Steam can no longer be ignored.

Tell us the retractable windmills on the train story again. That was absolutely hilarious.:lol: :lol: :lol:

That sounds like a good one. tell us that story again bitch!

You speak for all Edomites!

Your trifling as* is not enough.

from; Edom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The Edomites may have been connected with the Shasu and Shutu, nomadic raiders mentioned in Egyptian sources. Indeed, a letter from an Egyptian scribe at a border fortress in the Wadi Tumilat during the reign of Merneptah reports movement of nomadic "shasu-tribes of Edom" to watering holes in Egyptian territory.[2] The earliest Iron Age settlements - possibly copper mining camps - date to the 9th century BCE. Settlement intensified by the late 8th century BCE and the main sites so far excavated have been dated between the 8th and 6th centuries BCE. The last unambiguous reference to Edom is an Assyrian inscription of 667 BCE; it has thus been unclear when, how and why Edom ceased to exist as a State.[1]

Edom is mentioned in Assyrian cuneiform inscriptions in the form "Udumi" or "Udumu"; three of its kings are known from the same source: Ḳaus-malaka at the time of Tiglath-pileser III (c. 745 BC), Malik-rammu at the time of Sennacherib (c. 705 BC), and Ḳaus-gabri at the time of Esarhaddon (c. 680 BC). According to the Egyptian inscriptions, the "Aduma" at times extended their possessions to the borders of Egypt.[3] After the conquest of Judah by the Babylonians, Edomites settled in the region of Hebron. They prospered in this new country, called by the Greeks and Romans "Idumaea" or "Idumea", for more than four centuries.[4].Strabo, writing around the time of Christ, held that the Idumaeans, whom he identified as of Nabataean origin, constituted the majority of the population of Western Judea, where they commingled with the Judaeans and adopted their customs [5].

During the revolt of the Maccabees against the Seleucid kingdom (early 2nd century BCE), II Maccabees refers to a Seleucid general named Gorgias as "Governor of Idumaea"; whether he was a Greek or a Hellenized Edomite is unknown. Some scholars maintain that the reference to Idumaea in that passage is an error altogether. Judas Maccabeus conquered their territory for a time in around 163 BC.[6] They were again subdued by John Hyrcanus (c. 125 BC), who forcibly converted them to Judaism[7] and incorporated them into the Jewish nation,[8] despite the opposition of the pharisees. Antipater the Idumaean, the progenitor of the Herodian Dynasty that ruled Judea after the Roman conquest, was of Edomite origin. Under Herod the Great Idumaea was ruled for him by a series of governors, among whom were his brother Joseph ben Antipater and his brother-in-law Costobarus. Immediately before the siege of Jerusalem by Titus, 20,000 Idumaeans, under the leadership of John, Simeon, Phinehas, and Jacob, appeared before Jerusalem to fight in behalf of the Zealots who were besieged in the Temple.[9] See Zealot Temple Siege for more information. After the Jewish Wars the Idumaean people are no longer mentioned in history, though the geographical region of "Idumea" is still referred to at the time of St. Jerome.[8]
[edit] "

"The Edomites' original country, according to the Tanakh, stretched from the Sinai peninsula as far as Kadesh Barnea. Southward it reached as far as Eilat, which was the seaport of Edom.[11] On the north of Edom was the territory of Moab.[12] The boundary between Moab and Edom was the Wadi Zered.[13] The ancient capital of Edom was Bozrah[14] According to Genesis, Esau's descendants settled in this land after displacing the Horites. It was also called the land of Seir; Mount Seir appears to have been strongly identified with them and may have been a cultic site. In the time of Amaziah (838 BC), Selah (Petra) was its principal stronghold;[15] Eilat and Ezion-geber its seaports.["

This is the edomite to which you refer?

Try Biblical history starting with Esau and Jacob.

You Reprobate turd.

rep·ro·bate (rpr-bt)
n.
1. A morally unprincipled person.
2. One who is predestined to damnation.
adj.
1. Morally unprincipled; shameless.
2. Rejected by God and without hope of salvation.
tr.v. rep·ro·bat·ed, rep·ro·bat·ing, rep·ro·bates
1. To disapprove of; condemn.
2. To abandon to eternal damnation. Used of God.

from;
reprobate - definition of reprobate by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

I know you are, but what am I?

