Stereo-Typical Small Town Relationships?

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
A GOP Doctor/lawmaker in Tennessee is under some watchful eyes for prescribing opiates to his lover.
His cousin.

C'mon Doc, some ethics are in order here.

"Tennessee state Sen. Joey Hensley (R) is under investigation by a medical review board for providing opioids to family members, one of which was his second cousin — who also happened to be his lover, the Tennessean reports."

"Hensley, an anti-LGBT ideologue who wrote his state’s infamous “Don’t Say Gay” bill, admits that he prescribed drugs for his relatives, but says he’s the only doctor in town."

A GOP Doctor/lawmaker in Tennessee is under some watchful eyes for prescribing opiates to his lover.
His cousin.

"Tennessee state Sen. Joey Hensley (R) is under investigation by a medical review board for providing opioids to family members, one of which was his second cousin — who also happened to be his lover, the Tennessean reports."

"Hensley, an anti-LGBT ideologue who wrote his state’s infamous “Don’t Say Gay” bill, admits that he prescribed drugs for his relatives, but says he’s the only doctor in town."

You got it, Fink! Everyone in little towns are backward, uneducated inbreds doing drugs and their sisters.

You know, like Hunter Biden.

His cousin.

Do you know what 2nd cousin is?

Most of the Democrats of Arkansas are related to Bill Clinton. Because he would fuck anything on two feet....possibly 4.

The second cousin connection is actually quite simple: the common ancestor is a great grandparent, so, in the family tree to the left, Betty Driscoll and the John Doyle born in 1941 are second cousins because they share the same great grandparents. The first cousin once removed relationship is slightly more complicated: it means that the common ancestor is a grandparent to one person and a great grandfather to the other.
This family history chart explains 2nd cousins, removed ...
www.irish-genealogy-toolkit.com/family-history-chart.html

www.irish-genealogy-toolkit.com/family-history-chart.html

His cousin.

You got it, Fink! Everyone in little towns are backward, uneducated inbreds doing drugs and their sisters.

Que pasa, hinchado. Hits home for you, I suspect.

His cousin.

Oh look, more slander and libel from the forum Himmlerites...

GFY you sleazy little worm.

His cousin.

He is definitively not the only doctor in Hohenwald, TN. Maybe he meant he is the only doctor in Hoenwald, screwing his cousin and supply her drug habbits and those of other family members.

His cousin.

You want me to hit you in your home, Burrito? I live in the 2nd largest city in my state, Tostada bean.

His cousin.

He is definitively not the only doctor in Hohenwald, TN. Maybe he meant he is the only doctor in Hoenwald, screwing his cousin and supply her drug habbits and those of other family members.
He still got caught with his pants down. Enough to make the news.

You REALLY think this will distract from Hunter raping his 14 year old niece with Quid Pro's knowledge --- Chip off the old block

1603827905805.png

His cousin.

You want me to hit you in your home, Burrito? I live in the 2nd largest city in my state, Tostada bean.
What's up puffy? It's farther than 300 feet. Ha Ha Hah!

His cousin.

What's up puffy? It's farther than 300 feet. Ha Ha Hah!

What's 300 feet, the walk to the community outhouse?

His cousin.

He still got caught with his pants down. Enough to make the news.
Some of our politicians, Republican and Democrat are pretty good. Some are as shitty as anywhere else in the country. I learned this back in 78, when Ray Blanton, who served 3 terms as Governor before they found out he was selling pardons for fun and profit. They had to swear in Lamar Alexander early, because Ray had a few more he was planning to make good on before inauguration day.
I wish I had a copy of the recording song "Pardon Me Ray" to the tune of Chattanooga Choo-Choo. Pretty funny and a big state hit at the time.
Pardon me Ray,
Are you the cat that signs the papers?,
Your an old friend of mine,
So put your name on the line
Reminds me of trump

Then there was the judge up in Dyersburg that decided divorce cases in his chambers, privately with the women that wanted divorce on their terms. I think what finally got him was something to do with stealing sheep.
How bout the Sherriff in Lexington that was having sex with his prisoners? I think it was male prisoners.

The first cousin once removed relationship is slightly more complicated
Right. People are at law with wills and testimonies with that "removed" shit. Somebody's cousin crashed a birthday party and wasn't welcome, and the cops had him "removed."

"Twice removed" is even more complicated, because family is starting to serve restraining orders and file criminal charges at that point.

Tons of evidence indicates that Joe Biden's junkie son who was kicked out of the Navy was involved in a gigantic influence peddling scandal that involves millions of dollars from China and Ukraine but lefties found a more important issue concerning a republican Tennessee state senator who may or may not have illegally prescribed drugs. No surprises here.

His cousin.

1/2 the blacks of Chicago have been fucking each others sisters and it shows how inbred those fucking savages are...

Forum List

Back