Stock Market At All Time High

Did you see the bump when the Feds announced no more interest hikes, and that there would be at least 3 reductions in interest rates in 2024?

That was just an announcement of intent!

Just wait until they start reducing the rate. The stock market is going to soar!

Thank you President Biden!

I'm reaching uncharted territory now.

giphy.gif

Nope...I'm actually good at spotting the diving stocks.

Commodities look really good right now. Gold, silver, and wheat.

Yet you described the market in the post above as if it were some revelation when it is just basically what the market is day in and day out

Not sure why wheat is looking good to you, there is a lot of winter wheat being planted behind the soybean/corn harvest. I think there will be an abundance of it harvested in the US next year.

Yet you described the market in the post above as if it were some revelation when it is just basically what the market is day in and day out

Not sure why wheat is looking good to you, there is a lot of winter wheat being planted behind the soybean/corn harvest. I think there will be an abundance of it harvested in the US next year.

You do love yourself some twitter that is for sure. Keeps you from having to think for yourself it seems.
No...not really.
Charts are charts. From Bollinger bands to M2 money supply if you trade stocks or commodities you rely upon charts. Twitter is simply easier place to find charts for economic indicators without having to copy and paste from 8 different websites than I regularly use. These guys who post charts are regularly in my feed so it's not like I really have to dig to find them.

Now I am not posting up the really complicated charts for day trading.....because they aren't relevant...you can go to fineviz or or something like that....occasionally Bartchart has something that I'll use for here (like forex) but not a lot....most active traders don't need the overall picture, just the last year's data.

A falling dollar means that commodities will rise because the goods remain at the same value (or increasing due to less supply or increased demand) So it requires more dollars to purchase them....which I then sell.
Day trading is a way to lose money but trading positions every 6-8 months is relatively calm and easier to make some gains without a lot of stress or headaches. Stop loss orders and auto buy in orders makes things easy....and where everyone bitches about these things and a few pennies here and there ....meh...you still made money (or lost). Short selling has become really easy these days but the fees are high with the interest rates up. You can hang on to a naked short for a long long time. And it's almost time to begin selling.

Forum List

Back