Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

NEW YORK —
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was arrested Thursday on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online fundraising scheme “We Build The Wall.”
The charges were contained in an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

Federal prosecutors alleged that Bannon and three others “orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors” in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States.

Does this surprise anyone? The irony is that it has to do with defrauding people on the border wall.
Please, hold off on prosecuting him until after January 20th. Trump would pardon him ASAP given the opportunity
Of 2028?

Breaking now...

I'm SURE Trump doesn't know anything about this.

Um, so? Worst case he did a Hillary
Please, provide evidence of Hillary being charged with a crime.

Here's the indictment. It is devastating for Bannon and the other co-conspirators, including Brian Kolfage. Remember him? It should quiet the conspiracy theorist on this board for a few minutes.

Last edited:
NEW YORK —
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was arrested Thursday on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online fundraising scheme “We Build The Wall.”
The charges were contained in an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

Federal prosecutors alleged that Bannon and three others “orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors” in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States.

Does this surprise anyone? The irony is that it has to do with defrauding people on the border wall.
"He's being treated so unfairly."

Breaking now...

I'm SURE Trump doesn't know anything about this.

Um, so? Worst case he did a Hillary
Please, provide evidence of Hillary being charged with a crime.
Is the prosecutor still alive? Is the man with the information still alive?

NEW YORK —

Many on USMB donated to Brian Kolfage and he was also indicted.

Guilty until proven innocent. Wait...what?
I agree innocent until proven guilty. However the indictment is specific as to communications, checks and the misdirection of funds. We can all read the indictment and make an opinion. I urge all to read it.

NEW YORK —

Many on USMB donated to Brian Kolfage and he was also indicted.

Honestly if they did this in the open like that,, they are fcuking stupid I still think you’re being targeted. Omar has redirected millions to her boyfriends company, AOC, talib have done the same thing

Equal treatment right???.BAWWWHAHA!

Yet anothert dumnbass Trumpette who is too God damn stupid to know that the Clinton Foundation had been investigated and passed.

I bet Trump barely knew him.

Remember Bannon and Trump fell out yrs ago.....................BAWWWWHAHAHA
You crumb snatching slaves to a boss make me laugh.

Do you pay attention to what Trump says? When they did an interview recently about his re-election campaign staff, he praised Bannon and said he is more useful to him for the work he has been already outside of his formal campaign staff.

NEW YORK —

Nope; how typical of the Right Wing.

I seem to remember a few Trump Tards here at this forum bragging about how they donated money to his “Build the Wall” group and we laughed at them

Forum List

Back