Stewart bites the dust

At least I'm on the right side of justice and not a little fucked up communist!

If the J6 hearings were at all LEGITIMATE and making an HONEST attempt to get at the TRUTH, the whole truth, I'd be all for whatever their outcome was. But just as with the boycott of Trump's admission ceremony calling him illegitimate, spending two years investigating him as a russian spy when you KNEW it had all been made up by Hillary, the break-in to his house for no good reason still all these months later on a fishing expedition, the total ignoring of all the questions over the 2020 election, Nancy's role in J6, the FBI's, Ray Epps, and many other questions, I simply won't carry truck with public lynchings no better than how the KKK used to take blacks out, find them guilty and hang them, from a tree.

You've admitted it: all you want is your pound of flesh, and all you care about is finding someone GUILTY to assuage your guilt over a stolen election at any cost rather than to seek the TRUTH.
IF any of this ^^^^^ was factual, you might have a point.
Stolen Election.......LOLOOOLL
Your conspiracy boggled mind says it best right here....Nancy's role in J6, the FBI's, Ray Epps, and many other questions,

Everything is a conspiracy theory.

It seems the conviction for sedition has left a mark on some of our fellow colleagues here on USMB.

For example:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
People retaining their rights to voice their objection is Very Frightening to liberals so they cast it as insurrection. Another hoax of feelings over facts

What do I care how an idiot like you thinks? You'd do far better to worry about how you've portrayed yourself continuously for years as a bloody marxist fool. You are using the EXACT SAME lines of reasoning that Hitler used more than 85 years ago all over again to justify a brutal campaign against freedom and autonomy, and you'll end up pretty much in the same place in the end. But at least Hitler was driven for himself--- you are throwing away everything America stood for as only a useful idiot for your own destruction for the benefit of your foreign puppeteers and are too stupid to even realize it.
Hysterical nonsense. :cuckoo:

We exist in a very broken system called America when one man's 'terrorist' is another's freedom fighter that becomes a political prisoner at the whim of partisans

~S~
A nation that does not correctly define the domestic terrorists and stop them before they ruin our nation, will cease to exist.

What is sad is those who let a group of domestic terrorists define their world. Then they think a domestic terrorist is a freedom fighter. Nazis, white supremacists, QAnon, bigots, those who are guided by an individual (Trump) as opposed to our Constitution, are not freedom fighters. They are domestic terrorists working against our nation's principles.

You're obvious in no position to decide what of anything is factual! :auiqs.jpg:

But since all that I said is all factual, I obviously have a really BIG point starting with the one on the top of your head! ☝️
Go polish your Ford Taurus show car ya big mouthed moronic.

You do not protect criminals through your thoughts.
Verbal justification of a crime can make make you complicit and help others justify committing the crime.
If I say that I have no problem with what you feel is a crime then I have committed NOTHING other than not agreeing with your feelings.
You are Nazi thought police

Yes, it's thought crime. And saying words like this idiot was railroaded for political reasons isn't treason or criminal.

Your J6 Reichstag fire has it's Van der Lubbe now, congratulations.
Assault is generally defined as an intentional act that puts another person in reasonable apprehension of imminent harmful or offensive contact.

You can assault or a nation with words. It is the most common type of assault.

You are assaulting our nation.

The seditionists assaulted our nation and are paying the price.

There will be many more paying the price for assaulting our nation.

You will be one of them.

A nation that does not correctly define the domestic terrorists and stop them before they ruin our nation, will cease to exist. What is sad is those who let a group of domestic terrorists define their world.

My thoughts exactly about the communist-democrat party as it now stands today totally taken over by marxist globalists!

People retaining their rights to voice their objection is Very Frightening to liberals so they cast it as insurrection. Another hoax of feelings over facts
Is that what the judge and jury did?

Maybe if you had a pair and had put your money where your sizeable mouth is, you could have been there in court with them and could have made your very awesome case.

Last edited:
Sorry, I pay someone that does all that FOR me. Not to take any bread out of your mouth, but I wouldn't trust you to put gas in it or even change the wiper blades.
Yeh, I know your type. You take all the credit while sitting on your fat ass.

Forum List

Back