What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staying away in droves...

OP
Crepitus

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ask a mod to contact me if I'm doing something that's in violation of TOS.
I couldn't care less about the TOS. You're an annoying little skid-mark with the IQ and self preservation instincts of a slightly retarded lemming and I find you irritating. That is all.

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
In case you haven't noticed, Politics are a blood sport and when you continue to post LIES and/or Delusion you will be called out for doing so.

Blood sport? Not for statesmen.

OP
Crepitus

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In case you haven't noticed, Politics are a blood sport and when you continue to post LIES and/or Delusion you will be called out for doing so.
Good thing I always stick to the truth then.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I couldn't care less about the TOS. You're an annoying little skid-mark with the IQ and self preservation instincts of a slightly retarded lemming and I find you irritating. That is all.
Why, thanks. Coming from you, that's high praise.

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Reaction score
They are not stupid to attend a rally behind enemy line. If they are going to rally, that they are going to do it in a state that the governor want the truth to be reveal. That the governor is going to make sure that no false flag attempt will not succeed.

And so you can keep on trying to seduce MAGA supporters to step into your guys' little snares. But nobody isn't going to be that dumb again.

98.jpg

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They are not stupid to attend a rally behind enemy line. If they are going to rally, that they are going to do it in a state that the governor want the truth to be reveal. That the governor is going to make sure that no false flag attempt will not succeed.

And so you can keep on trying to seduce MAGA supporters to step into your guys' little snares. But nobody isn't going to be that dumb again.

View attachment 541091
And thought we'd be unable to figure that out.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score

excalibur

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Poor old Trump.. He's such a victim. He wrote to Georgia's Raffersberger yesterday asking him to decertify the Georgia election.

Who said he was a victim? We the People are the victims.

But anyone with even half a brain knows what happened in GA in November 2020.

Attachments

• 26928.jpg
    26928.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 118
OP
Crepitus

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who said he was a victim? We the People are the victims.

But anyone with even half a brain knows what happened in GA in November 2020.

Let's see what Trump has to say about his next failed rally... Oh, but send him your money.

OP
Crepitus

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Let's see what Trump has to say about his next failed rally... Oh, but send him your money.
I gotta give you credit, honey, there isn't much that doesn't fly right straight over your head.

Winco

Platinum Member
Reaction score
But of course trump NEVER lied, that is why you never called him out!

Is that your stance? Or will your lame reply be another TDS or Living Rent Free response,
because the lies of 45 have been so overwhelming, that TDS and LRF is all you got left.

Fuck off trump, America is tired. Now slink away.

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haha, somebody just hit ya close to home. Been sending your money to the mentally ill orange slob, have ya? Have your hissy fit.

Trump Tower has gone into debt watch for the 100 million he borrowed. His tower in Chicago is in the same shape.. Evidently occupancy has fallen below the red line and tenants have defaulted on their rents.......

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But of course trump NEVER lied, that is why you never called him out!

Is that your stance? Or will your lame reply be another TDS or Living Rent Free response,
because the lies of 45 have been so overwhelming, that TDS and LRF is all you got left.

Fuck off trump, America is tired. Now slink away.
You post another psycho TDS comment and you want me to NOT respond to the very obvious?

WTF is this .....

How about you go take your meds and find your Safe Space.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List