Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to demand a trial with a jury of their peers. Most Americans agree the election was stolen and they support our right to protest.
No, most Americans do NOT bleev the election was stolen.

Though most Americans believe another 1/6 is likely.

They need to demand a trial with a jury of their peers. Most Americans agree the election was stolen and they support our right to protest.
Everyone has a right to protest. They do not have the right to kill and injure police officers and trash the Capitol.

Nor do they have the right to sedition.

Until a few days ago, there were no charges of "seditious conspiracy" with respect to Jan 6. Those charges were filed only because Republicans pointed out that no one had been charged with insurrection whenever prog douchebags claimed it was an insurrection. The charges will be thrown out, of course. I think only one person has ever been prosecuted successfully for sedition.
No, the reason it took a while is that the DOJ is very methodical. They did not indict until they had collected all the communications the seditionists had with each other, as well as run down all their arms purchases.

That takes time.

That's not a scientific poll, ya fucking moron. It's an online opt-in nonprobability survey.

face-palm-gif.278959

-----------------------------------------------------
Well, I can half-agree with poster Partiv here.

First, ......No, most Americans do not agree the election was stolen. Poster Partiv is either uniformed, misinformed, or mendacious. I ain't gonna parse which. Others here have already offered linked citations. But I checked google myself and there are pages of 'em showing the "stolen election" fantagasm is held by a minority of Americans.

But, as far as having a jury trial. Well, giddyup! Let's go. I think it would be good for America for such a trial, for all the evidence to be put forth. Let's see these accused seditionists in the flesh. Let's see one or more take the stand....under cross examination. Let the chips fall where they may.

A publicized jury trial could lance the boil of this corrosive MAGA-think.
Maybe.

No, the reason it took a while is that the DOJ is very methodical. They did not indict until they had collected all the communications the seditionists had with each other, as well as run down all their arms purchases.

That takes time.
ROFL! Who do you think you're fooling?

That's not a scientific poll, ya fucking moron. It's an online opt-in nonprobability survey.

Ah, poster Faun, I admire your tenacity. You have more endurance and patience than my poor avatar.

But free advice -- and worth every penny -- is that some posters are not worth taking seriously in any degree. They are 'free radicals', they are 'court jesters', they are 'good examples of a bad example'. And some, I suspect, are just 14 years old.
I no longer bother with some as it's like talking to the neighbor kids' Jack-O-Lantern. One can't expect an intelligent response.

I ain't gonna name names, most here readily know who the silly ones are, the ones who can't put together a complete thought without the crutch of an f-bomb or some other epithet.

Nor ........ will I discourage you from continuing to beat 'em back.
After all, someone.....someone!.....has to stand at the Zombie-wire and prevent 'em from becoming more of a pest than they already are.

And keep swingin'.

"You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from January the 6th, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.” - Representative Andrew Clyde (R-GA).

I guess it is just a matter of time before the tards start telling us Ashli Babbitt was shot while buying a copy of the Constitution in the gift shop.

Ah, poster Faun, I admire your tenacity. You have more endurance and patience than my poor avatar.

But free advice -- and worth every penny -- is that some posters are not worth taking seriously in any degree. They are 'free radicals', they are 'court jesters', they are 'good examples of a bad example'. And some, I suspect, are just 14 years old.
I no longer bother with some as it's like talking to the neighbor kids' Jack-O-Lantern. One can't expect an intelligent response.

I ain't gonna name names, most here readily know who the silly ones are, the ones who can't put together a complete thought without the crutch of an f-bomb or some other epithet.

Nor ........ will I discourage you from continuing to beat 'em back.
After all, someone.....someone!.....has to stand at the Zombie-wire and prevent 'em from becoming more of a pest than they already are.

And keep swingin'.
I appreciate your advice but I find this enjoyable. I would pay a subscription fee for this kind of entertainment if it wasn't already free.

So many times now, you all have taken something and spun it into something different that what it is in order to claim we've got him now... It's really ridiculous.

December 2, 202112:21 PM EST
United States

Panel probing U.S. Capitol riot plans 'multiple weeks' of hearings

Reuters
"We are making rapid progress. We anticipate next year, we will be conducting multiple weeks of public hearings, setting out for the American people in vivid color exactly what happened, every minute of the day on January 6th, here at the Capitol and at the White House, and what led to that violent attack," Cheney said at a House Rules Committee hearing on Thursday.
Panel probing U.S. Capitol riot plans 'multiple weeks' of hearings

:fingerscrossed:

"You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from January the 6th, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.” - Representative Andrew Clyde (R-GA).

I guess it is just a matter of time before the tards start telling us Ashli Babbitt was shot while buying a copy of the Constitution in the gift shop.

E1l418CWEAgaHT1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back