Stock Market At All Time High

I'd argue both. Economy is really strong and so is stock market. I wont act like it is all Biden's doing but people pretending this golden age of the economy is in ruins cuz their boyfriend Trump isnt in the WH are morons.

better than expected. I hope it keeps going up and holds!

I don't hate Biden at all. I just think he's way too old to be doing what he's doing.
Agreed, but is Trump toooooo OLD?
Hit 39000 previously
Liar. Was that 39,000 in trump 2019? NOPE, Wrong Again.
Awesome, spread the word. If the economy is as hot as it feels, buying stock is smart.

Democrats, buy stocks.
Do you own ANY Stock TheGreatSatan ?
Sorry if you don't.
I do. $800,000 Worth of Stock. $800K Bitch.
Suck to be you, unless you own some stock. LOOLLOLLLOLL
A DJI high does nothing for anyone except stock brokers.
I OWN much stock. It benefits me GREATLY.
You? What you got Rigby5

My C/C rate was at 4.5% before inflation. So please don't tell me that I don't know anything
about rates. But, my credit score is also around 825. So please don't insult me with what you obviously
know nothing about. The only thing that was cheaper than that rate was my vehicle financing at 0% for
48 months.
So you are doing great.
Congrats.

Thanks Biden! All of this man's hard work remembering what day it is and when he needs to take his meds has really paid off.

Seriously though, how much is Biden really the leader right now? Does anybody see that dude walk around and speak on TV and think that he's definitely running the show?
Biden has never been a leader in entire 50 year career as a gubmint teat-sucker. He has been a liar, plagiarizer, sell-out, pervert, and a few other things but he has NEVER been a leader.

Biden has never been a leader in entire 50 year career as a gubmint teat-sucker. He has been a liar, plagiarizer, sell-out, pervert, and a few other things but he has NEVER been a leader.
He's been training to be president his whole life. Imagine you are a cardinal in the Catholic church. I'm sure you go to sleep at night dreaming of one day being picked to be pope. It's possible. And Biden knew years ago he could possibly be president. I've believed in him long ago. He was the first to say stupid shit off the cuff, remember? It's why we went with Obama over him. He said stupid shit. But today Republicans love it when Trump fucks up and says stupid shit. But back then, one screw up and you were out. So Obama won, then Hillary got the nod. Could have been Biden but his son died remember? It should have been him first THEN Hillary if he lost. Instead it was Hillary's turn. The stars were all aligned for the first women president in history and then Trump barely won EVERY swing state. Hillary didn't campaign she thought it was a slam dunk.

Republicans are trying desperately to plant the seed that he's too old and no one likes Joe. Trust me, voters like Biden better than Trump. We'll show yall in November.

It looks like all the pieces are coming together.

Jobs up
Wages up
Inflation down and the stock market booming

Yes. Bidenomics works and we are getting over the COVID crash
This is because of dumb money (small private investors) and money market money....smart money (institutional investors) is further repositioning themselves during these periods. They require months to change positions and are further repositioning themselves because of the influx.....

However....the fundamentals of what makes a company profitable are not there. IOW there are NO SALES that cause profits. Inventories are shrinking....returned orders are on the horizon...transportation is still pricey but dropping. The 2 week rule is back for shipping. (Anything from anywhere in 2 weeks)

All these reports on M² money and bond yields and purchasing mngr reports tell me more than irrational exuberance.

Also....gold is rising despite the fire sale some people were having. And the yen (Japan) dropping so drastically has a lot to do with it as well....

No, Bidenomics is NOT working and I'm rather concerned about our future. There's hell to pay for this economy.

My 401K has blown up. after almost a year of retirement and taking out $60,000 for 2023, my balance is quite a bit higher than when I retired on Feb. 1st.

balance-showoff.gif

Forum List

Back