Steam can no longer be ignored.

It was an act of terrorism by the greedy international bankers at the core of the Federal Reserve that sank the titanic and blamed it on an iceberg.

That wicked act of terrorism derailed mostly all efforts at the development and engineering of steam powered ships, trucks, cars, but mainly steam powered electricity. Steam is the oldest, simplest, cheapest and most efficient form of energy how is it that everyone has seemed to forget about it?

The pursuit of Oil has been one of the most destructive paths the greedy exploitation bankers have hijacked this nation into following. It's very simple heat and water will produce steam which can bring back American industry. The Zionist gave away American industry to communist China, and shipped out gainful employment with our industrial base.

The high cost of energy was part of the reason that act of treason happened. Cheap energy is very possible and overlooked. Our politicians are a bunch of bribe accepting phonies that serve business exploitation rather than the common good.

Also with tornado alley running though the middle of this country power generated from wind has not been recognized as a source of electrical power. Mobile windmill systems on flatbed truck half a mile from tornadoes can produce a great abundance of electrical energy.

All that is needed is a method of storing the energy, and this is no real problem. The closer mobile windmills can get to storms the greater production of power. If storm chasers can do it so can mobile windmill systems.

In terms of stationary wind mill farms all that is needed is jet engines to provide wind when natural winds are not available. When we stop listening to the terrorist international wall street bankers American may have a chance at redemption....this is the change that is needed.

How is steam power good for the environment. Almost every form of Steam power. Relies on Fossil Fuels to Make the steam.

What the exploitation bankers dread is cheap energy and independence from debt.

In mainly stationary energy generation, electricity can replace any fossil fuel in the production of steam. Solar and well as wind generated electricity is something overlooked for too long.

Also any mobile transportation can generates it own wind, and some solar power is also possible. Mostly anything that burns can fuel a steam engine and the possibilities for alternative very cheap fuels are abundant.

At this point it's critical that America not allow the Zionist bankers to define what are sources of energy will be. They have robbed this nation long enough, and wants to bankrupt America to privatize all that belongs to the people in a economic coup caused by debt.

With all the heat steel mills produce it's really insane that on-site steam generated electricity wasn't the norm. Any industry that utilizes a abundance of heat is foolish to pay someone for electricity. The high energy cost helped to make American steel expensive to produce...it didn't have to be that way. Cheap energy can bring American industry back.

Last edited:
It was an act of terrorism by the greedy international bankers at the core of the Federal Reserve that sank the titanic and blamed it on an iceberg.

That wicked act of terrorism derailed mostly all efforts at the development and engineering of steam powered ships, trucks, cars, but mainly steam powered electricity. Steam is the oldest, simplest, cheapest and most efficient form of energy how is it that everyone has seemed to forget about it?

The pursuit of Oil has been one of the most destructive paths the greedy exploitation bankers have hijacked this nation into following. It's very simple heat and water will produce steam which can bring back American industry. The Zionist gave away American industry to communist China, and shipped out gainful employment with our industrial base.

The high cost of energy was part of the reason that act of treason happened. Cheap energy is very possible and overlooked. Our politicians are a bunch of bribe accepting phonies that serve business exploitation rather than the common good.

Also with tornado alley running though the middle of this country power generated from wind has not been recognized as a source of electrical power. Mobile windmill systems on flatbed truck half a mile from tornadoes can produce a great abundance of electrical energy.

All that is needed is a method of storing the energy, and this is no real problem. The closer mobile windmills can get to storms the greater production of power. If storm chasers can do it so can mobile windmill systems.

In terms of stationary wind mill farms all that is needed is jet engines to provide wind when natural winds are not available. When we stop listening to the terrorist international wall street bankers American may have a chance at redemption....this is the change that is needed.

How is steam power good for the environment. Almost every form of Steam power. Relies on Fossil Fuels to Make the steam.

In mainly stationary energy generation, electricity can replace any fossil fuel in the production of steam. Solar and well as wind generated electricity is something overlooked for too long.

Also any mobile transportation can generates it own wind, and some solar power is also possible. Mostly anything that burns can fuel a steam engine and the possibilities for alternative very cheap fuels are abundant.

At this point it's critical that America not allow the Zionist bankers to define what are sources of energy will be. They have robbed this nation long enough, and wants to bankrupt America to privatize all that belongs to the people in a economic coup caused by debt.

With all the heat steel mills produce it's really insane that on-site steam generated electricity wasn't the norm. Any industry that utilizes a abundance of heat is foolish to pay someone for electricity. The high energy cost helped to make American steel expensive to produce...it didn't have to be that way. Cheap energy can bring American industry back.

Do you have any idea how retarded this idea is???

