Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I did. It was a slow night on television.
the-rock-the-tooth-fairy-compressed.jpg
Like your nonsensical claims of election fraud, that too is make believe.

there was an insurrection after an attempted coup failed.
You can prove this in court ? Great....

Ok, then that will be when Trump's election evidence can be brought into the court in order to challenge the previous denial's in which the courts refused to hear about the election that he claims was stolen, and that ultimately caused the citizen's to feel that their entire country was at stake in the election (therefore driving the citizen's to act emotionally over it all).

Emotional driven people that are led to believe that their country is being stolen from them through an election gone rogue, could very well constitute insanity claim's by all that were involved in the 1/6th event that took place in the U.S. Capital.

You can prove this in court ? Great....

Ok, then that will be when Trump's election evidence can be brought into the court in order to challenge the previous denial's in which the courts refused to hear about the election that he claims was stolen, and that ultimately caused the citizen's to feel that their entire country was at stake in the election (therefore driving the citizen's to act emotionally over it all).

Emotional driven people that are led to believe that their country is being stolen from them through an election gone rogue, could very well constitute insanity claim's by all that were involved in the 1/6th event that took place in the U.S. Capital.

bullshit.jpg

his lawyer dared say the he wasn't a flight risk 'cause he didn't have a passport.

but he has like minded associates all over the country that could help out with hiding him.
Nooooooo, I thought the patriot's we're just a rag tagged tiny bunch of nutcases that are just to stupid to know better ????

You mean to tell me that they're all over the nation, and you fear that they have some kind of sofistigated network of underground railroads, hideouts, and other such stuff that will allow them to hold out against the onslaught of fascism and authoritarianism from the new Democrat/leftist party ????

Nooooooo, I thought the patriot's we're just a rag tagged tiny bunch of nutcases that are just to stupid to know better ????

You mean to tell me that they're all over the nation, and you fear that they have some kind of sofistigated network of underground railroads, hideouts, and other such stuff that will allow them to hold out against the onslaught of fascism and authoritarianism from the new Democrat/leftist party ????

the oathkeepers are comprised of ex cops & military vets with a smattering of active duty traitors.

You should be thanking cops and military vets for their service to our country. Of course you liberals decide to bad mouth them.
Oh really?

Here's what YOU fucking assholes did

"Nearly 140 officers -- between both U.S. Capitol Police and the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) -- were injured during the incident on Jan. 6. Papathanasiou said officers who "were not issued helmets prior to the attack" have sustained brain injuries. One officer has "two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs," and one officer is "going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake," he said."

You should be thanking cops and military vets for their service to our country. Of course you liberals decide to bad mouth them.
Tell me again what you think about that heroic cop who kept Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists out of the House chamber....

rotfl-gif.288736

And what few have been talking about were the "Quick Reaction Forces" poised throughout Northern Virginia.

Ya know the ones with all the GUNS...ready to bring them to the Capitol?

And then there's the BOMBS that were planted at the Capitol

Oh really?

Here's what YOU fucking assholes did

"Nearly 140 officers -- between both U.S. Capitol Police and the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) -- were injured during the incident on Jan. 6. Papathanasiou said officers who "were not issued helmets prior to the attack" have sustained brain injuries. One officer has "two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs," and one officer is "going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake," he said."
Well you fucking asshole, YOU and your side actually killed over two dozen cops, caused BILLIONS in damages and theft, and generally showed what savages you are. Now STFU Lush.

bullshit q anon.
Hey asshole, on the list of most important issues to voters in the midterms, this Jan 6 crap isn’t even in the top 20. But idiots like you and playtime cling to it like babies to a blanket because you have nothing to run on. No accomplishments.

what are you talking about? mueller had no authority to do anything about trump. that's why he left it up to congress whose hands were tied because they could het the report unredacted.
LIE. Mule-er the corrupt incompetent admitted UNDER OATH that the statutes did not affect his decision to NOT charge. You can’t charge when you have no evidence. As far as the report, any member of Congress with proper clearance could have signed in and seen the report. But that would have left undeniable proof of who was leaking things.

Coincidence? I think the word you're searching for is "stupid" as in:

Boy, it sure was stupid of these insurgents to pick a day that always features AP photojournalists on scene to catch the action if they really didn't want all that publicity!
Explain why CNN gave criminal Sullivan a contract to record the incident days before Jan. 6. Almost as if they knew something was going to happen.....

Well you fucking asshole, YOU and your side actually killed over two dozen cops, caused BILLIONS in damages and theft, and generally showed what savages you are. Now STFU Lush.
YOU are full of shit. "MY SIDE' didn't kill anyone you fucking piece of shit...and neither did I.

Tell us how you feel about the Capitol Insurrection asshole...

Well asshole, where are Pisslosi’s emails and phone records which she REFUSES to release? Checkmate.

maybe they are in the same place as turtleboy's.

filed under inconsequential to the matter being discussed.

that being insurrectionists trying to overthrow the results of a free & fair election to certify a duly elected president of the united states from being allowed to be sworn in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back