Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

Equal treatment right???.BAWWWHAHA!

Yet anothert dumnbass Trumpette who is too God damn stupid to know that the Clinton Foundation had been investigated and passed.
If I would think like you I would have had to slave to a miserable life. Stick to widget making. I trust your opinion on that.

Investigated by Peter SChlock......BAWWWWWWHAHASHA...............No wonder you slave in life.

"Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was arrested Thursday on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online fundraising scheme “We Build The Wall.” Federal prosecutors alleged that Bannon and three others “orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors” in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States."

How in the hell did William Barr allow this conservative patriot to be arrested -- and over some bogus fundraising scheme?? So what if some of that 25 million didn't actually go towards building a wall, what about the Clinton foundation?? When is Bill Barr going to go after them?

Yet anothert dumnbass Trumpette who is too God damn stupid to know that the Clinton Foundation had been investigated and passed.
My God. What a pathetic reaction score you live by. You are totally worthless.

"Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was arrested Thursday on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online fundraising scheme “We Build The Wall.” Federal prosecutors alleged that Bannon and three others “orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors” in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States."

How in the hell did William Barr allow this conservative patriot to be arrested -- and over some bogus fundraising scheme?? So what if some of that 25 million didn't actually go towards building a wall, what about the Clinton foundation?? When is Bill Barr going to go after them?
Peter Schlock investigated the Clintons........BAWWWWHAHAHA

The Clitons are cleared.....BAWWWWHAHA

The Clinton Foundation was not a fraud.
BAWWWWWWHAHAHA!!!!..BAWWWWWHAHA........ten million dollar Chelsea wedding............................BAWWWWHAHAHA
Why are you laughing at Bill Barr's and Trump's incompetence??

If you have evidence of Clinton foundation crimes, turn it over to the same folks who just arrested Stevie

The Clinton Foundation was not a fraud. You're confusing the Clinton Foundation with the Trump Charitable Foundation which was a fraud.

You are correct:

I seem to remember a few Trump Tards here at this forum bragging about how they donated money to his “Build the Wall” group and we laughed at them
Well, you what they say about fools and their money....

I love how democrats are burning down America, trying to burn cops alive, throwing explosives in the eyes of cops, illegally coup the president, and the democrats in the DOJ go after Bannon.. political domestic terrorism

Another stupid ass Communist Democrat shoveling lies:finger3:

I love how democrats are burning down America, trying to burn cops alive, throwing explosives in the eyes of cops, illegally coup the president, and the democrats in the DOJ go after Bannon.. political domestic terrorism

with the white nationalist.

NEW YORK —
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was arrested Thursday on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online fundraising scheme “We Build The Wall.”
The charges were contained in an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

Federal prosecutors alleged that Bannon and three others “orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors” in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States.

Does this surprise anyone? The irony is that it has to do with defrauding people on the border wall.
Please, hold off on prosecuting him until after January 20th. Trump would pardon him ASAP given the opportunity

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back