Steve Scalise wearing a n 95 mask

I don't really care. It only takes 218 or a plurality of the votes. I doubt anybody but Jefferies will get Dem votes. I will admit, though we will probably get another two years of one of the most do nothing House in the history of the House of Representatives.
You don't care because you were ignorant of the process. That's acceptable to you, I guess. The House will do a great deal, but as long as Chuckie's Senate does nothing, you would likely be correct as far as getting anything done.

Facts:

Chemo-therapy makes people seriously vulnerable to bacterial infections.​
Covid viruses are a fraction of the size of bacteria and are transmitted via aerosol, going right through masks.
Bacteria are generally transmitted in droplets, which masks can block.​
∴​
This is not about political parties either. :thup:
It said he was wearing an N95 mask, which does protect from covid...

Any weakened immune system is vulnerable to viruses as well.

I don't really care. It only takes 218 or a plurality of the votes. I doubt anybody but Jefferies will get Dem votes. I will admit, though we will probably get another two years of one of the most do nothing House in the history of the House of Representatives.
Jeffries ain't gettin a damn thing. It'll be Jordan, watch.

Or Byron Donalds.

The N95 mask that I examined under my microscope had gaps averaging around 50 microns wide.

The COVID-1984 virus ranges in size from about 0.05 to 0.2 of a micron. That mask isn't going to do shit to stop any virus.

1696999448930.png

Any weakened immune system is vulnerable to viruses as well.
You don't logic very well and I almost bumped one of your threads the other day...

True story. :thup:

:)

peace...

That doesn't mean he's the best guy to be Speaker.
Y'all don't have anyone capable of being speaker! It's a hard job that you have to work at being good at....

It's not easy to unify the caucus, or work with the other side, to get things done....

I don't think it much matters who sits in the spot, nothing will get done by the R speaker, whomever it is....thus the Do Nothing Congress label y'all have earned! :D

I was going to leave this thread alone, but you are spreading disinformation Frankie!

I wear a mask whenever I am in large crowds because my doctor told me to! I had a liver transplant last March and I take anti-rejection drugs which destroys my immune system. I had food poisoning last week and thought I would die. Masks don't prevent that, but they do prevent a whole host of diseases. My wife had COVID recently, but I never caught it from her.

Good luck to you sir!

Yeah he (Scalise) got shot at a Republican charity baseball game practice by an anti-Trump loon who is also a progressive, Bernie Sanders supporter. Scalise was almost fatally shot, suffered internal organ damage and required several operations after being shot in the hip. The bullet traveled across his pelvis, fracturing bones, injuring internal organs and severe bleeding. It's little wonder that after all the body trauma he would contract blood cancer.

Blood cancer is highly treatable today so you Democrat buzzards can stop circling.
Scalise the racist got crippled. God has forsaken the racist Scalise.

y'all were IN LOVE with him when he was shot on the baseball field????
I'all was never in love with him. I had pity for him just like I have pity for the Jews that have been brutalized for being Jews. Maybe that's why Democrats feel this connection with Hamas and Hezbollah. They all feel that playing God is a valid response to anyone they don't agree with.

Aw, leave the Republican House Majority leader alone on it. Maybe he has a cold and doesn't want to spread it. You guys won't be able to convince even all Republicans masks are totally useless until doctors and nurses no longer wear them in operating rooms, as most people still think some filtration is better than no filtration. Remember, a lot of good Republicans, party supporters, conservative radio show hosts, died with the Covid after going maskless to Trump rallies to show solidarity with the prevailing Republican message and example of their idiot leader up on the stage 30 feet from anybody. Some people just learn to err on the side of caution (misplaced or accurate), as it is the conservative thing to do, rather than throwing all cautions and precautions to the winds, as that often turns out to be more radically stupid than taking minor precautions. It is not like he told you to start wearing one, is it? What's it to you?

And that is all bullshit....masks do not stop the transmission of the virus......actual research has shown this you dumb ass.....masks in operating rooms are to keep spit out of open wounds.....since the operating room is also protected by air scrubbers.

Now, a new scientific review — led by 12 researchers from esteemed universities around the world — suggests that widespread masking may have done little to nothing to curb the transmission of COVID-19.

