Staying away in droves...

I don't think you get it at all.
It is the Democrats that over hyped January 6th as if it was the worst thing that happen in America since Pearl Harbor.
Most Republicans, while not supporting what happened, see it more for what it was - a complete failure of security... and more about WHY WERE THERE SO FEW POLICE.
So it is not surprising not that many showed up. We don't hyperventilate about what happened.
And I'd like to bet every dollar in my bank account right now that the poster you're addressing will NEVER get it.

I'm hearing that the January 6 protest isn't all the tRumplings had hoped for. The protestors seem to be outnumbered by the press and the police. Just another sign of tRump's waning influence.

Its fun to see that even blob supporters are forgetting about the other blob supporters.

It is hilarious...the lengths the conspiracy theories have sunk to.

It's identical to the 9/11 truthers. First there was the conspiracy theory about the attack. Then as folks began cashing in on those theories, they began attacking others who wanted to get in on the action.

The "big lie" believers and the 9/11 truthers are the same as the beggars who yell at others panhandlers..."I'm working this corner."

1632069063046.png

Just another sign that we knew it was a setup. Unfortunately, we didn't all know that parts of Jan6 were a setup too.

But nice try. You get points for effort.

GOD! Is there ever a moment that Mr. Trump is not front and center in your mind?
They’re all a setup. How many layers of setup is that now?

I'm hearing that the January 6 protest isn't all the tRumplings had hoped for. The protestors seem to be outnumbered by the press and the police. Just another sign of tRump's waning influence.

Across the nation, the trump Nazis have elected too many Q-inspired idiots. It is the daily idiocy of these fools taking up time in the FOX Noise "news" programs that is diluting the original cult leader's message. His hate-filled rhetoric is no longer on the lips of the majority of the trump Nazis like it was from 2015 to 2021.

While the cheeto-in-chief was in the White House, he dominated the white Christian conservatives' (mis)information networks (cable "news", Facebook, Twitter, etc.). With his presence on these platforms now limited, the twice impeached, former cheeto-in-chief must compete with many other lunatics for the limited attention spans of the 74 million trump Nazis'.

Stalking is regulated at the state level just like our gun laws however there is a federal law which addresses stalking across state line(s).

If cyberstalking, the stalking is deemed to have taken place in either the location (state) where the electronic message originated or the state where it was received.
So, when I said there was a federal law...

Use of telecommunications in stalking or terrorist activities is a federal offense.
Up to the feds whether to charge it.

If one is vaccinated they should not have to worry but they do. Why? Vaccines aren’t 100% effective. Natural antibodies are.
No they aren't. Better check that...
They said antibodies only last 3 mos. then 6 mos. I am living proof they lied.
I don't know who "they" are, but the natural immunity appears to wane over time.

Across the nation, the trump Nazis have elected too many Q-inspired idiots. It is the daily idiocy of these fools taking up time in the FOX Noise "news" programs that is diluting the original cult leader's message. His hate-filled rhetoric is no longer on the lips of the majority of the trump Nazis like it was from 2015 to 2021.

While the cheeto-in-chief was in the White House, he dominated the white Christian conservatives' (mis)information networks (cable "news", Facebook, Twitter, etc.). With his presence on these platforms now limited, the twice impeached, former cheeto-in-chief must compete with many other lunatics for the limited attention spans of the 74 million trump Nazis'.

I'm sure you have no idea how many people you inspire every day.

For now, 'appears'. But we need more data. that's what I gather, from my little corner of the world.Natural immunity is good immunity, nobody disputes that.
So we need more data means we should force two doses of the vaccine when Europe only requires one as studies show that natural immunity and one booster is more effective than two shots when you don’t have natural immunity? Seems sketchy. Hence many don’t trust the CDC.

Trump Nazis? So you’re calling me a Nazi? Correct? Just want to make sure that we are on the same page. Thank you.

So we need more data means we should force two doses of the vaccine when Europe only requires one as studies show that natural immunity and one booster is more effective than two shots when you don’t have natural immunity? Seems sketchy.
Sketchy? Seems more like they are just weighing erring on the side of caution. Especially considering that they are so safe.

Also, a lot of this is just that we didn't really track covid. How do you prove you had it? So yeah, we could call that a fail.

Forum List

Back