Just off the top of my head, a solar array large enough to pull a 1 mile long coal train @ 186,000 lbs per car would have to be something on the order of 20 miles long. At a top speed of 45 mph, wind is not going to be much of a help, considering you have to keep the blades inside of a 16' x 12' envelope so as to not wipe them out when passing through tunnels and underpasses.

When you come up with an alternative energy source with the pound per pound effectiveness of diesel fuel, please let us know.

:cuckoo: - :cuckoo: - :cuckoo:
Steam still used to generate most of our electricity.

Like the evil government & big corporations prevent me from powering my home with my perpetual motion over unity device. My fan spins my wind turbine that powers my fan & my home. :lol::lol::lol:

People do not power their automobiles with wind turbine powered from driving it & solar because of some government regulation. :eek: :cuckoo: :lol:

I have a pack of rechargeable batteries storing my wind turbine energy & it powers my home between wind storms. Easy as pie, no problem. :eusa_liar: :lol: :eek: :cuckoo:

Oh thanks for clarifying. You are a Jew Hating wack job. No need to waste my time further.

Oh thanks for clarifying. You are a Jew Hating wack job. No need to waste my time further.

Total rubbish....No one can improve on your own knowledge defeating impediments that keep you from educating yourself. You are wasting your own time, don't blame me. When such a great abundance of documented evidence points to the so-called Jew, you want to try to play the race card? Jew is not a race.....Bozo.

That whole out-dated trick was started by the Jew Stalin makes no sense. As if all the irrefutable evidence is meaningless if it points straight to jews.
Guess that's why those people like tyrants and despots....they do all their dirty and try to make it punishable by death to blame a Jew. When history dating all the way back to the Roman Cicero and beyond has always recorded Jews basicly doing the same types of things....stealing the money, and poisoning the water.
In this day...we find them poisoning the air, food, and water.

All the national debt and the illegal income taxes are payed to international Zionist bankers/FED....so maybe we should blame the Greeks...maybe the hindu's or maybe the polish people....Right?

Blame anybody but a jew....Right?

Are you are suggesting we do like the Jews....Plan, Finance, and carry out 9-11 "and blame it on muslims" so two wars can be fought which kill up Americans and those from the middle east who are played against each other while the Jew take the spoils.......Right?

Kind of reminds we of Larry Silverstein the Zionist who is a really good and loyal friend of the Prime minister of Isreal/Edom......Larry got 7 billion from the 9-11 attacks wonder how much Ben got.

Last edited:

Just off the top of my head, a solar array large enough to pull a 1 mile long coal train @ 186,000 lbs per car would have to be something on the order of 20 miles long. At a top speed of 45 mph, wind is not going to be much of a help, considering you have to keep the blades inside of a 16' x 12' envelope so as to not wipe them out when passing through tunnels and underpasses.

When you come up with an alternative energy source with the pound per pound effectiveness of diesel fuel, please let us know.

"You/rat in hat" are about as Stupid as they come.

Last edited:
Jew is not a race.....Bozo.

Your telling me this? My mother was Jewish and my father was not. I do not practice the Religion yet am refereed to as Jewish by many. Technically the Race is Hebrew, but we all know when you haters spew your shit you think they are one and the same, and all Evil!

Wind Mills on trains lol. I guess he does not realize any energy gained would be lost do to the added force it takes to propel the train with a DAMN WIND MILL ON IT. They call it wind resistance. lol

Jew is not a race.....Bozo.

Your telling me this? My mother was Jewish and my father was not. I do not practice the Religion yet am refereed to as Jewish by many. Technically the Race is Hebrew, but we all know when you haters spew your shit you think they are one and the same, and all Evil!

Nothing at all is evil about telling the truth!

Truth has nothing to do with hate… you people just want to try and sidetrack the real issues.

When all the grey areas, fallacy, half truths (lies), and labels are removed deception is much more difficult to achieve.

“By way of deception” you people have looted and destroyed governments while destroying peace and prosperity all across the world. The international Zionist bankers that control the Mossad/C.I.A. which destabilize, and undermine governments, including the United States; is a prime example.

If the race is Hebrew what's all the ambiguity about in terms of calling yourselves Hebrew?

These people try to monopolize everything…they don’t outwardly call themselves Hebrew because the debate about Esau and Jacob will be brought to the forefront. Abraham himself was known as a Hebrew so how is it that you people try to monopolize the word Hebrew?

A large portion of the middle can be called Hebrew...Remember Ishmael and Jacob/Israel?

Esau/Jews cause more enormous problems than any other group of people, and their small numbers throughout the U.S. and world underscores the fact.

3% of the population in the United States, which is in control of so much, including the communist media speaks volumes about the true intention (treason) of you people. Is it any wonder that 9-11 happened in New York a place of the largest population of Israeli’s that exist outside the Middle East?

