Staying away in droves...

I'm hearing that the January 6 protest isn't all the tRumplings had hoped for. The protestors seem to be outnumbered by the press and the police. Just another sign of tRump's waning influence.

No shit, because we can tell false flag ops from the real thing.
035EBAC1-949A-4C6F-AC35-7659A922F7A5.jpeg

So you know if kids are on anti anxiety meds?
I am sure some are. I personally know of some who are. The pandemic hit the kids hard. Sad.

I know they are thriving now. But this is personal anecdote territory. Not very meaningful. Also an important time to remember that masks are in part meant to buy time to vaccinate so that we don't need masks.

I am sure some are. I personally know of some who are. The pandemic hit the kids hard. Sad.

I know they are thriving now. But this is personal anecdote territory. Not very meaningful. Also an important time to remember that masks are in part meant to buy time to vaccinate so that we don't need masks.
If you say so. COVID19 is never going away. Never. So it’s masks for life or we learn to live with it.

No virus does. Covid will be manageable. It will run its course, like any novel virus. We can only make guardrails for it. One of those guardrails is the triumph of the human mind that is vaccines.
You are very trusting of those who have lied to us from the onset. I am much more skeptical. The CDC is full of morons. Why? They aren’t forcing us to eat better and exercise. They are using masks and vaccines as band aids. It’s pathetic.

You are very trusting of those who have lied to us from the onset. I am much more skeptical. The CDC is full of morons. Why? They aren’t forcing us to eat better and exercise. They are using masks and vaccines as band aids. It’s pathetic.
In the end, not really, as.it also makes sense to me why we vaccinate and wear masks indoors, in high transmission rate areas. I don't need an alphabet agency to explain this to me. I can explain it.

The "why, but not eat better and exercise" is a valid point, but the answer is as easy as the point is valid: one is a more existential and salient threat, as far as delaying action.

Maybe it was a little early for them, They may turn to dust if hit by sun light

In the end, not really, as.it also makes sense to me why we vaccinate and wear masks indoors, in high transmission rate areas. I don't need an alphabet agency to explain this to me. I can explain it.

The "why, but not eat better and exercise" is a valid point, but the answer is as easy as the point is valid: one is a more existential and salient threat, as far as delaying action.
You’re not making any sense. If one is vaccinated they should not have to worry but they do. Why? Vaccines aren’t 100% effective. Natural antibodies are. They lied from the outset. They said antibodies only last 3 mos. then 6 mos. I am living proof they lied. Those who are healthy and not fat have a much better chance at survival. Yet they closed gyms, told us to order in and watch Netflix. I attended excellent schools. While I do not have a medical degree, I do have strong deductive reasoning skills and IMO the CDC has completely botched this. I do Not trust one word that comes out of that agency.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Watch the Feds arrest one of their own at their staged JusticeforJ6 Rally. LOLOL

You could tell it was staged from an earlier video where supposedly one of the white shirted lawdogs pointed out the armed villain. LOLOL They can't even ACT convincingly.

I'm pretty sure stalking is a federal offense in this type of matter.
Stalking is regulated at the state level just like our gun laws however there is a federal law which addresses stalking across state line(s).

If cyberstalking, the stalking is deemed to have taken place in either the location (state) where the electronic message originated or the state where it was received.

Just another sign of tRump's waning influence.
It would be a mistake to assume Trump’s influence is diminishing – or more to the point, it would be a mistake to assume the right’s campaign of misinformation and lies is diminishing; indeed, it’s taken on a life of its own, no longer dependent upon Trump.

Conservatives are fundamentally cowards; turnout was likely low because law enforcement was prepared.

My concern is that the trumpers intended this rally to be a dud to lull people into believing that the threat was gone and precautions were no longer necessary. People who participated in the Jan. 6 attack stayed in hotels and motels here in northern Virginia and brought weapons here. There supposedly was a plan to ferry them across the Potomac into DC. It's too early to let our guard down. Who knows what is crawling around in the DC suburbs.
Exactly.

The rightwing terrorist threat remains real; the violent, criminal right will simply wait to exploit another situation similar to their 1/6 terrorist attack.

I'm hearing that the January 6 protest isn't all the tRumplings had hoped for. The protestors seem to be outnumbered by the press and the police. Just another sign of tRump's waning influence.

Amazing. I guess you could call that a peaceful protest? Disappointing? and you were thinking what? was going to happen?

New Topics

Forum List

Back