Stock market will crash in 60 days...

...says best selling author Larry McDonald.

"They're playing catch up, and while they were doing quantitative easing in 2021, inflation started to rage and now they're trying to catch up," The Bear Traps Report founder Larry McDonald said Wednesday on "Mornings with Maria."

"Our 21 Lehman systemic risk indicators that look at equity and credit point to one of the highest probabilities of a crash in the stock market looking out 60 days," McDonald, who is also known for writing a best-selling book on the Lehman Brothers collapse, cautioned.

Don't have anything to add to that...not a stock expert. It just feels very very Black Monday-esque.

The title of that article is a little misleading...McDonald actually says "best chance" if the S&P earning fail to meet expectations.

I wasn't around in 1929...but I was in 1987.

You experts can discuss the ins and outs of the article...I'm just going to read the replies.

Well, most of the replies.

Not the replies from those who know less than I do who will unfailingly post that everything is fine because hope and fairy dust and a potato in the White House.
Totally not a problem whether it happens or not.
Really, a stock market crash is the least of your worries.
I have it on good sources the world ended on February 14, 7 years ago.

It figures that a failure like you is too stupid to compete!
Therefore, life is unfair to you, and you crave DEI to lay blame and absolve your lack of personal responsibility and self-discipline.
And unfortunately for America, you have alot of company.
You're a sorry sot.
My last word.
I doubt it. You like the attention way too much.

CHILDREN RIGHT ? So the parents aren’t doing their job ? They are allowing minors to attend prohibited performances . You want what ? The govt to interfere with parental rights.
Why don’t you say we should close all the bars because they are grooming children how to drink.
You are worse then a perv, you’re an illiterate perv.

The pervert commits the crime, dumbfuck.

Why are you a perv?

I'm not the perv trying to groom children.

YOU are.

Dumbass pervert....
Sounds like you are. Didn’t you support two perverts, Trump and Rudy ? Geesus, Trump wears more make up, hair plugs hair color and corsets to hide his fat belly / ass then any Trans that you’ve danced with.

Sounds like you are. Didn’t you support two perverts, Trump and Rudy ? Geesus, Trump wears more make up, hair plugs hair color and corsets to hide his fat belly / ass then any Trans that you’ve danced with.

They didn't perform for children.

Little perv you, does.

DURRRRRR

...says best selling author Larry McDonald.

"They're playing catch up, and while they were doing quantitative easing in 2021, inflation started to rage and now they're trying to catch up," The Bear Traps Report founder Larry McDonald said Wednesday on "Mornings with Maria."

"Our 21 Lehman systemic risk indicators that look at equity and credit point to one of the highest probabilities of a crash in the stock market looking out 60 days," McDonald, who is also known for writing a best-selling book on the Lehman Brothers collapse, cautioned.

Don't have anything to add to that...not a stock expert. It just feels very very Black Monday-esque.

The title of that article is a little misleading...McDonald actually says "best chance" if the S&P earning fail to meet expectations.

I wasn't around in 1929...but I was in 1987.

You experts can discuss the ins and outs of the article...I'm just going to read the replies.

Well, most of the replies.

Not the replies from those who know less than I do who will unfailingly post that everything is fine because hope and fairy dust and a potato in the White House.
The stock market is a HIGHLY UNPREDICTABLE and volatile arena, and sudden crashes can leave investors in a state of chaos and panic. While there are no foolproof methods to avoid or predict market crashes, there are ways to survive them without losing your entire investment portfolio. Here are some important tips on how to survive stock market crashes.

1. Diversify your portfolio: One of the best ways to survive a stock market crash is to diversify your investment portfolio. Diversification means not putting all your eggs in one basket. Instead, cultivate a portfolio that includes a mix of stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and other investment vehicles to spread out your risks.

2. Have a long-term plan: Stock markets are typically cyclical, and one of the key ways to survive stock market crashes is to have a long-term approach to investing. Try not to fret over short-term fluctuations and instead think about the bigger picture. Invest in companies with strong fundamentals and long-term growth prospects.

3. Do not panic: During a stock market crash, many investors panic and sell off their stocks in haste. However, this is often counterproductive as it can turn temporary price drops into permanent losses. Try to stay calm and avoid selling unless there is concrete evidence that the company's fundamentals have deteriorated significantly.

