• Gerald Ford

• Jimmy Carter

• Ronald Reagan

• George HW Bush

• Bill Clinton

• George W Bush

• Barack Obama

Results are only viewable after voting.
This thread is designed to discuss the poll.

Which modern US president was the greatest sponsor of state terrorism?
It is a NO BRAINER. Just look at the guy who had to use the system to get where he is today, then bashes the people who elected him president(white guilt). But what do you expect from people who don't use their brains either...Baltimore is a great example of that.

Baltimore-Burning.jpg

It is a NO BRAINER. Just look at the guy who had to use the system to get where he is today, then bashes the people who elected him president(white guilt). But what do you expect from people who don't use their brains either...Baltimore is a great example of that.

View attachment 96602
thats venezuela dumbass

View attachment 96602
thats venezuela dumbass
Good for you, it is an example of more Failed Liberal Policies, thank you for making my point, well done. I give you a winner for your comment.

Top 5 descending

1. Ronald Reagan
2. John Kennedy
3. George W Bush
4. Richard Nixon
5. Barack Obama

Barak obama gave the iranians 150 billion dollars and is allowing them to build nuclear weapons.....he also did Fast and Furious which allowed drug cartels to buy American guns........you don't get worse than that......he is the greatest funder of terrorism in the world....

I'd have to say Reagan, because when Bin Laden and his muhajadeen were fighting the Russians, Reagan supplied them with lots of weapons.

I disagree there. The Afghan Mujaheddin were not terrorists, at least not in the traditional use of the word

He did however fund Saddam Hussien, Jonas Savimbi of UNITA, the Contras, and Eritrean Liberation Front (been a populist dictatorship worse than North Korea since 1991). He also launched the invasion of Grenada when the Cuban backed PRG overthrew the government there.

Later, those same weapons were used against us.

Not really.

The warlords that fought for the Muhajadeen generally had no association with the Taliban, and those weapons continued to be used to fight the DRA and Taliban after the US stopped financing (assuming they did). I guarantee you that some were used during the invasion of Afghanistan by the Northern Alliance in 2001.

Wish they were used by the Taliban though. It would of been nice if some more US conquistadors died during the course of the occupation.

The contras weren't terrorists....the government they were fighting were...

Barak obama gave the iranians 150 billion dollars and is allowing them to build nuclear weapons.....

The Iranian deal does not allow the capacity for manafacturing nuclear weapons.

At best, it allowed them to enrich uranium to a level that could be considered weapons grade, although no such weapon exists.

he also did Fast and Furious which allowed drug cartels to buy American guns........you don't get worse than that......he is the greatest funder of terrorism in the world....

I believe the Obama administration is guilty of

1. Drone strikes

2. Increasing financing of Saudi Arabia

3. Arming Al-Nusra

Barak obama gave the iranians 150 billion dollars and is allowing them to build nuclear weapons.....

The Iranian deal does not allow the capacity for manafacturing nuclear weapons.

At best, it allowed them to enrich uranium to a level that could be considered weapons grade, although no such weapon exists.

he also did Fast and Furious which allowed drug cartels to buy American guns........you don't get worse than that......he is the greatest funder of terrorism in the world....

I believe the Obama administration is guilty of

1. Drone strikes

2. Increasing financing of Saudi Arabia

3. Arming Al-Nusra
How about allowing Radical Muslims into the US who have gone out of their way to execute men, women and children also gays? Seems pretty radical to have your own citizens butchered under your watch.

The contras weren't terrorists....the government they were fighting were...

I see you were brainwashed by the state propaganda machine.

big_SaveTheContras-470x331.jpg

The US media was actively influenced by the Reagan administration to lionize the Contras and cover for their war crimes. The reality is that they were savage mercenaries bought and paid for by the CIA.

How about allowing Radical Muslims into the US who have gone out of their way to execute men, women and children also gays? Seems pretty radical to have your own citizens butchered under your watch.

Supporting freedom of movement is not state sponsored terrorism.

State sponsored terrorism would be if Barack Obama actively financed a terrorist organization, like he did with Al-Nusra (which swears loyalty to Al-Qaeda)

thats venezuela dumbass

I like how he rates your post "winner" after telling a blatant lie.

I usually verify my images on tineye to make sure it is of what I am claiming it is.

thats venezuela dumbass

I like how he rates your post "winner" after telling a blatant lie.

