Steve Bannon Speaks After White House Departure: ‘I’m Going to War for Trump’

“The Democrats,” he said, “the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”

that's the best quote. we got em! the democrats are already beat in 2020! they're already beat!

Steve seems to overlooked a minor detail, or two. First, Trump's tax cut and budget are both DOA. Second, so is his tariffs. Third, so is his wall. Forth, he is eroding whatever support he had in Congress with his outrageous racism, vendettas and feuds with them and failed agenda, Fifth, the Stock market is due for a major correction, which will begin when Wall Street loses all faith in the success of his agenda. Six, the self destruction of his advisory committees have already shown how the captains of industry are turning their backs on him.

On the plus side, there is a farmer in Iowa who will vote for him again, even if Mexico gets pissed about what he is trying to do to NAFTA, and decides to buy their wheat from Russia instead.

Forum List

Back