Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
NEW YORK —
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was arrested Thursday on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online fundraising scheme “We Build The Wall.”
The charges were contained in an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

Federal prosecutors alleged that Bannon and three others “orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors” in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States.

Does this surprise anyone? The irony is that it has to do with defrauding people on the border wall.

Last edited:
Equal treatment right???.BAWWWHAHA!
The Clinton Foundation was not a fraud. You're confusing the Clinton Foundation with the Trump Charitable Foundation which was a fraud.

The Clinton Foundation was not a fraud.
BAWWWWWWHAHAHA!!!!..BAWWWWWHAHA........ten million dollar Chelsea wedding............................BAWWWWHAHAHA

Breaking now...

I'm SURE Trump doesn't know anything about this.

Um, so? Worst case he did a Hillary
This will cause a freash look at Hilary..BAWWWHAHA!!!.I love it.

BAWWWWWWHAHAHA!!!!..BAWWWWWHAHA........ten million dollar Chelsea wedding............................BAWWWWHAHAHA
In all fairness, I think they should have paid that man more money to marry their daughter.

1597931817412.png

In all fairness, I think they should have paid that man more money to marry their daughter.

View attachment 377350
Chelea Hubbel

The Clinton Foundation was not a fraud. You're confusing the Clinton Foundation with the Trump Charitable Foundation which was a fraud.
Bullshit

Yet anothert dumnbass Trumpette who is too God damn stupid to know that the Clinton Foundation had been investigated and passed.

It seems funny that almost every indictment against conservatives originate in this NY court or the 9th circuit. It's a shame our court system has let politics override the law. This is the kind of predictably timed shit that makes people skeptical of our legal system. Having said that, you do the crime you do the time. Waiting to see the indictments in the FBI-DOJ coup against Trump as well.

Forum List

Back