Stewart bites the dust

You've gained absolutely NOTHING.
I have my freedom, Rhodes is going to Prison.
Stealing an election and covering it up with fraud hearings is the only seditious conspiracy I know.
Your lil' Conspiracy World is collapsing right in front of you.
You refuse to see or acknowledge it.
I laugh at your pain while you try to tell me how my life is going.
I'm doing fine dude, regardless of what you wish.

After reading more of the postings from our contingent of QAnon WhiteyRighties of this venue, Catsnmeter's rhetorical query resonates.
This one:

Indeed, this conviction for J6 sedition has lit up some of our MAGA-Q's.
Personally, I find it entertaining. I don't for a nano-second think these keyboard-warriors are gonna load up their black rifles and go down to city hall, or the township office, or their Congressman's local headquarters. They just like to enema-ize their unhappiness on an internet social media site.
And that's OK....the rest of us can be grateful for that. How many more Wal-Marts, or Night Clubs or Post Offices do we need shot up by the isolated nutjob loners of the US?
So let 'em spew here. Drain the angst onto their keyboards. All good.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, let's have a little fun with some of the more screechy whining.

Like these:

Let's just let those two from 2bfreak stand on their own. No commentary needed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yupper, and when the redneck KKK of Alabama and environs burned down another black Baptist church or hung the 'strange fruit' in an old oak tree....well, they too were defending their version of democracy.
In short, wrapping Elmer Stewart Rhodes in a 'democracy' flag is a tad problematic. IMHO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See the opinion above about keyboard enemas. This one fits in that category. IMHO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, I dunno 'bout that.
For one, though I am old.....I ain't so old that I remember Hitler opening his camps in, what?.......1933?
But we understand your angst and we hear your whining. Good luck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, let's end this with poster Catsnmeter's observation.
I'm voting for a combo-phenomena. A twofer.
Meaning......They were 'triggered'...and that lit their hair on fire.

That's my view.
You have no idea what you are talking about.

You are misrepresenting my posts.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I respectfully demur.
I knew what I wrote....when I was writing it.
And I know why I wrote it.

I liked your original query.
And....I think the posters quoted were triggered and that lit their hair on fire.
IMHO

Is there anything that you believe the “Dems”
don’t secretly control?

One would believe that at some point even you dopes would realize the limitations of applying such accusations so liberally.
Except for libs like you, Democrat infiltration of the DOJ is no secret

We exist in a very broken system called America when one man's 'terrorist' is another's freedom fighter that becomes a political prisoner at the whim of partisans

Yes, and how curious how some of the very people promoting and carrying that fanaticism then agree with you upon your calling it out!

I support our justice system. That doesn’t mean that juries always get verdicts right. In fact, that is one of the reasons we have appellate courts.

Still, juries do get things wrong. I mean, hey: just look at OJ.

The convictions laid down a deterrent to future coup instigators and showed the legal system can enforce accountability for assaults on democracy. Those on the right who support and defend the rightwing domestic terrorists who sought to overthrow the government are just as guilty, just as treasonous, and just as much enemies of democracy.

It that what you tell yourself, Puddin'? Never mind the government coverups of the "pipe bomber," Nancy's involvement, Ray Epps, the guards waving them in, agitators inciting and provoking the crowd to violence, the total lack of any organized, armed aggression, the polite and respectful way most walked around in the building freely, the brutal inhuman arrest and illegal detainment and treatment of people who never even went into the building--- none of that matters to a fucking cheesehead like you who much like the Chinese at Tienanmen Square who brutally crushed a much needed and justified protest of an unjust government, so long as it is being done to the OTHER side, you are just fine with brutal fascism and oppression in this once free country calling anyone who actually dares think outside your box and challenges crap like the bovine waste that was the 2020 "election" as just as guilty, treasonous "enemies of democracy?"

The world doesn't need your version of jack-booted thuggery. Much less the arrogance of daring call what you support "democracy." I just hope I'm there when the tide turns and YOU are on the receiving end some day and squeal like a stuck pig when the exact same reasoning and actions are applied to you, and believe me, that day will come.

You may think that but not by the way you portray yourself.