You Reprobate turd.

rep·ro·bate (rpr-bt)
n.
adj.

from;
reprobate - definition of reprobate by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Just add your picture, and a complete definition is provided.

You Reprobate turd.

rep·ro·bate (rpr-bt)
n.
adj.

from;

My pic is my avatar, or at least all that I am allowed to show.

But, based on my brief observation of the goy poster known as octodolt, I would say 1 and 2 fit you very well;
2. Rejected by God and without hope of salvation

rep·ro·bate (rpr-bt)
n.
adj.

from;

But, based on my brief observation of the goy poster known as octodolt, I would say 1 and 2 fit you very well;

It's so very amazing how all you Satanic peons display the "backward complex".

Once people recognize and understand this signiture trait it's clear what side of the war of Good and evil you belong forever.

You're talking about yourself.....not me.

But of course someone allergic to truth is clueless concerning reality.

Once people recognize and understand this signiture trait it's clear what side of the war of Good and evil you belong forever.

The "truth" movement is made up of two kinds of people, the mentally ill and those that manipulate them, neither of which is really interested in "truth". I can easily see which type you are.

The "truth" movement is made up of two kinds of people, the mentally ill and those that manipulate them, neither of which is really interested in "truth". I can easily see which type you are.

I've heard it's very hard for mentally challenged people to listen. "Truth"...not truth movement. Butt-face.
Your mind is so controlled it seems impossible for you even for a split second to see what's real.

Pathetic....just Pathetic!

It's really all over for you. Why suffer any longer.

Last edited:
Did I drift into the conspiracy forum? This crap's whacked out!

The first lie you told in your opening comments is that you are a “Rail buff.” You go on to lie about every aspect of the steam engine, As a matter of fact everything you stated about the steam engine is the opposite of the truth.

Wow. So fulla shit you squeak going into the turn. You can't prove anything one way or another about me. You're pissed I used historical realities of the technology to debunk your bullshit hypothosis and so you're gonna pop off with this crap? Laughable at best.

Lemme ask you this smart guy, WHY if steam is oh so much better did the railroads all leave steam for electricity and diesel? And please, leave the black helicopter at home. Those don't work on steam anyway.

The steam engine is the oldest and most efficient method of generating power.

No. That'd be a hydroelectric dam. A NUCLEAR steam turbine is the second most efficient. See those being put into cars, locomotives and what not all over the world any time soon?

Nonsensical misleading bullshit... like this quote here? Listen, boilers exploded, that was a fact of life. What's the last time you've heard of an electro-motive diesel exploding? I can't compete with your men in black here. I deal with reality, not psychosis.

Wow. Blatant ignorance of the history of railroads and the basics of steam engines right here. It was a conspiracy??? Come ON. BTW, something else for you to know. In the year 1893, at least 3 people a DAY were killed at railroad crossings by passing trains in the city of Chicago alone! Steamships the world over used to explode because of engine crew error, flaws in design and manufacture and failures based on maintenance issues. Shit happened and they were unsafe. Safety standards? What were those? Historical ignorance of the first order.

Start proving it. Either get the archeological evidence, find the documents or dial up your anti-psychotic perscription. You're just popping off loony tune theories here that have no basis in history or physical reality for the sake of a political point that I'm not even quite sure what it is.

Stupid, irrelevant AND ineffective as a deflection. This has nothing to do with the fact your steam theory is fulla holes.

Okay, please. Elucidate as to what will create steam then? If not oil, if not coal, if not natural gas, if not nuclear... oh wait, you can't use nuclear for mobile power at this time... HOW shmart guy are you going to power all your vehicles, homes and businesses? What WILL be producing the heat to make steam? This plan is like those silly cards:

Step 1: come up with a plan
Step 2: A miracle happens.
Step 3: Profit!

Oh lord, you're a 'contrail conspiracy' believer! yeah... well, here on Earth we understand the fact that jet engines make clouds called contrails due to the rapid heating of water vapor and then the instant cooling of it into ice crystals and water droplets at altitude.

