State's most important witness in George Zimmerman murder case lied

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Rene Stutzman and Jeff Weiner
March 5, 2013

Trayvon Martin's girlfriend, the state's most important witness in the George Zimmerman murder case, was caught in a lie, it was revealed Tuesday.

It was not the first piece of misinformation tied to her, but it was the most damaging to date and left prosecutors in a very awkward position.

They had to publicly acknowledge that their star witness had lied under oath and had to answer questions about what they intend to do about it.

Reporters asked: Will you charge the 19-year-old Miami woman with perjury?

The state's lead prosecutor, Bernie de la Rionda, gave an ambiguous answer: "You can all read the law and make your own decision."

(Excerpt)

Read more:
George Zimmerman stand your ground hearing: Witness in Zimmerman case caught in lie - OrlandoSentinel.com

It's going to be an interesting trial, I bet Sharpton and Jackson have already made their hotel reservations to go down and do a little community organizing.

Zimmerman's first contact he had was to Hannity. He's got the radical right wing propaganda machine sucking his 2"er.

March 5, 2013

Trayvon Martin's girlfriend, the state's most important witness in the George Zimmerman murder case, was caught in a lie, it was revealed Tuesday.

It was not the first piece of misinformation tied to her, but it was the most damaging to date and left prosecutors in a very awkward position.

They had to publicly acknowledge that their star witness had lied under oath and had to answer questions about what they intend to do about it.

The state's lead prosecutor, Bernie de la Rionda, gave an ambiguous answer: "You can all read the law and make your own decision."

(Excerpt)

Read more:
George Zimmerman stand your ground hearing: Witness in Zimmerman case caught in lie - OrlandoSentinel.com

They charged Zimmerman's wife with perjury. It will be interesting to see what the Prosecution does over the girlfriend lying.

March 5, 2013

(Excerpt)

Read more:
I believe Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter, but this is a huge setback for the prosecution, which has a weak case to begin with.

Zimmerman is guilty of being white --- add a druggie black kid with a bad attitude and the willingness to "jump bad" --- now Zimmerman is facing the worst two years of his life. I pray for him frequently and thank God in advance for the freedom he will be granted!

So what is the point, that she is capable of lying? Zimmerman lied to the court about his resources. He's capable of lying too, and it seems to me he was caught in a far more serious lie.

As long as he still get's made an example of to deter the other peckerless wackjobs who stalk other people for sick thrills, all is not lost.

The actual substance of her "lie" was that she wasn't where she said she was during Trayvon' funeral. She said she was in the hospital when she wasn't.

It really has nothing to do with the facts of the case.

The more interesting development is that Zimmerman isn't going to ask for a hearing on "Stand your Ground". His team has figured that one is a loser for them.

Zimmerman is guilty of being white --- add a druggie black kid with a bad attitude and the willingness to "jump bad" --- now Zimmerman is facing the worst two years of his life. I pray for him frequently and thank God in advance for the freedom he will be granted!

I pray to Dread C'Thulhu that he goes to jail for the rest of his life, and is frequently sodomized in the joint.

The actual substance of her "lie" was that she wasn't where she said she was during Trayvon' funeral. She said she was in the hospital when she wasn't.

It really has nothing to do with the facts of the case.

The more interesting development is that Zimmerman isn't going to ask for a hearing on "Stand your Ground". His team has figured that one is a loser for them.
Actually, Dee Dee didn't say under oath to the State that she went to a hospital.

Listening to the tape at this point (1:47-52) you can hear the question as it was posed by the State:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfVTM8sqz4k&feature=relmfu"]de la Rionda's[/ame]
It was vague / equivocal:

Quote:
De la Rionda: Did you end up going to the hospital, or somewhere?

Dee Dee: Yeah. I had high blood pressure.​

Last edited:
They charged Zimmerman's wife with perjury. It will be interesting to see what the Prosecution does over the girlfriend lying.

How do you figure he's guilty of manslaughter? That could only be the case if the gun was fired accidentally.

I base it on recklessness behavior of getting out of his car to continue following a person who had a right to be where he was. I have no problem with Zimmerman calling the police on someone he thought was suspicious, but he should have done nothing more than that. I believe he was determined not to lose sight of Martin because he was fed up that "those assholes always get away."

His decision to do that contributed to the altercation. Both of them contributed to the altercation and both of them made poor choices. Trayvon paid with his life; I feel Zimmerman should pay with his freedom.

March 5, 2013

(Excerpt)

Read more:

Nothing. She didn't commit perjury.

Zimmerman waiving his Stand your Ground hearing is bigger news.

Ah, the fuz get even clearer. Turns out the assholes for the defense really spun a whopper.

READ THIS CAREFULLY: There will be no medical records <- what was said by the State...

Now follow: ---> until AFTER the defense deposes Witness 8. That means that there still may be records, just that the damn defense team NEEDS TO DEPOSE WITNESS EIGHT FIRST.

Get that? They STILL have not questioned her. The judge agreed that they can ask for these records AFTER.

Fucking asshole lying scum of an O'Mara team.

Forum List

Back