Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
bode said:
So you believe it's "trolling" to be anti-fascist. Very telling.

you're not antifascist. and you know it. this will work on fools and ignoramuses. Calling yourselves antifascists when it is exactly what you are.

Defending traitors makes you a traitor.
It is your claim that the folks involved were “traitors.” But you can’t support that claim. Also, those accused in these cases will be represented by counsel. Are you so absurd as to suggest that because their attorneys will be defending them from the charges that the attorneys are also alleged “traitors?”

Fauny, Fauny, Fauny. You suck at logic and reason and even at simple fairness.

"Traitors" is a little harsh. That would mean that they were working with another country.

"Insurrectionists" is spot on since they were interfering with a Constitutionally mandated process.

Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America.

It is your claim that the folks involved were “traitors.” But you can’t support that claim. Also, those accused in these cases will be represented by counsel. Are you so absurd as to suggest that because their attorneys will be defending them from the charges that the attorneys are also alleged “traitors?”

Fauny, Fauny, Fauny. You suck at logic and reason and even at simple fairness.
Retard, I described the evidence against them in response to a poster asking what evidence there is of their alleged crime -- to which you claimed my response was inaccurate.

I gave you a link to demonstrate my explanation was not inaccurate so now you pivot to my claim they are traitors. Which they are. They attacked their own government with the intent of overturning a free and fair election.

"Traitors" is a little harsh. That would mean that they were working with another country.

"Insurrectionists" is spot on since they were interfering with a Constitutionally mandated process.

Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America.
Insurrection is erroneous for a number of reasons. First of all, there was zero attempt effort or design to topple the government or to wage war.

Furthermore, and quite significantly, their apparent intent was to prevent an illegal governmental action. (I don’t engage in defending the accuracy or inaccuracy of their beliefs. I merely note that to the extent they believed the election had been stolen, it would follow that the certification of the election would be improper.) interfering with a defrauded certification would be an act in furtherance of defending our Republic. Thus, their intent was to oppose an improper certification.

Retard, I described the evidence against them in response to a poster asking what evidence there is of their alleged crime -- to which you claimed my response was inaccurate.

I gave you a link to demonstrate my explanation was not inaccurate so now you pivot to my claim they are traitors. Which they are. They attacked their own government with the intent of overturning a free and fair election.
Fucktard. I didn’t ask for the background.

You made a claim, you fucking moron. Your claim was that the intercepted communications included evidence of their intent of the defendants to overturn the election.

It was in response to my challenge to quote it and cite it that you cited (only) the indictment. You didn’t quote any part of the alleged evidence. You can’t. Because at no point in those intercepted communications (at least as reflected in the indictments) did any alleged conspirator say that they sought to overturn the election.

You remain a dishonest hack, a complete retard and a worthless spokesretard for your left-tard pals. Even you retards can be honest. You should try it someday.

But an insurrection requires violence in abundance, jake. The kind where people die in large numbers.

That requires guns. The only people who had guns were the government, jake.

Now piss up a rope,

Lets revisit what you said......you said in order for people to die in large numbers REQUIRES guns. Seems to me right there you admitted guns are the only weapons that can cause mass death. Those are your words, not mine. Why are you afraid of owning up to what you said, coward? Hmmmmmmm?

Yep. And the seditionists put them there. This is the direction the committee and the DoJ are going to go, and it sounds good to me.

While the Trumpsters are busy moaning and whining and bitching over word usage, the DoJ is off and running.

It's on. Now we see who flips and folds, while they still can.

Last edited:
Feds just dont charge people without a good case. They arent going to waste their time. You can bet these traitors will be serving 10+ years and probably more. They are domestic terrorists and will be treated as such.
And they have information that other attacks would follow. This was a real tourist, peaceful protest. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: You would have to be one dumb SOB to believe that.

Lets revisit what you said......you said in order for people to die in large numbers REQUIRES guns. Seems to me right there you admitted guns are the only weapons that can cause mass death. Those are your words, not mine. Why are you afraid of owning up to what you said, coward? Hmmmmmmm?
Because westwall is a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back