Ukraine says Russia amassed 100K troops near border, Blinken raises 'real concerns' of invasion

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I think this is a real threat which would force the worlds hand if they still care about free citizens (which is doubtful of late).

A reminder that hyper masculinity is needed at times, not a sob story from Sally as to why she joined the CIA or military after being an activist for ANTIFA.

I remember working out in high school for the first time and there was a teacher who would work out after school as well. He told us "I don't work out to look for fights, I work out to have the other guy think twice about starting one with me".

Yes, certain approaches and leadership styles are more needed when other nations get more aggressive and motivated. Maybe CNN or MSNBC can remind Americans of how Trump was so bad for global peace. How loud are Americas "allies" about these developments?

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has claimed that Russia amassed nearly 100,000 troops near his country’s border as concerns over an invasion continue to mount.

Zelenskyy said that the action made it clear to the world "who really wants peace and who is concentrating nearly 100,000 soldiers at our border" during a video speech broadcast Wednesday on his website.

Russia has dismissed any suggestions of an attack as inflammatory, instead complaining about increased activity by NATO in the region, Reuters reported.

They have a shitload of troops on the border just before winter!
I don't think they plan on staying in the same spot until Spring.

I think this is a real threat which would force the worlds hand if they still care about free citizens (which is doubtful of late).

A reminder that hyper masculinity is needed at times, not a sob story from Sally as to why she joined the CIA or military after being an activist for ANTIFA.

I remember working out in high school for the first time and there was a teacher who would work out after school as well. He told us "I don't work out to look for fights, I work out to have the other guy think twice about starting one with me".

Yes, certain approaches and leadership styles are more needed when other nations get more aggressive and motivated. Maybe CNN or MSNBC can remind Americans of how Trump was so bad for global peace. How loud are Americas "allies" about these developments?

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has claimed that Russia amassed nearly 100,000 troops near his country’s border as concerns over an invasion continue to mount.

Zelenskyy said that the action made it clear to the world "who really wants peace and who is concentrating nearly 100,000 soldiers at our border" during a video speech broadcast Wednesday on his website.

Russia has dismissed any suggestions of an attack as inflammatory, instead complaining about increased activity by NATO in the region, Reuters reported.
They are just securing their borders from any invasions or another bio-attacks. They don't want to have another crisis on their hands. The enemy want to bring another virus or smuggling in spies into their country. and so, they are just protecting their borders.

Some forget that Russia and China had their first major joint military games this year.
Western utopian globalist's are miscalculating what globalism will look like when achieved??

A Russian incursion into Ukraine would give China a perfect setup to near simultaneously moving against Taiwan
Absolutely. BTW the estimate is up to 175,000 Russian troops being prepped for action against Ukraine.

We go 10,000 miles to invade Iraq but Russia can't take care of business in it's own back yard??

And Ukraine thought giving all that money to the biden's bought them some love....boy, were they dumb.....

Some forget that Russia and China had their first major joint military games this year.
Western utopian globalist's are miscalculating what globalism will look like when achieved??
Biden is bought and paid for by both of them. So we won't do anything. I just wonder if Russia takes Ukraine, the leader will give up what he has on Biden.

The Ukraine situation was entirely created by USA with the intent to use Ukraine as a means to break up Russia and loot it.

Anyone whining about Russia threatening Ukraine is either deluded or part of agrression intent of the Rich dudes.

The Ukraine situation was entirely created by USA with the intent to use Ukraine as a means to break up Russia and loot it.

Anyone whining about Russia threatening Ukraine is either deluded or part of agrression intent of the Rich dudes.
While I partially agree with this?

Why did Russia wait so long to act? Why not act as soon as Victoria Nuland and her gaggle of corporate criminals organized the neo-Nazis to overthrow the regime? Why not strike while the iron was still hot and defend the will of the Ukrainian people?

:dunno:

Looks like USA & HATO want to attack East Ukraine and keep going.
Hope I am wrong.

Forum List

Back