Starting a trend of global cooling with volcanic power plants

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
For past ten years going on eleven years since I invented fusion power plant big as stars I ve pondered to find another way to combat global warming. I thought of the inevitable laws of population in the future, and maybe that's computer's could act as cops by warning people it hears or smells or senses somehow and calls in if they don't agree with the law. Could be that necessary because they seem to have tried everything else. But I'm thinking a steady release of volcanic activity by controlling a volcano through any imagination possible. Here's one, drill down and pump the molten rock up so it gradually comes up somehow without erupting. Another one may to be to put pressure on it its vents like a zit so that they steam out faster. Maybe pull the steam out faster by building something over it. If we can pull energy out of the earth at a more rapid speed then it naturally lets off we could have a chance at Starting a trend towards global cooling.

For past ten years going on eleven years since I invented fusion power plant big as stars I ve pondered to find another way to combat global warming. I thought of the inevitable laws of population in the future, and maybe that's computer's could act as cops by warning people it hears or smells or senses somehow and calls in if they don't agree with the law. Could be that necessary because they seem to have tried everything else. But I'm thinking a steady release of volcanic activity by controlling a volcano through any imagination possible. Here's one, drill down and pump the molten rock up so it gradually comes up somehow without erupting. Another one may to be to put pressure on it its vents like a zit so that they steam out faster. Maybe pull the steam out faster by building something over it. If we can pull energy out of the earth at a more rapid speed then it naturally lets off we could have a chance at Starting a trend towards global cooling.
1659633239274.png

It isn't really that difficult for us to drill down to get geothermal energy.

"Today's oil companies are making a good living by extracting oil that is as deep as 5000 metres, where temperatures are as high as 170 degrees C. Drilling any deeper than this results in a range of engineering problems, both in terms of the drilling itself and materials." Oct 19, 2010

Wouldn't letting out the heat of the Earth lead to warming not cooling of the atmosphere?

Wouldn't letting out the heat of the Earth lead to warming not cooling of the atmosphere?
No, it's converted into mechanical energy. There is a thermodynamic limit to efficiency so some will be released as heat but that is minimal compared to blanketing the planet in CO2 and capturing all the excess heat from radiating out. That's both from inefficiency in burning carbon fuels but also capturing incoming solar radiation. Simply from losing that CO2 blanket, the planet would already be cooler. And assuming the same efficiency, then it's already an improvement.

Holy Bejeezus ... do you know how much carbon dioxide comes out of volcanoes? ... not to mention sulfur ... there's very good reason to suspect the Siberian Traps as the cause of the Permian Mass Extinction Event ... these are the highest temperatures of the modern era ...

The good news is the Kalina Cycle technology is old enough the patents are expiring ... apparently this is not only good with geothermal energy but also reclaiming waste heat from all over industry ...

Forum List

Back