Steve Bannon reportedly joked to a friend that Trump is 'like an 11-year-old child'

The truth will out, it seems.

Bannon reportedly joked to a friend that Trump is 'like an 11-year-old child'

• Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon told friends and advisers that President Donald Trump has "lost a step" and is "like an 11-year-old child," according to a Vanity Fair report.
  • Trump and Bannon still reportedly speak regularly over the phone.
Well, Trump pretty much proved it yesterday with the UN
I enjoyed it.
Do you not think a dog and pony show of a vote condemning us for moving OUR embassy isnt childish? I never considered political theater very grown up. Maybe thats just me
I'm not talking about the decision; I'm talking about pouty pants saying he doesn't care, just wait 'til the next time those countries come to us looking for money. He said we'll save a lot.
Then Haley invited the countries that DIDN'T vote against us to a "friends party." Both of those reactions are so fucking childish.
Thats what i was talking about as well.
I thought it was childish but i enjoyed someone going off on the globalists.
I also thought their ridiculous condemnation vote was childish.
Maybe we should leave the UN
The U.N. is a forum for all the world's countries to speak to each other. They aren't required to agree. Speaking is the first step, though, toward forging some sort of understanding. At least that's the concept.
Why should we leave? Just because we don't always agree with the other countries? Take our ball and go home? That's not how the US rolls. We stand our ground, make ourselves heard. Just not in the way Trump did yesterday.
Its all childish. Even us.
Why condemn trump and not them? Is that more bias OL?

Well, Trump pretty much proved it yesterday with the UN
I enjoyed it.
Do you not think a dog and pony show of a vote condemning us for moving OUR embassy isnt childish? I never considered political theater very grown up. Maybe thats just me
I'm not talking about the decision; I'm talking about pouty pants saying he doesn't care, just wait 'til the next time those countries come to us looking for money. He said we'll save a lot.
Then Haley invited the countries that DIDN'T vote against us to a "friends party." Both of those reactions are so fucking childish.
The U.N. is a forum for all the world's countries to speak to each other. They aren't required to agree. Speaking is the first step, though, toward forging some sort of understanding. At least that's the concept.
Why should we leave? Just because we don't always agree with the other countries? Take our ball and go home? That's not how the US rolls. We stand our ground, make ourselves heard. Just not in the way Trump did yesterday.
I'm gonna teach you how to read one of these days, youngster.

You can call it bias if you want, but my issue is that he is turning this UN voting into a business transaction. That is not how diplomacy works. And Haley is turning it into a "my friends" party (I'm sure that is also at Trump's direction).

I enjoyed it.

You can call it bias if you want, but my issue is that he is turning this UN voting into a business transaction. That is not how diplomacy works. And Haley is turning it into a "my friends" party (I'm sure that is also at Trump's direction).
But ridiculous votes that shame a country for their own policy that doesnt hurt anyone is ok. I just dont understand that.
Fuck those bully globalist fuckwads

But ridiculous votes that shame a country for their own policy that doesnt hurt anyone is ok. I just dont understand that.
"policy that doesn't hurt anyone" By that, I think you mean the President's declaration about Jerusalem? It DOES hurt people, though, if it escalates violence and if it derails any tentative attempts at peace talks. That is what the US was SUPPOSEDLY going to do before Trump jumped the gun and made it impossible for us to be mediators.
People get killed in terrorist violence every day, TN. You can't say that it hurt no one.

The truth will out, it seems.

Bannon reportedly joked to a friend that Trump is 'like an 11-year-old child'

• Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon told friends and advisers that President Donald Trump has "lost a step" and is "like an 11-year-old child," according to a Vanity Fair report.
  • Trump and Bannon still reportedly speak regularly over the phone.
Funny thing is there would be no trump if there was no Obama... America was given the choice between the shit eating Clinton and the Trump… That tells you what people think of the Clintons… LOL

"policy that doesn't hurt anyone" By that, I think you mean the President's declaration about Jerusalem? It DOES hurt people, though, if it escalates violence and if it derails any tentative attempts at peace talks. That is what the US was SUPPOSEDLY going to do before Trump jumped the gun and made it impossible for us to be mediators.
People get killed in terrorist violence every day, TN. You can't say that it hurt no one.
People let it hurt themselves. Im not sure thats the same thing.
There are no peace talks OL. There wasnt a month ago either.

Forum List

Back