Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. And the seditionists put them there. This is the direction the committee and the DoJ going to go, and it sounds good to me.

While the Trumpsters are busy moaning and whining and bitching over word usage, the DoJ is off and running.

It's on. Now we see who flips and folds, while they still can.
It's time to put these mf's in jail. Congressman too.

It was neither — whether you admit it or not, see it or not or comprehend anything at all or not.
If you can't manufacture an intelligent argument accompanied with substance to support your position, then shut the hell up. You're nothing but a tire kicker on this forum always pretending you are saying something, when you are saying shit. Make a goddamn argument with some meat on the bones loser.

Fucktard. I didn’t ask for the background.

You made a claim, you fucking moron. Your claim was that the intercepted communications included evidence of their intent of the defendants to overturn the election.

It was in response to my challenge to quote it and cite it that you cited (only) the indictment. You didn’t quote any part of the alleged evidence. You can’t. Because at no point in those intercepted communications (at least as reflected in the indictments) did any alleged conspirator say that they sought to overturn the election.

You remain a dishonest hack, a complete retard and a worthless spokesretard for your left-tard pals. Even you retards can be honest. You should try it someday.
Poor, Zippy. I posted a link to it. Yet here you are blaming me for your reading comprehension issues.

“We’re going to defend the president, the duly elected president, and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country. Because if you don’t guys, you’re going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war, and a bloody – you can call it an insurrection or you can call it a war or fight.”

... they broke in to the Capitol on 1/6 to defend the "duly elected president." How do they defend Trump's presidency without overturning the election?

You guys are working yourselves up into a frenzy at the prospect that 11 nobodies are somehow connected to your super boogie man. Do you really not think that if this were some grand conspiracy to overthrow the government by the President or someone, he was directly tied to that no one would have dropped that story on a news outlet by now? Maybe you all are right but I find it hard to believe that if there were someone who could tie Trump or anyone closely linked to Trump directly to Jan 6 then that bomb would have dropped by now.

Nope. You're just stupid, jake.
LOL

49525324.jpg

Poor, Zippy. I posted a link to it. Yet here you are blaming me for your reading comprehension issues.

“We’re going to defend the president, the duly elected president, and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country. Because if you don’t guys, you’re going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war, and a bloody – you can call it an insurrection or you can call it a war or fight.”

... they broke in to the Capitol on 1/6 to defend the "duly elected president." How do they defend Trump's presidency without overturning the election?
Exactly!

Poor befuddled retard liar. Again, you can’t quote a single word to support your dishonest claim. Nowhere in that quote you inserted does anybody claim that the intent was to overturn the election.

You know you suck hard at this when you try so mightily and always come up empty, as you do.

You best go recruit some of your fellow liberal troll pals for assistance. All you have to do is tell them how badly you’re fucking it up. They’ll come swarming like sewer rats. Your kind of people.

You guys are working yourselves up into a frenzy at the prospect that 11 nobodies are somehow connected to your super boogie man. Do you really not think that if this were some grand conspiracy to overthrow the government by the President or someone, he was directly tied to that no one would have dropped that story on a news outlet by now? Maybe you all are right but I find it hard to believe that if there were someone who could tie Trump or anyone closely linked to Trump directly to Jan 6 then that bomb would have dropped by now.
Putting 11 more criminal trumpanzees behind bars for 10+ years is good enough for me. However, I would say that at the bare minimum there should be an investigation to see how far up the food chain this "seditious conspiracy" went. I think any real American would agree to that. There is just cause to do so. We need to flesh out all the traitors amongst us and allow them their day in court.

The fact that they believed that Trump had won is the key, you hopeless retard. Go ask an adult to assist you. (Hint: if they believed Trump had actually won, then they necessarily didn’t think they were overturning the election. They would be defending the election.)

By the way, you are massively retarded. FYI.

Putting 11 more criminal trumpanzees behind bars for 10+ years is good enough for me. However, I would say that at the bare minimum there should be an investigation to see how far up the food chain this "seditious conspiracy" went. I think any real American would agree to that. There is just cause to do so. We need to flesh out all the traitors amongst us and allow them their day in court.
Just so we all know, how much time and money should we spend to see if these 11 yahoo's are connected to the subject of your nightmares?

If you can't manufacture an intelligent argument accompanied with substance to support your position, then shut the hell up. You're nothing but a tire kicker on this forum always pretending you are saying something, when you are saying shit. Make a goddamn argument with some meat on the bones loser.
A total scum sucking asshole like you can’t recognize any substance anyway. My farts have more logic to them than your most well crafted posts. So, in summary: go fuck your self with a rusty rasp up the ass and return to sucking a bag of dicks. 👍

Pay attention to what they do, not what they say.
I do pay attention to what assholes like you do. You support violent riots and pretend that they are “mostly peaceful” even when they involve assaults and arsons. But you bitch, cry, moan and groan when a few hundred protestors out of a more massive March become a little violent. You have already established yourself for what you are: a worthless hack troll and an unbelievable hypocrite. Your only standards are “double.”

Go fuck yourself some more and toss Fauny’s salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back