Steve Martin had to delete his Tweet on Carrie Fisher???

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
This is unbelievable. WTF is wrong with people? He was being kind and sincere, for christ's sake!

Steve Martin deletes Twitter tribute to Carrie Fisher after backlash

"On Tuesday, the comic wrote in a since-deleted tweet, "When I was a young man, Carrie Fisher was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. She turned out to be witty and bright as well."

This is unbelievable. WTF is wrong with people? He was being kind and sincere, for christ's sake!

"On Tuesday, the comic wrote in a since-deleted tweet, "When I was a young man, Carrie Fisher was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. She turned out to be witty and bright as well."

He deleted it because of the backlash calling it sexist.

Why is it people that are born stupid go out of their way to prove it?

In this new Trump generation, he should have called her a fat slob... then he would have gotten praised for it and maybe won an election.

Yes......send him to the work camp over that........if she was alive she would have been flattered.......

In about 20 more days, perhaps he can repost it.

b0615be7cd6aac7358cc5a52b25782b2.jpg

JakeStarkey

His tweet was not sexist.

Those who think it sexist are people to ignore in life generally, much like common sense folks ignore alt right and far right. They are the minority, you know.

Forum List

Back