Steve Scalise wearing a n 95 mask

See the problem with links?
Either way, my point has to do with the increased flow of fentanyl into the US through an uncontrolled border and who is responsible for it. Continue yor graph into 2023 and lets have a look.
And with increase traffic comes increased seisures of the drug. Tuscon.com reports 1.57 million fentanyl pills seized just in the last week or two. New York reports one of the largest seizure in state history. DEA says seizure double in 2022 and Garland says we are on track to the largest annual seizures in history. The increased effort may be paying off, especially in light of the arrest of El Chapos' son, that cartel known as the largest supplier, announcing they supposedly no longer want anything to do with the fentanyl trade and telling their people to stay away from, executing their own cartel people in high profile murders that do not go along with the new edict of the Sinaloa Cartel, and posting public notification of the policy and consequences for cartel subcontractors. This is just for your general education.
But, it is totally off the subject of Steve Scalise wearing a N-95 mask for his personal health reasons, explained by many here. Maybe you should do more reading and studying, then writing, or like I said, try to argue with somebody more at your lower level of study.

And with increase traffic comes increased seisures of the drug. Tuscon.com reports 1.57 million fentanyl pills seized just in the last week or two. New York reports one of the largest seizure in state history. DEA says seizure double in 2022 and Garland says we are on track to the largest annual seizures in history. The increased effort may be paying off, especially in light of the arrest of El Chapos' son, that cartel known as the largest supplier, announcing they supposedly no longer want anything to do with the fentanyl trade and telling their people to stay away from, executing their own cartel people in high profile murders that do not go along with the new edict of the Sinaloa Cartel, and posting public notification of the policy and consequences for cartel subcontractors. This is just for your general education.
But, it is totally off the subject of Steve Scalise wearing a N-95 mask for his personal health reasons, explained by many here. Maybe you should do more reading and studying, then writing, or like I said, try to argue with somebody more at your lower level of study.
My level of study is fine, as your graph clearly illustrates. Great job to the states doing their parts to capture criminals and stem the flow of this killer drug. Wouldn't it be nice to secure the border to help these great efforts? You know, keep so much from getting inside the country in the first place?
As for your insults, they don't bother me. Folks see you here for what you are.

To be fair, fentanyl wasn't always the designer drug of choice for recreational use.
When it caught on, it was a catch up to figure out the who-what-where-when.
Now we have that information, and it's really not big issue with the administration.
Looks like it is getting emphasis. Here is one of yesterday's headlines on FOX about a bipartisan Senate group of three Republicans and three Democrats just got back from meeting is China.
Here is one from BBC, 7 days ago about US Sanctions on Chinese businessmen involved in the trade.

Another report I read in Tuscon.com noted the record amount seized by local Customs and Border Patrol and not from people carrying it over the open boarder in backpacks, but transported in the floorboards of commercial trucks entering through legal ports of entry.

But, of course this has nothing to do with Steve Scalise Wearing a mask for his personal health.

Scalise was not issuing any kind of directive. If you don't want to wear one, don't wear one, but you need to get hold of your paranoia. 90% of what you are scared sh#tless about, happened under the Trump Administration. The dude lost. He is not in office. Get a grip.

No, you missed the point and moved straight into partisan lib politics. Not surprised.

No, you missed the point and moved straight into partisan lib politics. Not surprised.
No. I got the point of the OP pretty well.
1697038562442.png

Forum List

Back