Stewart bites the dust

Speech against the Reich?

It wasn't speech. It was sedition.

I reject the concept.

I'm what Barry da Fairy calls a "clinger,"

I still follow,

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Doesn't apply to sedition.

I understand that the democrat Reich now has deemed speech critical of the Reich to be a crime and protest of rigged elections to be "sedition," much like Communist China and North Korea.

He has a right to free speech. He also has the right to consequences.

I simply don't recognize their legal authority to end our Constitution.

Me neither. Good thing they aren't.

I do - the supreme law of the land is the United States Constitution.

I don't support thugs and tyrants who declare themselves the law and superior to the codified statutes that have been legally legislated through constitutional means.
Me neither. Good thing the law doesn't allow for sedition.

Assault is generally defined as an intentional act that puts another person in reasonable apprehension of imminent harmful or offensive contact.

You can assault or a nation with words. It is the most common type of assault.

You are assaulting our nation.

The seditionists assaulted our nation and are paying the price.

There will be many more paying the price for assaulting our nation.

You will be one of them.

Talk about a fucking stretch.

And is that a threat, anonymous soi boi cuck?

Trump committed the great crime of beating Hillary and he had to be punished. Impeachment was on their agenda even before he was sworn in.

Trump did far more than that.

Trump stood up to the school yard bully. We have a parade of Republicans, going back to the Bush the Eviler, who cowered and quivered before the ruling democrats. Fearful of the powerful propaganda corps of the DNC controlled media, not just the absurdly fake news, but television, movies, even music that attacks anyone who fails to conform to the fascist edicts of the democrat Reich.

Trump did what any sensible person does when confronted by a bully, he punched them in the nose. He showed that the Nazi democrats can bleed.

This is why they hate him so deeply, why they are obsessed with destroying him. If Trump gets away with standing up to them, their power - which is based on fear - crumbles.

The assault on Rhodes is mostly to try to force him to perjure himself against Trump - he obviously refused.

AND ANYONE WHO OPPOSES THE GLORIOUS DEMOCRAT REICH

Seig Heil. Seig Heil. Seig Heil.

You must be filled with joy, your Reich has finally ended the Bill of Rights.

Be careful what you say, ANY opposition to the Reich is "sedition."

Uber Alles Democrat
The baddies usually gaslight with righteous bullshit excuses for being the baddies they are. Magaturds are the baddies, btw.

It wasn't speech. It was sedition.

Ohhh, "sedition," words that opposed the GLORIOUS PEOPLES DEMOCRAT REICH.

Back in my undergrad days, I remember professors lecturing on the horrors of the Sedition Laws and how they were used against the Communists in the 1920's.

Rhodes is the "Eugene Debs" of our age.

Doesn't apply to sedition.

Got it - watch what you say - Big Brother is monitoring everything you say.

He has a right to free speech. He also has the right to consequences.
Obviously neither he nor any other person in America has the right to free speech anymore.

You have succeeded in the long goal of your party to end the 1st Amendment.

Speech, absent any physical acts, will now land political enemies in prison.

Me neither. Good thing they aren't.

Despite what CNN programs you to think, the Bill of Rights actually IS part of the Constitution. As your party ended the right to free speech, the right to assemble, and the right to protest, you ended the Constitution, as was your goal.

Me neither. Good thing the law doesn't allow for sedition.

Which law? The 1918 Sedition Act deemed unconstitutional by SCOTUS?

You fascist democrats aren't as efficient as the "EngSoc" of "1984."

You've failed to unwrite the pertinent history.

Don't watch Fox.

Of course not.

No doubt you want Fox shut down and their reporters imprisoned, with the executive executed.

CNN is right of center.

Just like Mao was?

Their is no left wing mainstream media. Derp derp. I said so. Derp.

Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif

Last edited:
Assault is generally defined as an intentional act that puts another person in reasonable apprehension of imminent harmful or offensive contact.

You can assault or a nation with words. It is the most common type of assault.

You are assaulting our nation.

The seditionists assaulted our nation and are paying the price.

There will be many more paying the price for assaulting our nation.

You will be one of them.

The war you Nazis fight to crush free speech is disgusting.

Ohhh, "sedition," words that opposed the GLORIOUS PEOPLES DEMOCRAT REICH.

No. A charge for a criminal.

Back in my undergrad days, I remember professors lecturing on the horrors of the Sedition Laws and how they were used against the Communists in the 1920's.

Thanks for your personal anecdote.

Got it - watch what you say - Big Brother is monitoring everything you say.

Relevance?

Obviously neither he nor any other person in America has the right to free speech anymore.

Sure they do. They don't have a right to sedition.

You have succeeded in the long goal of your party to end the 1st Amendment.

Speech, absent any physical acts, will now land political enemies in prison.

If it involves sedition, yes.
Despite what CNN programs you to think, the Bill of Rights actually IS part of the Constitution. As your party ended the right to free speech, the right to assemble, and the right to protest, you ended the Constitution, as was your goal.

The first amendment does not protect the right to sedition.

Which law? The 1918 Sedition Act deemed unconstitutional by SCOTUS?

You fascist democrats aren't as efficient as the "EngSoc" of "1984."

You've failed to unwrite the pertinent history.

Yada yada yada. Go yell bomb on an airplane and then whine about your 1st amendment rights as they haul you away.

Of course not.

No doubt you want Fox shut down and their reporters imprisoned, with the executive executed.

Why would I want that. I don't watch them. Why do I care what someone else watches?

Just like Mao was?

Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif
Moot point since I don't care about Fox news.

It's cute how you tell me what I think then create an argument based on it. Tell me more Mr. Psychic.

