Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you babbling about ?

there's just too many 'coincidences' re: donny & all the crap coming out about his capos involved with election fraud & his family's involvement & congress critters & him.

there's just too many 'coincidences' re: donny & all the crap coming out about his capos involved with election fraud & his family's involvement & congress critters & him.
Yeah yeah, just like all the other we got him now coincidences y'all figured that y'all had him on before eh ? Get help... Like I said also, look what y'all got now...ooooWOW.... So when your ole tough talking dementia patient causes the bomb's from our supposed enemies to start flying, what cha gonna say then huh ??? This world is about to the end of it's rope with leftism. Stay tuned I guess.

Stay tuned I guess.

bob ross.jpg

You know, the first impulse is to laugh.

But then when you think about it, it's terrifying. These people chose to make a carefully edited "tourist" video their reality over their ACTUAL EXPERIENCE that day!

And this is who is running our country. Terrifying. Absolutely terrifying.

They are literally mentally ill. And they dare to judge Biden's mental health!

Incredible.
Even more pathetic is the way they spit on the very cops who fought Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists to protect them.

Last edited:
pootey poot cut his losses & moved on.
Better hope he's moved on... Don't think ole pootey poot cares for the left, but I could be wrong. Biden poking the bear is going to get interesting. I mean the pride of Russia is at stake. You think they are going to allow Biden and crew to intimidate or embarrass them on the world stage ??

LOL....but, as I said earlier, they broke the law.

Your hysteria with Trump precludes your rationality.

Tell me, did both incidents result in people who broke the law?
Of course they did just as in thousands of marches and demonstrations of millions of people in US history against injustices and to enact changes such as
the Women's Suffrage March of 1913, and the Martin Luther King demonstration at the Lincoln Memorial. The difference is that none of these demonstrations was an attempt to undermine the power and authority of the US government.

Of course they did just as in thousands of marches and demonstrations of millions of people in US history against injustices and to enact changes such as
the Women's Suffrage March of 1913, and the Martin Luther King demonstration at the Lincoln Memorial. The difference is that none of these demonstrations was an attempt to undermine the power and authority of the US government.
This demonstration wasn't either. Get a grip.

This demonstration wasn't either. Get a grip.
Oh, do tell us, wise and floppy hatted one. What was its purpose if not to "undermine the power and authority of the US government"? Were they there just to smoke dope and dance around singing Viking love songs? If so, why break through police barricades and into the Capitol building itself?

Better hope he's moved on... Don't think ole pootey poot cares for the left, but I could be wrong. Biden poking the bear is going to get interesting. I mean the pride of Russia is at stake. You think they are going to allow Biden and crew to intimidate or embarrass them on the world stage ??

biden has had experience with putin - & the NK piglet.

the only experience donny had was being vlad's puppet & the second the NK piglet gave him some praise & love letters, donny melted. NK got what they wanted - an actual nod & meeting with the US & then went right back to doing what they have been in the way of nukes.

you think biden would be so gullible?

1ed20a7b868c03ac6ef23fa3c6a84d34.jpg

images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back