Last edited:

Wind Mills on trains lol. I guess he does not realize any energy gained would be lost do to the added force it takes to propel the train with a DAMN WIND MILL ON IT. They call it wind resistance. lol

Not only do you Zionist/Communist hate INDENPENDENCE and FREEDOM you also hate COMMON SENSE.

Any wind resistance is no match for the horsepower generated by steam, and the trade off is well worth it.

The fact that fossil fuels were always a colossal rip-off is something one expects a “Zionist debt merchant lackey” to try and conceal. One also expects Zionist to try and conceal the terrorism they used that hijacked cheap and reliable energy generated by steam, and everything else they use terrorism to achieve.

Anything in motion traveling over a certain mph creates it’s own wind… this wind can be utilized to generate heat for steam which will replace the need for fossil fuel, or coal by over 90%.

We find crude oil and it’s by-products polluting the air, the land, the water, and causing wars (the Zionist debt merchant love) making mankind less civilized and beastly. It fuels murder and thievery and destroys the brotherhood and humanity between nations. Is that funny too?

Wind on the other hand is clean, free, and an endless resource for large mobile vehicles in motion.

When trying to keep people dependent so they can be robbed by the banking establishment of course you will try and ridicule change, however wind generated electricity does not necessarily have to place windmills “on” implying on top of trains as in the use of solar panels.

And yes the merging of simple and clean energy producing technologies is and answer to corporate exploitation financed by the Zionist international bankers calling themselves the Federal Reserve.

Many designs for wind generation can be explored once Zionist coercion is destroyed against the financing of this sort of thing is accomplished. Train cars with internal wind power generation from the top and the sides that is re-tractable is possible, or wind utilizing fans/mills pivoting on a stationary axis within specialized train cars is also possible.

It’s American innovation that has made this nation great, but the Zionist with their beastly greed are responsible for destroying all inventions that makes freedom from their debt possible.

You speak of wind resistance, why don’t you explain to anyone what happens with so-called wind resistance when so much weight is traveling down hill?

Explain how propellers on aircraft use so-called wind resistance to pull huge airplane though the air?

Tell everyone at what point do specifically designed blades actually devour the air and surpasses any type of wind resistance?

Explain it to everyone Einstein.

$Diesel Train Through Tunnel.jpg

OK, please explain what would happen to a windmill mounted on this train.

View attachment 11567

OK, please explain what would happen to a windmill mounted on this train.

You must be some punk kid that needs to get hooked on phonics.

Learn to read before your dad kicks your ass.

Oh, I saw your "retractable" bullshit. I dismissed it out of hand for the retardedness of the idea.

Let's examine it, shall we. You have a train with all of these little bitty windmills sticking out of it. When it arrives at a tunnel or overpass, the engineer would have to stop the train, then retract all of them before proceeding. (Burning diesel while doing so) After going through the tunnel, he has to stop the train to extend them again. (Again, burning diesel in idle) Besides all of the extra fuel burn, and lost time for this train, you're also going to have that same waste as a follow-on effect for the trains behind it that would have to stop to maintain separation.

I would hate to see the ghastly delays and backups of freight caused by these start-stop trains passing through any city with numerous underpasses.

Don't even bring up automatic systems. If they can't make an electronic toll pass system work without errors, do you think this system would work when it requires a higher level of precision?

Oh, and as a secondary issue, the routine maintenance of the hydraulics for the retraction/extension equipment would negate the cost savings of the windmills. Major repairs to same would put the system into a deficit.

Again...what better definition does one have of a “Zionist debt merchant lackey”.

The guy really stinketh.

Not only do you Zionist/Communist hate INDENPENDENCE and FREEDOM you also hate COMMON SENSE.

Any wind resistance is no match for the horsepower generated by steam, and the trade off is well worth it.

The fact that fossil fuels were always a colossal rip-off is something one expects a “Zionist debt merchant lackey” to try and conceal. One also expects Zionist to try and conceal the terrorism they used that hijacked cheap and reliable energy generated by steam, and everything else they use terrorism to achieve.

Anything in motion traveling over a certain mph creates it’s own wind… this wind can be utilized to generate heat for steam which will replace the need for fossil fuel, or coal by over 90%.

We find crude oil and it’s by-products polluting the air, the land, the water, and causing wars (the Zionist debt merchant love) making mankind less civilized and beastly. It fuels murder and thievery and destroys the brotherhood and humanity between nations. Is that funny too?

Wind on the other hand is clean, free, and an endless resource for large mobile vehicles in motion.

When trying to keep people dependent so they can be robbed by the banking establishment of course you will try and ridicule change, however wind generated electricity does not necessarily have to place windmills “on” implying on top of trains as in the use of solar panels.

And yes the merging of simple and clean energy producing technologies is and answer to corporate exploitation financed by the Zionist international bankers calling themselves the Federal Reserve.