4. Stay informed: Keeping up with the latest news and developments in the stock market and the economy is critical during a crash. This will help you identify any potential red flags and make informed investment decisions. Subscribe to reliable financial publications, attend seminars or take a course to learn more about stock analysis and investment strategies.

5. Have an emergency fund: Building up and maintaining a cash reserve is essential to surviving stock market crashes. Keep at least six to 12 months' worth of living expenses in an emergency fund that can be easily accessed during tough times. This will help ensure that you can ride out a market downturn without having to sell your investments to meet your financial needs.

6. Consider dollar-cost averaging: When the market dips, it can be tempting to buy a lot of stocks at once in hopes of taking advantage of low prices. However, this strategy can also backfire if the market keeps declining. A better approach might be to use dollar-cost averaging. It involves investing a set amount of money at regular intervals over a long period of time, which can help reduce the impact of short-term price swings.

Just remember, surviving a stock market crash requires a combination of patience, discipline, and strategic thinking. While it can be challenging, following these tips and developing a sound investment strategy can help you weather the storm and emerge with your financial goals intact. Investing is a marathon, not a sprint, and keeping a long-term perspective is key to achieving success. :)

The stock market is a HIGHLY UNPREDICTABLE and volatile arena, and sudden crashes can leave investors in a state of chaos and panic. While there are no foolproof methods to avoid or predict market crashes, there are ways to survive them without losing your entire investment portfolio. Here are some important tips on how to survive stock market crashes.

1. Diversify your portfolio: One of the best ways to survive a stock market crash is to diversify your investment portfolio. Diversification means not putting all your eggs in one basket. Instead, cultivate a portfolio that includes a mix of stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and other investment vehicles to spread out your risks.

2. Have a long-term plan: Stock markets are typically cyclical, and one of the key ways to survive stock market crashes is to have a long-term approach to investing. Try not to fret over short-term fluctuations and instead think about the bigger picture. Invest in companies with strong fundamentals and long-term growth prospects.

3. Do not panic: During a stock market crash, many investors panic and sell off their stocks in haste. However, this is often counterproductive as it can turn temporary price drops into permanent losses. Try to stay calm and avoid selling unless there is concrete evidence that the company's fundamentals have deteriorated significantly.

4. Stay informed: Keeping up with the latest news and developments in the stock market and the economy is critical during a crash. This will help you identify any potential red flags and make informed investment decisions. Subscribe to reliable financial publications, attend seminars or take a course to learn more about stock analysis and investment strategies.

5. Have an emergency fund: Building up and maintaining a cash reserve is essential to surviving stock market crashes. Keep at least six to 12 months' worth of living expenses in an emergency fund that can be easily accessed during tough times. This will help ensure that you can ride out a market downturn without having to sell your investments to meet your financial needs.

6. Consider dollar-cost averaging: When the market dips, it can be tempting to buy a lot of stocks at once in hopes of taking advantage of low prices. However, this strategy can also backfire if the market keeps declining. A better approach might be to use dollar-cost averaging. It involves investing a set amount of money at regular intervals over a long period of time, which can help reduce the impact of short-term price swings.

Just remember, surviving a stock market crash requires a combination of patience, discipline, and strategic thinking. While it can be challenging, following these tips and developing a sound investment strategy can help you weather the storm and emerge with your financial goals intact. Investing is a marathon, not a sprint, and keeping a long-term perspective is key to achieving success. :)

.......and buy more ammo!! :hyper:

While that may be true, I still sold the bulk of my portfolio in January when the DOW was 1500 points higher to take profits. Not much I can do but ride it out on the 401K but a lot of that is in emerging markets as I have always used it as a hedge against the US economy/dollar. I may go back in once Jim Cramer is leaping out off 30 Rock, but for now, I am sticking with no more money in until we hit bottom..

Not from Trump. He announced they were unnecessary. Thats not that bright is it. . The entire far right was arguing for natural immunity alone which was promoting more and more deaths. geesus, MAGA MORONS STILL DO TO THIS DAY.
Buzz off ,ya commie. Operation Warp Speed was solely for the FAST development of Vaccines and treatments.

Outsiders gambling on stocks, commodities, and real estate is like playing poker and musical chairs at the same time. You're betting against insiders who have seen most of the cards, and in fact own the table and the chairs, and already and know when the music is going to stop. The problem is many outsiders can't live on what they're really worth in the labor market and are desperate to to make a lot of money for nothing to line their pockets, so they will always be perennial suckers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back