Stock market will crash in 60 days...

And your point is what ? What bothers you ? How many situations do you know they compete in an unfair way and why are you so bothered and upset over it ?

And your point is what ?

Men and women are different.

What bothers you ?

Your stupidity.

How many situations do you know they compete in an unfair way and why are you so bothered and upset over it ?

When it comes to sports, they shouldn't compete.
Men have a huge advantage in strength and speed.

Oh, you want to change the sport ? Do you recomend that males not compete with women where they might lose ?

What makes you so upset and why are you so bothered ?

Oh, you want to change the sport ?

Change it from what? Does changing the sport make you upset?

Do you recomend that males not compete with women where they might lose ?

I don't think they should compete in any sports, win or lose.
They're too different.

I don't think they should compete in any sports, win or lose.
They're too different.
They shouldn’t compete in any sport or any sport with men ?
So where is this happening all the time you’re getting so upset about.

Last edited:
It figures that a failure like you is too stupid to compete!
Therefore, life is unfair to you, and you crave DEI to lay blame and absolve your lack of personal responsibility and self-discipline.
And unfortunately for America, you have alot of company.
You're a sorry sot.
My last word.
That’s quite a lunatic rant. You obviously have no idea what you’re saying.

Not unless you enjoy seeing them lose 99.9% of the time.

There was this dude breaking all the women's college swimming records recently.
It was in all the papers.

That’s quite a lunatic rant. You obviously have no idea what you’re saying.

This coming from a perv who wants to dance naked in front of children is pretty rich.

Dumbass....

The United States had the worse response then any industrialized nation to coved. The Govt under Trump mismanagement mishandled what ever they touched. He was the CEO of the country. He was fired by the people. The massive rollout of Clovid vaccines under Biden was the only thing that turned things around for the economy and brought people back to work. It was all FREE to any resident of the US who could spread the desease. The gop and Trump would never have done that.
Where the FUCK did those Vaccines come from ,NitWit? And the dirty ,filthy Democrats had real control of the Gov't after 2018.

Where the FUCK did those Vaccines come from ,NitWit? And the dirty ,filthy Democrats had real control of the Gov't after 2018.
Not from Trump. He announced they were unnecessary. Thats not that bright is it. . The entire far right was arguing for natural immunity alone which was promoting more and more deaths. geesus, MAGA MORONS STILL DO TO THIS DAY.

That’s a stupid remark. So McCarthy must be in charge now you by that idiotic reasoning. That’s laughably illiterate.

So you’re really upset. Good,that must mean they’re doing something right

Perverts grooming children is a crime.

Thanks for outing yourself as a pervert.

Pervert.

Ok, will someone post a reminder when the 60 day window is closed? How much time do I have left to liquidate my assets? I want to get this done before the window closes.

Perverts grooming children is a crime.

Thanks for outing yourself as a pervert.

Pervert.

CHILDREN RIGHT ? So the parents aren’t doing their job ? They are allowing minors to attend prohibited performances . You want what ? The govt to interfere with parental rights.
Why don’t you say we should close all the bars because they are grooming children how to drink.
You are worse then a perv, you’re an illiterate perv.

Forum List

Back