Statue of Liberty Gets Struck By Lightning During Wild New York Storm

God works in mysterious ways. We only have one political party (democrat) doing so much dirt to one man (Trump).

The devil wrestles not with flesh and blood but with principalities and powers, so this is a war between the elite democrats and their system of weaponry v. God Almighty.

As God is the only one who can fight and defeat principalities and powers. We see how God defeated it in 2016 as Hillary was "mysteriously defeated" by God... along with the mainstream media, their drive-by machine of Russia collusion, and all of their powers of darkness with their mystics and psychic demons. God mysteriously defeated them all in one swift blow, and now the Jubilee return of that defeat.

As far as what the Solar Eclipses will set in motion it will be the reaping to everyone everything they have sown.
We all know the democrats have sown destruction and defeat for President Trump, and NOW it's about to be a lengthy season for reaping all that has been sown. God cannot lie whatsoever a man sows that shall he also reap. Season of reaping will continue until it is completed- could take months- could take years. God judges the actions and the heart.

Democrats have spent the last four in a half years sowing;(we factor in all the voter fraud of 2020) now it's reaping time. God's kingdom operates in every direction by a sowing and reaping kingdom principle.

Ah, I see.

But what exactly will it set in motion? What exactly are we going to see? Be specific.

My hat is off to you. :bow2:You are exceptionally knowledgeable! Very few people have even heard of the 'OFT'. Do you work (or have you worked) for an Intelligence Agency?

Well I have to be honest with you. I cant speak about much of this openly but considering the "OFT" represented the height of French Military and international prowess, it would be a mistake to belive they have abandoned it completely even to this day. As a matter of fact..... my sources do indicate that OFT had transitioned into some subversive form of indoctrination, even to this day. Believe me its insidious.
But you know..... you seem kind of like a good guy, so Im going to give you a heads up even if it might mean releasing classified information at my own risk. See the files attached below.

Now I think you understand don't you? So you see, if your anywhere near a hungry 8 year old, related or un-related, Back Ground checks should be mandatory. Or as a more direct safety measure, have a safe room near by.... or just RUN!

1712342481265.png

1712342537679.png

1712342611009.png

1712342693100.png

........ my sources do indicate that OFT had transitioned into some subversive form of indoctrination, even to this day.
Oh, you mean the OFD with its office adjacent to Cimetière du Père-Lachaise in Paris - sometimes referred to as the Jim Morrison file, and (of course) the OFK widely known as the Lipstick Portfolio.

Oh, you mean the OFD with its office adjacent to Cimetière du Père-Lachaise in Paris - sometimes referred to as the Jim Morrison file, and (of course) the OFK widely known as the Lipstick Portfolio.

There’s a reason why we keep the French on the Terrorist Watch List

Statue of Liberty struck by lightning......an earthquake next......

Lord knows what the near future will bring to that doomed, wretched city! o_O :4_13_65:

God works in mysterious ways. We only have one political party (democrat) doing so much dirt to one man (Trump).

The devil wrestles not with flesh and blood but with principalities and powers, so this is a war between the elite democrats and their system of weaponry v. God Almighty.

As God is the only one who can fight and defeat principalities and powers. We see how God defeated it in 2016 as Hillary was "mysteriously defeated" by God... along with the mainstream media, their drive-by machine of Russia collusion, and all of their powers of darkness with their mystics and psychic demons. God mysteriously defeated them all in one swift blow, and now the Jubilee return of that defeat.

As far as what the Solar Eclipses will set in motion it will be the reaping to everyone everything they have sown.
We all know the democrats have sown destruction and defeat for President Trump, and NOW it's about to be a lengthy season for reaping all that has been sown. God cannot lie whatsoever a man sows that shall he also reap. Season of reaping will continue until it is completed- could take months- could take years. God judges the actions and the heart.

Democrats have spent the last four in a half years sowing;(we factor in all the voter fraud of 2020) now it's reaping time. God's kingdom operates in every direction by a sowing and reaping kingdom principle.

So, where was the big calamity? I was out in Los Angeles Monday and completely prepared to be swalloed up by the ground during a massive earthquake. It was disappointingly uneventful.

Whoever imagined a bolt of lightning could ever strike a really tall statue in the middle of a body of water?

What are the odds?

Forum List

Back