We are at war with these enemies of America and the world, and those bribed by these animals and bailing out their “usury” apparatus was incredibly dumb, and with no preconditions is the height of Stupidity.

Anyone amazed by what secret societies are all about? They will no doubt price their enormous debt in lowest hell. Why should we follow them there?

All that is required is that one does what is right. In the war of Good and evil ones actions determines their fate.

Oh good lord. Here. I'll fire up the steam calliope for you. This is just loopy!

calliope.jpg

One really has to wonder about what is considered "progress", or are we really speaking of self destruction.

Well you know... Potato, potahto.

Octoldit has the right spirit in the posting of this thread. Just not technically dialed. Technically steam might work well to reduce dependence on oil so should be considered in some applications about now. Burning stuff for energy is not a good idea generally, environmentally speaking, but it appears our advancements technically are not uniformly affordable for people to generally enjoy non cumbustion.

I did not read all 11 pages of the thread. Big Fitz says most of it well.

I'd answer the question of why oil & diesel replaced steam. Ease of transporation of the fuel and it's relative energy density pound for pound.

What Big Fitz left out was that steam is not an energy source. It is one form of conversion of heat into mechancial energy.

If Octoldit had posted, "geothermal" in there that might mean more.

Did I drift into the conspiracy forum? This crap's whacked out!

The first lie you told in your opening comments is that you are a “Rail buff.” You go on to lie about every aspect of the steam engine, As a matter of fact everything you stated about the steam engine is the opposite of the truth.

Wow. So fulla shit you squeak going into the turn. You can't prove anything one way or another about me. You're pissed I used historical realities of the technology to debunk your bullshit hypothosis and so you're gonna pop off with this crap? Laughable at best.

Lemme ask you this smart guy, WHY if steam is oh so much better did the railroads all leave steam for electricity and diesel? And please, leave the black helicopter at home. Those don't work on steam anyway.

No. That'd be a hydroelectric dam. A NUCLEAR steam turbine is the second most efficient. See those being put into cars, locomotives and what not all over the world any time soon?

Nonsensical misleading bullshit... like this quote here? Listen, boilers exploded, that was a fact of life. What's the last time you've heard of an electro-motive diesel exploding? I can't compete with your men in black here. I deal with reality, not psychosis.

Wow. Blatant ignorance of the history of railroads and the basics of steam engines right here. It was a conspiracy??? Come ON. BTW, something else for you to know. In the year 1893, at least 3 people a DAY were killed at railroad crossings by passing trains in the city of Chicago alone! Steamships the world over used to explode because of engine crew error, flaws in design and manufacture and failures based on maintenance issues. Shit happened and they were unsafe. Safety standards? What were those? Historical ignorance of the first order.

Start proving it. Either get the archeological evidence, find the documents or dial up your anti-psychotic perscription. You're just popping off loony tune theories here that have no basis in history or physical reality for the sake of a political point that I'm not even quite sure what it is.

Stupid, irrelevant AND ineffective as a deflection. This has nothing to do with the fact your steam theory is fulla holes.

Okay, please. Elucidate as to what will create steam then? If not oil, if not coal, if not natural gas, if not nuclear... oh wait, you can't use nuclear for mobile power at this time... HOW shmart guy are you going to power all your vehicles, homes and businesses? What WILL be producing the heat to make steam? This plan is like those silly cards:

Step 1: come up with a plan
Step 2: A miracle happens.
Step 3: Profit!

Oh lord, you're a 'contrail conspiracy' believer! yeah... well, here on Earth we understand the fact that jet engines make clouds called contrails due to the rapid heating of water vapor and then the instant cooling of it into ice crystals and water droplets at altitude.

Oh good lord. Here. I'll fire up the steam calliope for you. This is just loopy!

calliope.jpg

One really has to wonder about what is considered "progress", or are we really speaking of self destruction.

Well you know... Potato, potahto.

Octoldit has the right spirit in the posting of this thread. Just not technically dialed. Technically steam might work well to reduce dependence on oil so should be considered in some applications about now. Burning stuff for energy is not a good idea generally, environmentally speaking, but it appears our advancements technically are not uniformly affordable for people to generally enjoy non cumbustion.