No. A charge for a criminal.

Right, a charge for criminal speech that opposes the democrat Reich.

People must be taught that what we say must be approved of by our Rulers. The old Republic is gone, the GLORIOUS Reich rules now. Woe to any who dare oppose.
Thanks for your personal anecdote.

Will your Reich dispatch the Gestapo to arrest the 5 pro-Constitution justices to stop them, from ruling against this unconstitutional and frankly treasonous action by your party and the corrupt DOI?

You'll need to erase the last vestiges of the constitutional Republic for your plot to succeed and usher in the totalitarian paradise you support.

Relevance?

Well, Seig Heil to you too.

Sure they do. They don't have a right to sedition.

So then, there are no actual "rights," just privileges granted by the Reich.

You have the privilege of praising the Reich, but criticism is a criminal acts.

Again, Seig Heil.

If it involves sedition, yes.

Yes, speech that opposes the Reich.

The first amendment does not protect the right to sedition.

Yes, it very much does.

"Sedition" is merely a term for speech used by political enemies.

Yada yada yada. Go yell bomb on an airplane and then whine about your 1st amendment rights as they haul you away.

Ah yes, a variation of "yelling fire in a theater."

Are you aware that is a myth? There is no law against it. You can be held civilly liable if the act causes physical harm, but you have a legal right (or did when the 1st still existed) to yell any damned thing you wanted.

Why would I want that.

Why would you want people imprisoned for speech that you disapproved of?

My guess? You're evil - I mean fascism doesn't attract good people...

I don't watch them. Why do I care what someone else watches?

Why do you care what others say, yet you demand that those who criticize your party be thrown in prison.

Moot point since I don't care about Fox news.

It's cute how you tell me what I think then create an argument based on it. Tell me more Mr. Psychic.
This is a message board, you are what you post.

Now we have seditious conspiracy tied to January 6th. Rhodes felt he was following the directions of Donald Trump.
Another problem and loss for Donald Trump.
Good for them.

Too bad President Trump is on the record telling everyone to be peaceful on Jan 6.

:itsok:

Trump is the bully in the school yard.

Always has been.

Hardly.

Look at you Nazis expend every ounce of energy to try and destroy him, to prove to all that any who oppose your Reich will be crushed.

It's bad precedent to let anyone defy you.

He made you bleed in front of everyone - for that you will kill or imprison him, as warning to others who would stand up to you.

Except that all your efforts have shown your weakness.

Even here where you have ended the 1st Amendment, your victory is hollow. Rhodes is out pending an appeal that will take years.

You wanted to make clear that speech against your Reich would land people in prison - that corrupt fuck Garland moved to put an end to political dissent. Is that what you achieved? Rhodes walks free. Those like me still openly criticize you Nazis. Your show trial is over.

You're impotent - and we all know it. You want this civil war you started to turn hot - to become a shooting war, so that you can turn to your masters in China to come "restore order," but you've fucked even that up.

Right, a charge for criminal speech that opposes the democrat Reich.

No. A charge for sedition.

People must be taught that what we say must be approved of by our Rulers. The old Republic is gone, the GLORIOUS Reich rules now. Woe to any who dare oppose.

As long as they don't commit sedition.

Will your Reich dispatch the Gestapo to arrest the 5 pro-Constitution justices to stop them, from ruling against this unconstitutional and frankly treasonous action by your party and the corrupt DOI?

If those 5 judges commit sedition I would say yes.

You'll need to erase the last vestiges of the constitutional Republic for your plot to succeed and usher in the totalitarian paradise you support.

They allow sedition in constitutional republics?

Well, Seig Heil to you too.

So then, there are no actual "rights," just privileges granted by the Reich.

Just not a right to sedition.

You have the privilege of praising the Reich, but criticism is a criminal acts.

Again, Seig Heil.

Criticism isn't criminal, sedition is.

Yes, speech that opposes the Reich.

No. Sedition.

Yes, it very much does.

"Sedition" is merely a term for speech used by political enemies.

Sedition is codified law.

Ah yes, a variation of "yelling fire in a theater."

Are you aware that is a myth? There is no law against it. You can be held civilly liable if the act causes physical harm, but you have a legal right (or did when the 1st still existed) to yell any damned thing you wanted.
I didn't say anything about theatres but regardless you don't much about law do you?

No worries, I will teach you.

"(a)?Criminal Violation.--

(1)?In general.--Whoever engages in any conduct with intent to convey false or misleading information under circumstances where such information may reasonably be believed and where such information indicates that an activity has taken, is taking, or will take place that would constitute a violation of chapter 2, 10, 11B, 39, 40, 44, 111, or 113B of this title, section 236 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 (42 U.S.C. 2284), or section 46502, the second sentence of section 46504, section 46505(b)(3) or (c), section 46506 if homicide or attempted homicide is involved, or section 60123(b) of title 49, shall--
(A)?be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;
(B)?if serious bodily injury results, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; ?and
(C)?if death results, be fined under this title or imprisoned for any number of years up to life, or both."

Now we have seditious conspiracy tied to January 6th. Rhodes felt he was following the directions of Donald Trump.
Another problem and loss for Donald Trump.

You have no idea what Rhodes "felt."

Oberfuhrer Garland tried to "break" Rhodes to get him to perjure himself against Trump - because that's how the Gestapo and Department of Injustice operate - "Lie against our target or we'll throw you in prison forever." But Rhodes refused - so you trumped up (pun intended) these bogus charges and used a Washington DC kangaroo court to lynch him. Problem is, he didn't break. He's out and this will go to a SCOTUS that still values the Constitution you wage war on.

Forum List

Back