STFU Obama. We're Tired of Your Photo Op Presidency.

You have to be really lame to still support this piece of dog shit. He can't do anything right, everything he does is for political purposes, he's emboldened our enemies and shit on our friends. I can't wait for him get the fuck out of the White House.

Obama and g5000 need to drink the bodily fluids of person returning form West Africa the second they get off the plane at JFK and not 8 weeks after they've been declared Ebola free and sprayed with Lysol

Obama is a bioterrorist and dedicated the rest of his term to finding Ebola a suitable American host.

You seriously need to re-think this whole "posting on the internet," thing.

:eusa_think:

President Obama is standing there in a press conference lecturing the American people - with as much condescension as possible - about their fear of Ebola.

He's dripping with condescension and finger waving.

What a class act. (roll eyes)
Negro Presidents should be seen and not heard

RW, you and I usually don't argue back and forth much, and as such, I will reply to you in a respectful way and not the way I'd respond to some of the idiots on this board.

There is not a racist bone in my body. I find Obama personally more pleasant than Bill Clinton and would probably sit down and have a beer with him. My issues are with his policies and his lack of backbone, not with his race.

Your post is completely off the mark.
Negro presidents should not expect the same access to the public that other presidents have. You were elected, now know your place
Do not expect to meet the public, do not attempt anything that may be deemed "presidential" , we don't want to see you talking to schoolchildren, soldiers, the sick or anyone who may draw public sympathy
Just because you were elected president doesn't mean you should act like one

Instead of pummeling you like I usually pummel idiot liberals, I tried responding in the intellectual, respectful manner to you.

It doesn't appear to be reciprocated.

If you'd like, I could just start responding with flaming.......

or.....you can drop the subject with me. I just told you that doesn't apply to me. I could care less if the president is purple, green, or black. I just care about performance.

Careful! You might hurt someone's feelings.

If you cared about performance....you'd have to admit that this president is far better than the last. Is that your position?

deservingly, this thread was moved to a forum that has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with the OP's normal bashing BS.

thanks Mods !

I find Obama personally more pleasant than Bill Clinton and would probably sit down and have a beer with him. My issues are with his policies and his lack of backbone, not with his race.

I disagree about Obama not having a backbone, love or hate Obamacare, that was the biggest deal done in quite a while that did not involve bombing the crap out of someone.

It was an extraordinarily ambitious, undertaking and you cannot make that kind of splash, unless you have some kind of bowling-balls in your pants.

President Obama is standing there in a press conference lecturing the American people - with as much condescension as possible - about their fear of Ebola.

RW, you and I usually don't argue back and forth much, and as such, I will reply to you in a respectful way and not the way I'd respond to some of the idiots on this board.

There is not a racist bone in my body. I find Obama personally more pleasant than Bill Clinton and would probably sit down and have a beer with him. My issues are with his policies and his lack of backbone, not with his race.

Negro presidents should not expect the same access to the public that other presidents have. You were elected, now know your place
Do not expect to meet the public, do not attempt anything that may be deemed "presidential" , we don't want to see you talking to schoolchildren, soldiers, the sick or anyone who may draw public sympathy

Instead of pummeling you like I usually pummel idiot liberals, I tried responding in the intellectual, respectful manner to you.

or.....you can drop the subject with me. I just told you that doesn't apply to me. I could care less if the president is purple, green, or black. I just care about performance.

If you cared about performance....you'd have to admit that this president is far better than the last. Is that your position?

STFU imbecile. I still manage to have respect for rw. You, on the other hand? No one has any respect for you so you wouldn't get that type of consideration from me.

Now move on and stop stepping on your little 1 inch dick, Loser. I'd hate to see you fall into a full blown depression from my stomping what little you have left, princess.

As for the real topic, you wouldn't know performance if someone paid you millions of dollars to learn how to spot it. That requires a command of math you don't have. You're JUST.NOT.VERY.BRIGHT.

You have to be really lame to still support this piece of dog shit. He can't do anything right, everything he does is for political purposes, he's emboldened our enemies and shit on our friends. I can't wait for him get the fuck out of the White House.

(scratches head)

He can't do anything right?

Sounds like you are being a bit of a partisan, here.

When people talk this way about someone, I usually ask them why they harbor such ill will towards another human -- with you, it's abundantly apparent.

Actually, I am just replying to your petty whining about Obama acting like the President of the United States with the sarcasm and derision that it deserves

STFU imbecile. I still manage to have respect for rw. You, on the other hand? No one has any respect for you so you wouldn't get that type of consideration from me.

Now move on and stop stepping on your little 1 inch dick, Loser. I'd hate to see you fall into a full blown depression from my stomping what little you have left, princess.

As for the real topic, you wouldn't know performance if someone paid you millions of dollars to learn how to spot it. That requires a command of math you don't have. You're JUST.NOT.VERY.BRIGHT.

If you really believed what you just said....you wouldn't ever respond to anything I say. I think you love me, in fact. I pay attention to you....and that is what you crave.

I think you are just great. I look forward to your threads. Every fucking time....without fail.....you provide many joyous moments for me. Keep on keepin' on!

Same with the flotus
:afro:
It's as if you have a problem with women who don't know their "place".

[
All Presidents have their own official photographers and have their pictures taken on all occasions. Why is it that you have a problem now?

Because he's such a fucking retard.

mrz102714dAPC20141027044537.jpg

All Presidents have their own official photographers and have their pictures taken on all occasions. Why is it that you have a problem now?

Oh stuff it, the King has banned most photography other than his own.
Nobody does that.
Who's the "King"?

(scratches head)

When people talk this way about someone, I usually ask them why they harbor such ill will towards another human -- with you, it's abundantly apparent.

The reason why I carry I'll will towards the guy is it's obvious he not qualified to be president. He's done a lot of harm to this country, and I think most people can see that.

LOL. It went whizzzzing right over your head what's meant by Photo Op president.

Kinda like calling someone an empty suit.

That's why he's plummeting in the polls, darlin

Well, sweetie, I guess he has no chance for re-election.

(scratches head)

The reason why I carry I'll will towards the guy is it's obvious he not qualified to be president. He's done a lot of harm to this country, and I think most people can see that.

How many years of experience as PRESIDENT does one need in order to be qualified to be PRESIDENT?

Forum List

Back