Steelers Are A Mensch! Crushed the Browns!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
The 4-0 Steelers DESTROYED the 4-1 Browns today, 38-7, it was a game for the ages. The Browns, #1 rushing offense in the league were held to just 75 yards and they had to take their QB out of the game, he couldn't stand the pounding. Steelers are now 5-0, one of only two undefeated 5-0 teams in the AFC with the Titans, who they were supposed to play each other a few weeks back but had to skip the week due to a Covid outbreak on the Titans.

Now these two teams meet finally next Sunday and one of them will have to lose. Could be the game of the year.

The 4-0 Steelers DESTROYED the 4-1 Browns today, 38-7, it was a game for the ages. The Browns, #1 rushing offense in the league were held to just 75 yards and they had to take their QB out of the game, he couldn't stand the pounding. Steelers are now 5-0, one of only two undefeated 5-0 teams in the AFC with the Titans, who they were supposed to play each other a few weeks back but had to skip the week due to a Covid outbreak on the Titans.

Now these two teams meet finally next Sunday and one of them will have to lose. Could be the game of the year.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
...Now these two teams meet finally next Sunday and one of them will have to lose.
Not to sound like a party pooper but it could be a tie.
00000002.gif

Good luck to the Steelers when they try to stop King Henry. That stiff arm is a bitch!

Yep, 250 pounds of pure running muscle with speed to match coming up against the #1 team in stopping the run. Meantime, the Steelers have a pretty good running game themselves plus Claypool, Ju-Ju, Diontae Johnson and Washingon, plus Ebron as receivers. Claypool has been setting new records for rookie receptions, TDs, speed and size!

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 2.58.35 PM.png

Who hasn't played anyone with a winning record? Cleveland was 4-1! And Pittsburgh just beat them 38-7.
Ya got me there.
I guess being from NE Ohio, I just assumed the Browns sucked like they usually do.

(of course the first sentence in your op may have clued me in if I'd been paying attention)

Last edited:
Who hasn't played anyone with a winning record? Cleveland was 4-1! And Pittsburgh just beat them 38-7.
Ya got me there.
I guess being from NE Ohio, I just assumed the Browns sucked like they usually do..

Cleveland actually has a pretty good team this year, finally. Up to this week, they were considered Pittsburgh's first, toughest challenge after beating the Giants, the Broncos, the Texans (who just barely lost to Baltimore in OT), and the Eagles.

Last edited:
Ya got me there.
I guess being from NE Ohio, I just assumed the Browns sucked like they usually do..

And that is not an outrageous assumption, given their history.

Let's face it, after the past several years, Cleveland had nowhere to go but UP. Now Cinci, who thought they had playoff aspirations a few years ago, is now in the sewer.

Forum List

Back