State that sued the Biden adminstration over vax mandates has lowest hospitalization rate in the country

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
I guess that this pretty much shows that Jeff Landry was right on when he sued Biden AND WON over forcing vax's on people. Louisiana now has the lowest rate of hospitalizations in the country despite being the state that sued to have the right to refuse the vax.

Thank you Jeff Landry.

I guess that this pretty much shows that Jeff Landry was right on when he sued Biden AND WON over forcing vax's on people. Louisiana now has the lowest rate of hospitalizations in the country despite being the state that sued to have the right to refuse the vax.

Thank you Jeff Landry.

Why do you fools NEVER read your own links?

"This comes just months after Louisiana reached a record for deaths and hospitalizations."

And you fools pick and choose what you want so you can reinforce your preconceived ideas. Read the next two sentences in the article.
I didn't pick and choose anything. The facts present themselves. Go whine like a little bitchto the OP for not reading his own link and for presenting half truths.

Forum List

Back