Steve Scalise wearing a n 95 mask

The Trump Administration hhad nothing to do with mask or shot mandates.....individual businesses and blue state governors did.
Remember his Executive Order forbidding firing people for not getting the shot around the time of his CARE Covid Relief package? I don't either. Dude didn't care.

Our state (Tennessee) shut down for as long as trump wanted and opened back up immediately after. I do not know if he had direct control, but you didn't see an Executive Order forbidding it, did you?
Nah. Hardly on welfare. Just got back from a mountain kayak vacation last week, and last night we leased a beachfront house in Florida to go unwind by the ocean for a week. I didn't get fired for not taking the shot, either, as I was already retired. Heck, I caught Covid, flying to a mountain ski vacation in Colorado.
Trump had nothing to do with states shutting down or remaining open, the governors did. I know as I spoke directly to ours. You are fortunate to be retired and that you have already had Covid as your immune system should be strong.

Remember his Executive Order forbidding firing people for not getting the shot around the time of his CARE Covid Relief package? I don't either. Dude didn't care.
I don't know that an order like that would be any more legal than the order telling people they would be fired for not getting the shot. In a country of free will, why would this kind of presidential order be necessary? We have our Constitution.

Wow, put the mask back on your TDS is spewing out....
Cheer up brown dude. You can downvote accurate statement of what trump said and did while Covid was going on, all you want, but you can't erase the video or delete all the news stories, so they are still out there. So, I guess you can just suck on it.:cool:

Cheer up brown dude. You can downvote accurate statement of what trump said and did while Covid was going on, all you want, but you can't erase the video or delete all the news stories, so they are still out there. So, I guess you can just suck on it.:cool:
Suck on what? You are the one spewing the hatred, not me. I remember well what has happened and what is happening. Next year its a simple matter of removing evil from the White House with no Covid fake ballots to skew results.

Trump had nothing to do with states shutting down or remaining open, the governors did. I know as I spoke directly to ours. You are fortunate to be retired and that you have already had Covid as your immune system should be strong.

March 17: Trump said in a news conference that for the next 14 days, "we’re asking everyone to work at home, if possible, postpone unnecessary travel, and limit social gatherings to no more than 10 people."

And what Joey Capone brings is fentanyl and crime....but no chaos?
You sound like you are unaware US fentanyl deaths were at 19,413 the year before Trump came to office, then jumped to 28,466 in 2017 after he came in, jumped to 56,516 in 2020 and kept climbing almost straight up through the end of his presidency? I guess you really miss the Obama days when they average in the high 2,000 range.
Don't you think you should be having this conversation with somebody that does not do research, know or use the facts, maybe somebody that doesn't post links to prove their points? I don't want to be harsh, but it makes you look like a fool.:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:
You sound like you are unaware US fentanyl deaths were at 19,413 the year before Trump came to office, then jumped to 28,466 in 2017 after he came in, jumped to 56,516 in 2020 and kept climbing almost straight up through the end of his presidency? I guess you really miss the Obama days when they average in the high 2,000 range.
Don't you think you should be having this conversation with somebody that does do research, know or use the facts, maybe somebody that doesn't post links to prove their points? I don't want to be harsh, but it makes you look like a fool.:icon_rolleyes:
I think since its the number one killer of all 18-49 year olds now, in 2023, and our border is not secure, that its an out of control problem. What other research would you like to see? How does that make me look like a fool when I voted for the guy who at least was trying to do something about it? Here since you love your links. Sure hasn't slowed down any with no locks on our border doors.

I think since its the number one killer of all 18-49 year olds now, in 2023, and our border is not secure, that its an out of control problem. What other research would you like to see? How does that make me look like a fool when I voted for the guy who at least was trying to do something about it? Here since you love your links. Sure hasn't slowed down any with no locks on our border doors.
I'm pissed over the open border policy, myself, as I have stated here on this board many times.
It makes you look like a fool pointing to problems that came into the rise when your orange god was president, but not knowing it, falling for the prattle of others who don't study or use and depend on facts and actual analysis. There is absolutely no doubt the fentanyl death count spiked almost straight up while your guy was in office and has not abated. The only difference is, I know who was in charge when it became a crisis, while you act as if it is something new, faulting the wrong administration for its meteoric rise.

I'm pissed over the open border policy, myself, as I have stated here on this board many times.
It makes you look like a fool pointing to problems that came into the rise when your orange god was president, but not knowing it, falling for the prattle of others who don't study or use and depend on facts and actual analysis. There is absolutely no doubt the fentanyl death count spiked almost straight up while your guy was in office and has not abated. The only difference is, I know who was in charge when it became a crisis, while you act as if it is something new, faulting the wrong administration for its meteoric rise.
  • Between 2018 and 2019, drug overdose rates fell by 4.6% and for the first time since 2012.
So this is from another link if you want me to send it for you. If you are still claiming I look stupid, what about the person who hates Trump so badly he downplays maybe the worst result of the open borders he claims to be against?
Faulting the wrong administration for its meteoric rise? I think even you know better than that.
I guess you don't recognize how your immense hatred for Trump skews what many times is valuable information in your posts. Biden is pure evil, we all know it, yet you shift blame for everything onto your orange focus point.

• Between 2018 and 2019, drug overdose rates fell by 4.6% and for the first time since 2012.
So this is from another link if you want me to send it for you. If you are still claiming I look stupid, what about the person who hates Trump so badly he downplays maybe the worst result of the open borders he claims to be against?
Faulting the wrong administration for its meteoric rise? I think even you know better than that.
I guess you don't recognize how your immense hatred for Trump skews what many times is valuable information in your posts. Biden is pure evil, we all know it, yet you shift blame for everything onto your orange focus point.
That does not appear to be correct, according to the graphs and numbers. Here is the graph at the link I provided.
1697033300750.png

People do not wear masks when they will get that kind of stuff.

I was in the hospital with a high-level spinal cord injury. My body was all destroyed. I didn’t wear a mask. Sometimes I was forced to, but when I could I took it off.

Mask doesn’t make a difference. People also died from the vaccine.
Jesus. You people never stop do you?

That does not appear to be correct, according to the graphs and numbers. Here is the graph at the link I provided.
View attachment 841536
See the problem with links?
Either way, my point has to do with the increased flow of fentanyl into the US through an uncontrolled border and who is responsible for it. Continue yor graph into 2023 and lets have a look.

People do not wear masks when they will get that kind of stuff.

I was in the hospital with a high-level spinal cord injury. My body was all destroyed. I didn’t wear a mask. Sometimes I was forced to, but when I could I took it off.

Mask doesn’t make a difference. People also died from the vaccine.
Yeah.....people taking chemo treatments often do wear masks.
They can also get bacterial infections which that mask can definitively be a deterrent.

WAKE UP, MAN!

Don't you think you should be having this conversation with somebody that does not do research, know or use the facts, maybe somebody that doesn't post links to prove their points? I don't want to be harsh, but it makes you look like a fool.:icon_rolleyes:
To be fair, fentanyl wasn't always the designer drug of choice for recreational use.
When it caught on, it was a catch up to figure out the who-what-where-when.
Now we have that information, and it's really not big issue with the administration.

Forum List

Back