I did not read all 11 pages of the thread. Big Fitz says most of it well.

I'd answer the question of why oil & diesel replaced steam. Ease of transporation of the fuel and it's relative energy density pound for pound.

What Big Fitz left out was that steam is not an energy source. It is one form of conversion of heat into mechancial energy.

If Octoldit had posted, "geothermal" in there that might mean more.

,,,,agent chri$$y says octodolt is wrong.

Now, octodolt, how does it make you 'feel' that a loon like agent chri$$y is superior to you?

At least agent chrissy is not full of hate like octodolt........

Go agent chri$$yh, and keep those cards and letters coming!

,,,,agent chri$$y says octodolt is wrong.

He's not wrong, just not totally correct. Steam is a viable method of reducing dependence on oil in some areas.

Typical agent misrepresenting. There will be mail coming to your address, which is probably non existent.

It's real, agent. I will believe it when I see it. Send something you won't object to being scanned and posted.

I am very amused by the phrase "He's not wrong, just not totally correct.".

I see that the STEAM DEBATE has lost steam and have morphed into some kind of theological debate.

Probably just as well.

those commie bastards! Tell me again how they sank the Titanic?

The Bolsheviks wanted to use the profits and spoils from the sinking of the Titanic to fund their revolution which was years in the making, culminating in the overthrow of the moon people through spacial invasive fleets. Unfortunately JFK encouraged America to land on the moon first, with the aid of UFO technology obtained at Roswell through atomic testing, leading to JFK's assassination by the Illuminati, as predicated by Nostradamus in the DaVinci code, because of the New World Order. Yes, the sinking of the Titanic did it!

those commie bastards! Tell me again how they sank the Titanic?

The Bolsheviks wanted to use the profits and spoils from the sinking of the Titanic to fund their revolution which was years in the making, culminating in the overthrow of the moon people through spacial invasive fleets. Unfortunately JFK encouraged America to land on the moon first, with the aid of UFO technology obtained at Roswell through atomic testing, leading to JFK's assassination by the Illuminati, as predicated by Nostradamus in the DaVinci code, because of the New World Order. Yes, the sinking of the Titanic did it!

Sorry, but you're wrong.

The Empire did it. I have proof.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK5DoUYRWvw&feature=related[/ame]

I've heard it's very hard for mentally challenged people to listen. "Truth"...not truth movement. Butt-face.
Your mind is so controlled it seems impossible for you even for a split second to see what's real.

You are nothing more than a waste of oxygen thinking that some "supreme being" is on YOUR side. Thanks for proving, ONCE AGAIN, what a fucking moron YOU really are.:lol::lol::lol:

Slackjawed Rothschild here. When we come to enslave you, your gonna cry like the little shiksa you are. i am going to film it and share it with all my illumanti comrades.
Why suffer all that hate any longer o-dolt? Your "truth" is not truth at all, it requires an entire fucking movement to convince about 6% of the population your lies are truth.

Why not just go ahead and end it all o-dolt? There are plenty of painless ways to go, you get to pick the time and place. You would finally have control over something.......

So you suceeded in reducing this topic about steam into some lewd exercise of mindless stupidity.

You really think your regretable words can divert attention away from all the Zionist have to done to place low cost energy under siege.

All your trash talk is nothing more than documentation of type of pathetic scum you and your type truthly are.

Remember your words.

You people have forever to suffer for them

Last edited:
So you suceeded in reducing this topic about steam into some lewd exercise of mindless stupidity.

You really think your regretable words can divert attention away from all the Zionist have to done to place low cost energy under siege.

All your trash talk is nothing more than documentation of type of pathetic scum you and your type truthly are.

Remember your words.

You people have forever to suffer for them

Your Op was an exercise in mindless stupidity, no surprise coming from o=dolt!

I do not regret my words, and will not regret them if you off yourself.

Steam is usable, however, effectively only as a by-product of wasted energy.
ell me again how you want to power wind generators with rocket motors when the wind is not blowing and tell me just how efficient you think that might be asshat.
Using any kind of fuel to create steam to use as energy is very very inefficient. It would be a waste of energy, like you are a waste of our precious air.

Forum List

Back