Stephen Colbert called Ron DeSantis a 'gaping a**hole'

republicans didnt round them up and lock them on a military base…that was obama and his neighbors on MV
Noticed how he avoided that fact. That move is garbage. Especially after they invited them to partake in their fine sanctuary.

Steven Colbert has branded Ron DeSantis a 'gaping a**hole' for sending 50 Venezuelan migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

The Late Show host took on the Florida governor during his opening monologue on Tuesday night following the stunt last week.

'Oh, I remember that one from the SAT,' Colbert said, mocking DeSantis' statement, 'If two people are traveling in a car, and there are hundreds of different cars, how big of an a-hole is Ron DeSantis?' Gaping. Gaping.'

Comment:
Colbert is an obnoxious cretin.
Joe Biden's open border policy is killing thousands of people, but Colbert doesn't care.
Colbert is worried about 50 people getting a free trip to a resort island.
The Democrats Party's constant hate mongering, racism, lying and corruption has alienated millions of mainstream voters.
Therefor the goal of the Corrupt Democrat Party's open border policy is to grow their voter base of uneducated moochers.

Stephen Colbert is Putin's cock holster. He's also a terrorist who sent his thugs to break into the Capitol to stir up shit.

colbert is 135 lb cock holster that couldn't fight off an irate 3rd grader in real life and has what.... 14 viewers?

Occasionally I like to participate in their mental illnesses (to feel superior, and laugh/point), and his monologue is something Stalin would be proud of. It's politburo style, the only thing missing is a corn production report and an update of the steel tonnage produced last week. OMG, who can wade through that communist drivel? The audience titters nervously like it's at gunpoint. I expect him to hang himself some night on live tv while professing his undying love for Stalin and Mao. I'll catch it on TikTok.

BTW, here's what the elites called the military call!!! hahahahaahahahahahahahah

dorms.......naw, cages. locked up, not allowed out. Spin never stops with demofks.

colbert is 135 lb cock holster that couldn't fight off an irate 3rd grader in real life and has what.... 14 viewers?

Occasionally I like to participate in their mental illnesses (to feel superior, and laugh/point), and his monologue is something Stalin would be proud of. It's politburo style, the only thing missing is a corn production report and an update of the steel tonnage produced last week. OMG, who can wade through that communist drivel? The audience titters nervously like it's at gunpoint. I expect him to hang himself some night on live tv while professing his undying love for Stalin and Mao. I'll catch it on TikTok.
everyone at MV watch him I'm sure. He made sure not to mention what they actually did.

Martha Vineyard, the new Kittyhawk.

everyone at MV watch him I'm sure. He made sure not to mention what they actually did.

Martha Vineyard, the new Kittyhawk.
I dunno, Martha's Vineyard has changed. Seeing brown people without a weedeater has brought them clarity.

Yes, they told them to "get the fuck out!!" and called the military in for the operation, but they claim those 44 hours under siege has enlightened them to the point of a possible canned good drive. Nothing like expired, canned beets after a trek through the desert.

I think I want to shit in those people's faces a little less today.

Steven Colbert has branded Ron DeSantis a 'gaping a**hole' for sending 50 Venezuelan migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

The Late Show host took on the Florida governor during his opening monologue on Tuesday night following the stunt last week.

'Oh, I remember that one from the SAT,' Colbert said, mocking DeSantis' statement, 'If two people are traveling in a car, and there are hundreds of different cars, how big of an a-hole is Ron DeSantis?' Gaping. Gaping.'

Comment:
Colbert is an obnoxious cretin.
Joe Biden's open border policy is killing thousands of people, but Colbert doesn't care.
Colbert is worried about 50 people getting a free trip to a resort island.
The Democrats Party's constant hate mongering, racism, lying and corruption has alienated millions of mainstream voters.
Therefor the goal of the Corrupt Democrat Party's open border policy is to grow their voter base of uneducated moochers.

Stephen Colbert isn't even #1 on late night....that honor belongs to Fox show "Gutfeld," who beats all three of the major network, democrat party comedians....

I dunno, Martha's Vineyard has changed. Seeing brown people without a weedeater has brought them clarity.

Yes, they told them to "get the fuck out!!" and called the military in for the operation, but they claim those 44 hours under siege has enlightened them to the point of a possible canned good drive. Nothing like expired, canned beets after a trek through the desert.

I think I want to shit in those people's faces a little less today.
indeed because wink, wink, wink, we love everyone!!!! hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaha I got a bridge to sell

To have proven that point would have been to share some wine and oysters.

I haven't paid attention to that nobody for two decades now. Nor Jimmy Fallon or the other Jimmy, Kimble. all they are are the elites puppets for entertainment about the low lifers and laughing while they sample their wine and eat their oysters. Yep.

Broadcast tv is gone.
They're all stooges for the Establishment.

Send illegals to Colbert's area of living. Saturate Hollywood and other areas with illegals.
Colbert lives in New York. Hollywood and surround is already saturated with illegals, and druggies, and criminals, and every other kind of disreputable flotsam you could think of.

indeed because wink, wink, wink, we love everyone!!!! hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaha I got a bridge to sell

To have proven that point would have been to share some wine and oysters.
Imagine that spectacle....

"You there... Pedro... pick up that oyster off the floor. Yeah, you can eat it. You remind me of a breakfast taco! Listen Jose... or was it Pedro? Anyway, my pool needs cleaning, could you use 4 dollars and a tuna sandwich?"

Forum List

Back