Stewart bites the dust

Once you verbalize, it is not a thought crime. Words matter. You can have a criminal convictions based on words.
You are going to pay for your treason. It is just a matter of how.

Yes, it's thought crime. And saying words like this idiot was railroaded for political reasons isn't treason or criminal.

Your J6 Reichstag fire has it's Van der Lubbe now, congratulations.

Your first amendment rights never included the right to plan and execute (poorly) a scheme to hold law makers hostage in order to enforce your political will and change the outcome of democratically decided elections. Just goes to show there is no half assing sedition. You cosplayers are going to have to nut up or shut up.

Your conspiracy theory is as stupid as you are.

Yes, it's thought crime. And saying words like this idiot was railroaded for political reasons isn't treason or criminal.

Your J6 Reichstag fire has it's Van der Lubbe now, congratulations.

Remember, this ends the 1st Amendment. Saying words that offend the democrat Reich is criminal now. That's the point, any opposition to the Reich is criminal now.

Remember, this ends the 1st Amendment. Saying words that offend the democrat Reich is criminal now. That's the point, any opposition to the Reich is criminal now.

It's amazing Elmer hasn't moved onto a board like DU where he can wallow in an echo chamber without having his TDS feeewings hurt.

Your conspiracy theory is as stupid as you are.
See that's your problem right there. You don't know how to discern fantasy from reality. The OathKeepers plan was adjudicated in a court of law. That's not a conspiracy. It happened in public. What it was was a reckoning. The rest of you cosplayers keep fucking around you might just find out yourselves. 😄

The fact remains that dems are abusing the legal system for political purposes
Is there anything that you believe the “Dems”
don’t secretly control?

One would believe that at some point even you dopes would realize the limitations of applying such accusations so liberally.

How can I be, I'm not a democrat or a Leftist, I believe in honesty, integrity and a government that works for the people not the other way around.

There has been an announced, publicized and bragged about intention from the very beginning going all the way back to 2016 to vilify Trump just as there was intention to steal the 2020 election and try to make a simple movement for a better America into some kind of dark "threat" to rally you dupes on the Left around into becoming the jack-booted fascist thugs you now are and so long wanted to be just as you've shown in city after city after city after city, out to get Trump and break the spirit of his wholesome simple American movement into submitting to Biden's new Nazi Gestapo of weaponized agencies of blind loyal followers. Biden goes after leaders, he goes after innocent men, he goes after corporations, he operates a gulag in DC, he makes an excuse to throw up a fence around DC for WEEKS meantime, no one really knows what he was doing in there all that time, just as they always do in coups, he goes after anyone who doesn't play ball with him, anyone but his masters in China whom he cannot utter one word against no matter how they brutalize their own people because Biden wants the same for here.

Biden's puppet handlers are behind and financing the war against Russia, they were behind crushing the truckers in Canada who blocked that bridge simply wanting a better deal so they could operate their businesses safely and reasonably, they are behind the mass invasion war at the southern border, they are behind the continued mobilization of China against millions, and against Taiwan, and they wave this J6 nonsense in front of your dull, unseeing eyes like children to keep you distracted. One week Trump is a russian spy stealing secret papers and the next week it is to break up a dangerous subversive underground that really doesn't exist---- whatever it takes to keep you distracted like a kitten with a ball. Every bad thing going on in the world today now has Joe Biden connected to it and on you clap like fools.

I think I saw one or two of the proud/oath guys on TV a year or two ago and they didn't strike me as terrorists or madmen at all, the diametric opposite of every kook and crazy radical I've ever seen on the left from Occupy to Chaz/CHOP to BLM and Antifa--- including the unbalanced freak nancy fruitcake of Biden's who just now got busted lifting a $2,000 suitcase at an airport and trying to steal it after not even entering the place with a suitcase! Shades of the Pelosi attack/break-in with fifteen different stories! Or Covid/Fauci with 20--- In fact, I've seldom seen more down to earth, intelligent, clean cut, well-spoken and articulated, conscientious, patriotic young men! But you go right on thinking you've busted up some ring of misfits, meantime, ALL of the violence and hate and rhetoric continues to ooze from the Left and grow, as every problem in this country just gets worse every day not better, for the joke is on all of you, just wait until you see what happens to this country next year and where Biden takes it next! :21: I've never seen such dolts as the likes of you who are literally being taken for the biggest ride in history between the top-down fascism being inflicted upon our society in every sector and the 30% hyperinflation you are all paying out of your own pockets, and yet you've fallen so hard for the democrat's divisionization of America, loft-right, rich-poor, city-country, north-south---the list just goes on and on using hate-victim politics that you somehow think you are actually "winning" something here, while being played like a phonograph record! :laughing0301:

You're no better than a rat in a maze strung along given a scent of cheese like a pawn, and your own blindness condemns you to the fate that awaits you in the end. Now go ahead and show us all how wrong I am and how smart you are by giving me a Funny!
"I believe in honesty, integrity and a government that works for the people"

You may think that but not by the way you portray yourself.

After reading more of the postings from our contingent of QAnon WhiteyRighties of this venue, Catsnmeter's rhetorical query resonates.
This one:

Is your hair on fire or are you just triggered?
Indeed, this conviction for J6 sedition has lit up some of our MAGA-Q's.
Personally, I find it entertaining. I don't for a nano-second think these keyboard-warriors are gonna load up their black rifles and go down to city hall, or the township office, or their Congressman's local headquarters. They just like to enema-ize their unhappiness on an internet social media site.
And that's OK....the rest of us can be grateful for that. How many more Wal-Marts, or Night Clubs or Post Offices do we need shot up by the isolated nutjob loners of the US?
So let 'em spew here. Drain the angst onto their keyboards. All good.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, let's have a little fun with some of the more screechy whining.

Like these:

Biden goes after leaders, he goes after innocent men, he goes after corporations, he operates a gulag in DC, ..... Biden's puppet handlers are behind and financing the war against Russia, they were behind crushing the truckers in Canada .....
I think I saw one or two of the proud/oath guys on TV ...... I've seldom seen more down to earth, intelligent, clean cut, well-spoken and articulated, conscientious, patriotic young men! ...

Let's just let those two from 2bfreak stand on their own. No commentary needed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We exist in a very broken system called America when one man's 'terrorist' is another's freedom fighter that becomes a political prisoner at the whim of partisans......Objectively, those folks were out to defend democracy Clay
Yupper, and when the redneck KKK of Alabama and environs burned down another black Baptist church or hung the 'strange fruit' in an old oak tree....well, they too were defending their version of democracy.
In short, wrapping Elmer Stewart Rhodes in a 'democracy' flag is a tad problematic. IMHO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parts of the United States will be vaporized as the division made by the elites cannot be mended. It is just a matter of time now.
See the opinion above about keyboard enemas. This one fits in that category. It should make the local Wal-Mart safer. IMHO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those like good poster @Chillicothe cheered when Hitler marched the first Jews into concentration camps. Ending the 1st Amendment fills him with joy.
Ummm, I dunno 'bout that.
For one, though I am old.....I ain't so old that I remember Hitler opening his camps in, what?.......1933?
But we understand your angst and we hear your whining. Good luck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, let's end this with poster Catsnmeter's observation.
I'm voting for a combo-phenomena. A twofer.
Meaning......They were 'triggered'...and that lit their hair on fire.

That's my view.

Forum List

Back