One question. Has that happened since Trump left office? I could be wrong, but I don't think Scalise was voting to force it.
How long were you out of work after being fired for not taking the shot. Did you find another job or are you on welfare?
I live in a non kook state so of course our governor kept businesses open. I didn't know Trump had anything to do with firing people over not getting the jab, I thought that was individual businesses or idiot blue governors, no? I am not an airline pilot and no longer a member of the military, so I was not fired as my business didn't make the illegal mandate. Are you on welfare?

Last edited:
Scalise was not issuing any kind of directive. If you don't want to wear one, don't wear one, but you need to get hold of your paranoia. 90% of what you are scared sh#tless about, happened under the Trump Administration. The dude lost. He is not in office. Get a grip.
The Trump Administration hhad nothing to do with mask or shot mandates.....individual businesses and blue state governors did.

You were told a lie.

Of course, you and others on the dishonest right continue to believe and spread that lie.
Follow the science Mrs Jones. Here is a quick lesson;
Holes in worthless mask, very big
Virus particles, very small
Chances of breathing in your own goop that gets stuck on inside of worthless mask, extremely high

Oh, you mean back when Donald Trump was publicly thanking the Chinese for the wonderful effort in controlling and mitigating the disease, and send them $17 Million Dollars of our PPE supplies, we would need a month later? Is this the same time, he was telling his biographer on tape, he knew this was a serious disease, but he couldn't tell the American People. Is this the time period you are talking about?
What does any of your crap have to do with Steve Scalise? It is not that I care about that stooge. I just get sick of listening to you rabid Uni-Party Fks eating your own over crap that is none of your dang business. And, I really don't give a rats ass which of the two dipsh#t you morons elect for Speaker of the house. It certainly would be funny if the idiots split between the two and all the Dems voted for Jefferies, because you idiots can't even govern yourselves, much less anybody else.
Wow, put the mask back on your TDS is spewing out....

That idiot is and always has been his own worst enemy, along with being the enemy of the United States, it's constitution and the rule of law. I like and still vote for republicans at local and state level, but at National level, no way. All you people bring is chaos.
And what Joey Capone brings is fentanyl and crime....but no chaos?

Jeffries ain't gettin a damn thing. It'll be Jordan, watch.

Or Byron Donalds.
Jordan will be OK if elected. I would expect, he would be better than McCarthy was and maybe not require like fifteen tries to get the vote done. Of course, I don't really know how susceptible he is to blackmail of eight nut balls of the freedom caucus. If not susceptible, it probably will take fifteen votes or more. I actually suspect he has more backbone. Hopefully he would hold out to get rid of that rule that lets one representative trigger a no confidence, ouster vote. After all, this is the House of Representatives, not the House of Commons. Hard to guide and govern waking up every single morning with the possibility some drama whore bozo can tie up congress with a no confidence vote.

And that is all bullshit....masks do not stop the transmission of the virus......actual research has shown this you dumb ass.....masks in operating rooms are to keep spit out of open wounds.....since the operating room is also protected by air scrubbers.

Now, a new scientific review — led by 12 researchers from esteemed universities around the world — suggests that widespread masking may have done little to nothing to curb the transmission of COVID-19.

Well don't worry about it. I hate to see you guys spazzing out and eating your own over nothing.
Ropey did a post last night, basically saying the guy has cancer, the treatment lowering his resistance to germs in general and that was what the mask was about. If he is correct (dude can be a pain in the ass, but have not seen him make false statements of news fact) that means the anti-mask fanatics were just going off on nothing again, and his masking totally unrelated to their covid mask fears. Some people on here really could benefit from mood leveling drugs to level out their daily peaks and valleys.

I live in a non kook state so of course our governor kept businesses open. I didn't know Trump had anything to do with firing people over not getting the jab, I thought that was individual businesses or idiot blue governors, no? I am not an airline pilot and no longer a member of the military, so I was not fired as my business didn't make the illegal mandate. Are you on welfare?
Our state (Tennessee) shut down for as long as trump wanted and opened back up immediately after. I do not know if he had direct control, but you didn't see an Executive Order forbidding firings for it, did you?
Nah. Hardly on welfare. Just got back from a mountain kayak vacation last week, and last night we leased a beachfront house in Florida to go unwind by the ocean for a week. I didn't get fired for not taking the shot, either, as I was already retired. Heck, I caught Covid, flying to a mountain ski vacation in Colorado.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back