StillConservative

Jun 15, 2020
Hey everyone. New member from South Carolina coast. Some good discussions here. I am looking forward to posting after I learn my way around.

Hey everyone. New member from South Carolina coast. Some good discussions here. I am looking forward to posting after I learn my way around.
Better learn to duck and cover, as there will be plenty of mug slung at you for your political beliefs. This site is full of radical lefties who believe that law breakers have more rights than the rest of US. Welcome to the mud pits.

:welcome: StillConservative ... Fine State you live in... I have had both good and bad experiences in S.C... Wore out 3 pairs of combat boots on Drag ass Hill @ Ft. Jackson back in the 70's and left my heart in Mt Pleasant with a pretty little southern belle 10 or 12 years ago...

Don't let the snowflakes get you down here at USMB...

Hey, Still Conservative! I have very fond memories of my visit to Charleston. Wish we could have stayed longer and explored more of your beautiful state. You people know how to eat!

Jump right in and get your feet wet. Glad to have you onboard. Have a little treat.

1592232786190.png

Forum List

Back