I usually verify my images on tineye to make sure it is of what I am claiming it is.
Baltimore and Venezuela have very like minded individuals there. So while I put up the picture saying how Baltimore burned(which it did) he said it was Venezuela, which it is. Now you see how he was a winner? Stop drinking the liberal kool aid and you too can get out of the equality of misery and win also.

And no, I did not tell a blatant lie. Obama used the system to get through college, Obama used the system to get elected to office in Chicago. Obama used the system to become President and White Guilt got him there.

Obama then Reagan

I am having a tough time seeing how the Obama administration could possibly be worse than Reagan administration. Make no mistake, Barack Obama is certainly up there, but I just can't get him to the top of the list.

I believe people are saying that because they are either biased or uneducated. I guess Obama is more stigmatizing since he is the current president, whereas Reagan/Kennedy/Nixon's atrocities were all the way back in the day (and they were covered up better).

"State sponsored terrorism" as used in this case is is nothing more than a neologism invented by the likes of Noam Chomsky as they indulge in false equivalencies in order to defend Jihadist terrorism.

To be considered terrorism, an action needs to be undertaken by a group with a political purpose and involves the selection of innocent people as the targets specifically BECAUSE they are innocent.

Warfare, guerrilla warfare, extrajudicial targeted assassinations and collateral damage all have different meanings, and when individuals conflate the meanings quite intentionally, they are simply indulging in sophistry for their own very narrow political agenda.

Calling an action "terrorism" any time a person has died cheapens the term beyond recognition. That is the very purpose of those who indulge in this disingenuous rhetoric.

"State sponsored terrorism" as used in this case is is nothing more than a neologism invented by the likes of Noam Chomsky as they indulge in false equivalencies in order to defend Jihadist terrorism.

False equivalencies?

Noah Chomsky is well respected, because his equivalencies are valid. You are the nut applying false equivalencies. The US can bomb innocents (and they have done it intentionally and still are) and not be considered terrorists, but if a group of rebels not backed by the military-industrial complex do the same, they will be classified as terrorists by the pentagon.

There is no false equivalency. Just double standards.

To be considered terrorism, an action needs to be undertaken by a group with a political purpose and involves the selection of innocent people as the targets specifically BECAUSE they are innocent.

What is the basis for that definition?

The etymological origin of the word terrorism, dates back to the 18th century where it was used to describe those that used terror in pursuit of political goals. You can't honestly tell me that the United States does not engage in or sponsor terrorism.

Last edited:
Obama then Reagan

I am having a tough time seeing how the Obama administration could possibly be worse than Reagan administration. Make no mistake, Barack Obama is certainly up there, but I just can't get him to the top of the list.

I believe people are saying that because they are either biased or uneducated. I guess Obama is more stigmatizing since he is the current president, whereas Reagan/Kennedy/Nixon's atrocities were all the way back in the day (and they were covered up better).
I am only 30 but I have read about Reagan.
Obama has been arming/training terrorists for almost 8 years. He has "accidently" dropped a few weapon caches to ISIS, his friends support ISIS(or have), and he aided Iran. His administration even acknowledged some of the money would be used for terrorism..
You could possibly blame ignorance for my opinions, but if you do, please inform me.

Chomsky was a communist asshole that manipulated people. HE is the reason the word racist got raped by limp wristed hippies.

Where is "none of the above"? If you asked which President fostered pedophilia the most without a "none of the above", it would be just as misleading and invalid.

He has "accidently" dropped a few weapon caches to ISIS, his friends support ISIS(or have), and he aided Iran.

I have no knowledge of the Obama administration supplying ISIS. I acknowledge that they supplied Al-Nusra (at approval of congress), but not Daesh.

Iran does not sponsor terrorism. Hezbollah, Houthis, and Quds Force do not engage in terroriosm. However, the Iranian military does oppress and terrorize minorities within their country, such as the Kurds, Baha'i, and Sunni.

You could possibly blame ignorance for my opinions, but if you do, please inform me.

Any list implicating Obama could not even come even close to surpassing the level of shit that the Reagan administration committed.

His administration committed hundreds of acts in dozens of countries all over the world. The whole entire Reagan doctrine consisted of financing questionable groups (some disavowed by the US today) and using the CIA to institute third world regime changes.

The Eritrean state alone is enough to put Reagan at the top.

Last edited:
Chomsky was a communist asshole that manipulated people. HE is the reason the word racist got raped by limp wristed hippies.

Was? Noah Chomsky is still alive and is a respected intellectual of the anarchist community.

How is someone that literally wants to get rid of rulers, oppression, and state terror an asshole? XXXX -- Mod Edit -- Too personal.. Onyx

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back