Stick a Fork in Liz Cheney—She's Done

What is stopping the Joke 6 Committee from sending a criminal referral
Nothing. But it looks like the way it’s going they won’t have to. I think the DOJ is already investigating the fake electors. And even the most devout Trump minion has no way to defend the creation of the fake electors to be used in the plot to overturn the election on January 6.

The fake electors are connected to Eastman. And Trump connected himself to Eastman on January 6 when he mentioned the plan to overturn the election. You guys need to dump Trump just for being so stupid to publicly announce that he was committing a crime on that day.

What is stopping the Joke 6 Committee from sending a criminal referral
Nothing. That’s the beauty of our system nobody is above the law even a president.

As I see it right now I think the state of Georgia, a republican controlled state, will be the first to press any kind of charges against Trump that contain a prison sentence. They have the goods. Trumps mouth and arrogance will finally catch up to him. If Georgia and Dyke Trump and convict him for meddling in their election he could get up to three years as I understand it. So the best outcome would be a great trial in Georgia, The Perp gets convicted he sits in prison and the DOJ sits there for a couple of years bringing down the real hammer / Treason. And a plethora of lesser charges.

Nothing. But it looks like the way it’s going they won’t have to. I think the DOJ is already investigating the fake electors. And even the most devout Trump minion has no way to defend the creation of the fake electors to be used in the plot to overturn the election on January 6.

The fake electors are connected to Eastman. And Trump connected himself to Eastman on January 6 when he mentioned the plan to overturn the election. You guys need to dump Trump just for being so stupid to publicly announce that he was committing a crime on that day.

That will fail since they never tried to carry it out and it was IMPOSSIBLE anyway since they were NOT certified by anyone.

By law Pence can only accept the CERTIFIED electors' ballots that were all signed their Secretary of State everything else are invalid.

The January 6 Certification process were never in danger of being overthrown.

That will fail since they never tried to carry it out
Trump tried to carry it out. The fake electors certificates made it to the floor of the Senate and Trump is still pleading with Pence to do it on the morning of the sixth after being told that it was illegal and he wasn’t going to do it. Trump conspired with others to do it that is a crime.

The January 6 Certification process were never in danger of being overthrown.
Sure it was. We had a president of United States who lost the election for a second term who conspired with others including people in Congress to overturn the entire election So he gets to stay. That’s why Pence is a hero and not the villain. But you Trump minions have it ass backwards. You were calling Mike Pence the villain.

since they never tried to carry it out
No they actually created the certificates and sent them to the president of the senate Mike Pence. They carried out the plan as far as they could take it. They don’t get to skate just because Mike says no.

Mike Pence could’ve easily gone with the plan because he had his head up trumps ass for four years. But he didn’t. But if he did the plan was to create chaos on the Senate floor and throw the vote to the house of representatives which could choose Trump to be the winner. That’s carrying out a plan but that was forwarded. They are potential easily guilty of conspiring to defraud the US government and maybe somethings worse

And they will find out exactly who to finger,
They can’t finger anybody anywhere for the Spontaneous Chauvin riots Except the criminals that committed Crimes during them. There’s no Democrat above dogcatcher Even suspected of such a conspiracy to commit riots. And I doubt the dogcatcher does it either. Jan six was instigated by one man and one man only. Donald J Trump

Last edited:
They can’t finger anybody anywhere for the Spontaneous Chauvin riots Except the criminals that committed Crimes during them. There’s no Democrat above dogcatcher Even suspected of such a conspiracy because riots. And I doubt the dogcatcher does it either. Jan six was instigated by one man and one man only. Donald J Trump
60 Minutes ran a story on how BLM was going to take advantage of it and the FBI and DOJ doesn't give a damn.

She might survive and get reelected and if she does she will find few if any Republicans want anything to do with her and when the January 6th stuff is over and she has served her purpose as the media and Democrats useful idiot they will toss her aside and go back to trashing her like they did her father. She will most likely end up alone on a political island if she gets reelected.

According to Constitution and the law regarding our elections all issues surrounding the election are to be settled by December 8 and the electors chosen in this past year’s election was December 14. According to the constitution and the laws of our land, when all 50 states have their certifications completed by December 14 their electors are in what’s called safe Harbor. They cannot be changed.

Mike Pence nor anyone else could legally change the outcome of the election even if with some massive fraud suddenly appears to be proven according to the law. We all know no massive fraud has ever been proven. That is why Trump and Giuliani Mark Meadows and some congressman and maybe even GinnyThomas to break the law by setting up fake electors and sending them to the Senate for Mike Pence to recognize. The purpose of the fake electors is mentioned in the Eastman memo which is to “create chaos” and send the The election to the House of Representatives where Republican majority would choose Trump to be the winner. The chaos created was purposely intended to get that outcome. Pence refused to go along with it and you people consider him a villain. YOU have no respect for America. And you’re so dumbfounded by this that you’re SOREING ridiculous ideas such as Pence should’ve just refused to do it.

In other words your feud is not with Mike Pence at all. He was absolutely correct and didn’t want to become a criminal like his boss.

Your feud is with the state of Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona Nevada and New Mexico. They all certified their elections on or before December 14 and put their electors in safe Harbor.

Trump had no choice but to concede after that and then if he still wanted to fight and prove there was massive fraud that would’ve overturned the election in each of those states he is still free to do so just for the record and the shame it would bring against whoever committed the fraud. But as of right now there’s no one even suspected of committing fraud in the 2020 election on a massive scale.
Pence couldn't delay the certification while result's were under review ? Does the constitution prohibit a delay until certain issue's could be ironed out ?? Your post sounds good and intelligent concerning such protocol's, but was this election very unique in regards to everything that had went on ?? What is supposed to happen when the system gets turned upside down and inside out by desperation and so much riding on the lines for the American people ? I mean look at us now... Was it worth it ??

Pence couldn't delay the certification while result's were under review ? Does the constitution prohibit a delay until certain issue's could be ironed out ?? Your post sounds good and intelligent concerning such protocol's, but was this election very unique in regards to everything that had went on ?? What is supposed to happen when the system gets turned upside down and inside out by desperation and so much riding on the lines for the American people ? I mean look at us now... Was it worth it ??
Pence should have abstained

End the end he became a totem for the dems

In some ways they all did, because from 2016 to beyond they fought for the establishment over Trump trying to do what he could for America. That's exactly why everything went so crazy at the end, because the undermining of a presidency was egregious and unrelenting. It probably drove Trump a little crazy, but look at what it all has since led to now.

The American people were right to not want the Democrat's in office, and that's being proven everyday now.

And he joined the ranks of the rhino's... Hope he feels like he's in good company, because if I were him I would have recused myself from the position of speaker or residing officer over the certification process.

In some ways they all did, because from 2016 to beyond they fought for the establishment over Trump trying to do what he could for America.
You are 100% correct

They used the Russian collusion lie as an excuse to sit on their hands while trump took all the incoming fire

Forum List

Back