What do I care how an idiot like you thinks? You'd do far better to worry about how you've portrayed yourself continuously for years as a bloody marxist fool. You are using the EXACT SAME lines of reasoning that Hitler used more than 85 years ago all over again to justify a brutal campaign against freedom and autonomy, and you'll end up pretty much in the same place in the end. But at least Hitler was driven for himself--- you are throwing away everything America stood for as only a useful idiot for your own destruction for the benefit of your foreign puppeteers and are too stupid to even realize it.

Oh, they're going to jail. Some of them for a long time. It will be a good deterrent for the next batch of "patriots" that try and pull this stunt.
Track them all down and charge them No matter how long it takes. That day can NEVER happen again.

Jack, you'd make a great Nazi. That's right. You think just like any brutal oppressor in history, eager to crush any opposition to corruption and oppression to be sure you maintain control a little while longer, while covering it up in false lies of protecting and preserving "democracy."

Problem is Jack, any idea where all brutal tyrants eventually all end up?

What do I care how an idiot like you thinks? You'd do far better to worry about how you've portrayed yourself continuously for years as a bloody marxist fool. You are using the EXACT SAME lines of reasoning that Hitler used more than 85 years ago all over again to justify a brutal campaign against freedom and autonomy, and you'll end up pretty much in the same place in the end. But at least Hitler was driven for himself--- you are throwing away everything America stood for as only a useful idiot for your own destruction for the benefit of your foreign puppeteers and are too stupid to even realize it.
Blow it out your ass loser. I wasn't the idiot that got nailed for seditious conspiracy and I'm not the person crying about it. That's you.

Blow it out your ass loser.
You might get brain damage. Can you really afford that?

I wasn't the idiot that got nailed for seditious conspiracy and I'm not the person crying about it.
Says the Nazi oppressor of the Jews as he turns on the gas to put down one more opposition to brutal tyranny. History repeats itself.

To this day 85 years later, the Germans still wonder how they could have been so deluded by Hitler.

Says the Nazi oppressor of the Jews as he turns on the gas to put down one more opposition to brutal tyranny. History repeats itself.

To this day 85 years later, the Germans still wonder how they could have been so deluded by Hitler.
You are a creep that exists only because you're still breathing.

You're not victims of genocide you Snowflake. 😄 You're whores for white victimhood.

"Sedition" was the charge used by the British Crown to imprison and kill political enemies. We established the 1st Amendment to protect speech that was not politically favored and to protect those who demonstrate against the ruling power.

You have now ended the 1st Amendment and criminalized opposition to the democrat Reich.

And thus the era of free men draws to a close.
This fails as a false comparison fallacy

Defendants in 18th Century England weren't afforded due process.

Rhodes was.

You are a creep that exists only because you're still breathing.

At least I'm on the right side of justice and not a little fucked up communist!

If the J6 hearings were at all LEGITIMATE and making an HONEST attempt to get at the TRUTH, the whole truth, I'd be all for whatever their outcome was. But just as with the boycott of Trump's admission ceremony calling him illegitimate, spending two years investigating him as a russian spy when you KNEW it had all been made up by Hillary, the break-in to his house for no good reason still all these months later on a fishing expedition, the total ignoring of all the questions over the 2020 election, Nancy's role in J6, the FBI's, Ray Epps, and many other questions, I simply won't carry truck with public lynchings no better than how the KKK used to take blacks out, find them guilty and hang them, from a tree.

You've admitted it: all you want is your pound of flesh, and all you care about is finding someone GUILTY to assuage your guilt over a stolen election at any cost rather than to seek the TRUTH.

At least I'm on the right side of justice and not a little fucked up communist!

If the J6 hearings were at all LEGITIMATE and making an HONEST attempt to get at the TRUTH, the whole truth, I'd be all for whatever their outcome was. But just as with the boycott of Trump's admission ceremony calling him illegitimate, spending two years investigating him as a russian spy when you KNEW it had all been made up by Hillary, the break-in to his house for no good reason still all these months later on a fishing expedition, the total ignoring of all the questions over the 2020 election, Nancy's role in J6, the FBI's, Ray Epps, and many other questions, I simply won't carry truck with public lynchings no better than how the KKK used to take blacks out, find them guilty and hang them, from a tree.

You've admitted it: all you want is your pound of flesh, and all you care about is finding someone GUILTY to assuage your guilt over a stolen election at any cost rather than to seek the TRUTH.
If you are trying to impress with your labels you sure do a shit job of it.

Forum List

Back