Steve Bannon REALLY wants to take the whole system down

3RD0.gif

He's a true believer.. no different from ISIS.
I expect he is a waterboard proponent. I suggest the FBI waterboard the SOB until he confesses how he planned the January 6th attack.

Nope.. You don't want to get down in the gutter with these Trumpers. They are mentally ill.
This guy is talking about totally disregarding the voting count and have MAGA clones in place as SoS to declare the repub the winner. I never though I would see someone in this country advocate turning the US into an Autocracy.

Bannon is seriously mentally ill. The DOJ need to do something with these idiots.

Nah, the left wants to do that with their defund the police crap that caused 100-800% more murder and violence in our cities. The left is bluntly lying to the people of this country as they divide the living hell out of people for power. They'd rather rule in hell.

Bannon will have to wrest the election process away from Soros, Pelosi and the Democrat party first.

And this is why this man should be in jail. He is plotting right now how to overthrow our government. HE IS TRAITOR!
the traitors:
beijing xiden
PIG-lousy
barrag-o
the QUACK...fake-i
queer boy shumer
hit-lery
the fbi
ALL SCUM demonRATS

and the quack...fake-i...belongs hung for lying to congress and AMERICA

Steve Bannon is the same as General Flynn, each make $25,000 per speaking engagement.

They'll do anything not to piss trump supporters off.

Anything.

And this is why this man should be in jail. He is plotting right now how to overthrow our government. HE IS TRAITOR!

So because he doesn't believe the election apparatus should be controlled completely by Democrats and others should become involved, you think that makes him a traitor? of course you do... sure. The Democrat party is not the government. No we dont throw political opponents into jail simply for expressing opinion... we havent descended yet into that left wing hell hole quite yet, though Im sure the skeleton lady and pencil neck are giving it their best.

Forum List

Back