CDZ Stewart Rhodes: In defense of due process

I can't read this article but you do understand that the BLM protests were because of this?
Yeah, I do. Just because I oppose BLM does not mean I can contend government misconduct does not exist. It does, and it happens to everyone on both sides of the political spectrum.

BLM itself was based on a lie, not on a legitimate act of government misconduct.

However, if it happens in state governments, it most certainly does in the Federal realm.

Yeah, I do. Just because I oppose BLM does not mean I can contend government misconduct does not exist. It does, and it happens to everyone on both sides of the political spectrum.

It isn't saying much about you where you admit a group has a valid complaint but still you are against them.

BLM itself was based on a lie, not on a legitimate act of government misconduct.

However, if it happens in state governments, it most certainly does in the Federal realm.

You are lying.

That's by far the laziest response I've ever heard.

Can you prove to me that government misconduct in criminal proceedings does not occur?

I can prove you don't care except when you see a political advantage to complain about it. Likely other reasons also.

I can prove you don't care except when you see a political advantage to complain about it. Likely other reasons also.

There is no political advantage for me, simply legitimate concern.

Now, prove I don't care. Quote specific statements where I state this situation is politically advantageous to me.

There is no political advantage for me, simply legitimate concern.

Now, prove I don't care. Quote specific statements where I state this situation is politically advantageous to me.

Your own words have done that. I've already covered this.

That is an intellectually lazy response, a cop-out, not a genuine attempt to discredit my arguments.

There is nothing else to add. You admitted a problem but said you do not support those who have been protesting that problem for years.

Yeah, but I didn't claim he wouldn't get a trial, I said it wouldn't be fair. Like I said, due process extends beyond simply appearing in court.

Among those arrested for Jan 6 hasn't received a fair trial?

Forum List

Back