Many designs for wind generation can be explored once Zionist coercion is destroyed against the financing of this sort of thing is accomplished. Train cars with internal wind power generation from the top and the sides that is re-tractable is possible, or wind utilizing fans/mills pivoting on a stationary axis within specialized train cars is also possible.

It’s American innovation that has made this nation great, but the Zionist with their beastly greed are responsible for destroying all inventions that makes freedom from their debt possible.

You speak of wind resistance, why don’t you explain to anyone what happens with so-called wind resistance when so much weight is traveling down hill?

Explain how propellers on aircraft use so-called wind resistance to pull huge airplane though the air?

Tell everyone at what point do specifically designed blades actually devour the air and surpasses any type of wind resistance?

Your post is pretty hard to follow, you are contradict yourself.

First and foremost the energy of wind is only calculated in theory. It is such because the wind covers an extremely large are.

It is literally impossible to concentrate the energy in wind, it is spread across to large an area.

Fossil Fuels, not a rip off, fossil fuels give you everything you have, period, nothing you have comes from the fantasy called Green-renewable energy.

I think this statement says it best, you do not understand what you post or you were drunk.

Last time I checked its not steam that is the source of horsepower, its horsepower that produces steam, although using your words is pretty dumb, for the industry language does not confuse the process of making energy.

Takes the burning of fossil fuels to make the steam in which you speak.

Your statement correctly spoken is, actually the statement is so poor it is never spoken in any way.

Horsepower, it takes something to make the steam, you can measure energy at any point in a power plant, to measure horsepower at the very end and state, "steam" created the horsepower is an incomplete statement. Steam is created with fossil fuels, so that is the point you make.

Correctly stated;

Any wind resistance is no match for the horsepower generated by fossil fuels, and the trade off is well worth it.

Complete your statements, dumbass

Last edited:

Your post is pretty hard to follow, you are contradict yourself.

First and foremost the energy of wind is only calculated in theory. It is such because the wind covers an extremely large are.

It is literally impossible to concentrate the energy in wind, it is spread across to large an area.

Fossil Fuels, not a rip off, fossil fuels give you everything you have, period, nothing you have comes from the fantasy called Green-renewable energy.

I think this statement says it best, you do not understand what you post or you were drunk.

Last time I checked its not steam that is the source of horsepower, its horsepower that produces steam, although using your words is pretty dumb, for the industry language does not confuse the process of making energy.

Takes the burning of fossil fuels to make the steam in which you speak.

Your statement correctly spoken is, actually the statement is so poor it is never spoken in any way.

Horsepower, it takes something to make the steam, you can measure energy at any point in a power plant, to measure horsepower at the very end and state, "steam" created the horsepower is an incomplete statement. Steam is created with fossil fuels, so that is the point you make.

Correctly stated;

Any wind resistance is no match for the horsepower generated by fossil fuels, and the trade off is well worth it.

Complete your statements, dumbass

The statement is way over your head...creep.

The facts will not change despite all the lies by all you zionist operatives.

Fossil fuels have always been the worst possible method of creating horsepower.

Terrorism got the use of fossil fuel started as the predominate fuel source, and terrorism to this every day along with wars is what sustains the use of fossil fuels.

The destructive path this nation has followed in terms of fossil fuels has been based on beastly sub-human greed, and only a few benefit while the masses suffer and are disadvantaged by it.

terrorism was allowed to stop accessible steam generated power, and for the record it was alcohol and ethanol not fossil fuels that automobile were suppose to run on.

Now with all the pollution, mayhem, and murder that resulted from the wars and ill will caused by the use of fossil fuel you bottom feeding patsies still want to try and justify fossil fuel.

Again; steam can be generated from almost anything that burns...and wind along with solar energy can produce steam...the use of fossil fuel have nothing in common with wisdom...we never really needed it for fuel.

it's very clear who's the clueless dumb-ass.

Last edited:
Steam, I never disagreed in the basic premise, the importance of steam is indisputable. That is why wind and solar suck.

I was fortunate to see an emergency relief valve get stuck open at Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station in Arizona. It was the loudest sound I have ever heard, I had to stare in awe, the steam shot out from the turbine building for at least an 1/8 mile, maybe more. The eerie thing about it is was it never weakened, it seemed to get more powerful. It made me wonder how long before they run out of water.

Steam is the best form of energy and nothing makes it better than nuclear power.

That has always been my position on steam and energy.

Of course, I do love oil, great stuff. Thats another debate.

Steam stands alone, sort of, still have to have something to make it.

Wow I'm gone for months and octodolt is STILL as ignorant of reality as the last time I posted here. Holy shit octo read a book about thermodynamics or just an 8th grade science book.

Octodolt, thats funny, Homer Simpson, dolt, is that not what Homer says, "dolt". Eight dolt's. I dont get it.

Octodolt should make tea, with a tea pot, and watch the tea pot and see what happens, I wont ruin the surprise for Octo.

Forum List

Back