Democrats please explain the Anti American preachers at the DNC

So...if Democrats hate religion in politics...why do they invite anti American anti Jew preachers to speak at their convention? And tell American’s if they don’t vote for Biden they are going to hell?Please explain.
Could you provide a link or a quote at least? Some of us don't watch TV..

I don't like preachers and I don't like religions they are full of fake people that are there to be seen and not to actually exercise the religion and follow it. I never would take their advice and damn sure don't listen to their sermons..The Repubs and Dems both have a parade of false religious leaders that parade and omp themselves as if they were the gods while they break every rule in their holy books.

So...if Democrats hate religion in politics...why do they invite anti American anti Jew preachers to speak at their convention? And tell American’s if they don’t vote for Biden they are going to hell?Please explain.

Who were these "anti American anti Jew preachers"? I've seen enough of graham's and falwell's mugs during republican events.

Who were these "anti American anti Jew preachers"? I've seen enough of graham's and falwell's mugs during republican events.
The ones you invited to the DNC. As I already stated.

"Hypocrisy" is the official religion of the Democratic Party. ... :cool:
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.

The "king of the right wing":

President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims

Liars keep repeating that lie
Only false witness bearers (unto God) claim the opposite.

"Hypocrisy" is the official religion of the Democratic Party. ... :cool:
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.

The "king of the right wing":

Liars keep repeating that lie
Only false witness bearers (unto God) claim the opposite.

I laugh

The ones you invited to the DNC. As I already stated.

Names. I didn't invite anyone to the DNC. I didn't even watch it. There are some anti-Semitic "preachers" out there, but there always have been; the "they rejected Jesus" idiots who march around the stage. I've heard of some republican "preachers" telling people that if they don't vote for the republican they are going to hell, but that is to be expected because they are loonies.

TOP 25 QUOTES BY JEREMIAH WRIGHT | A-Z Quotes

-- Barry's Black Liberation Theology mentor of over a decade....

'Nuff Said.

Forum List

Back