Starbucks must be getting hammered

Wait, I thought you said drugs were introduced into BLACK communities to cause problems for them. White people buy and use the drugs, sure. Where does most of the drug-related violence take place? You can't ignore the violence component to incarceration rates.
What do you mean by "wait"? I'm not ignoring the violence component. Show me where more Blacks are arrested due to violence and drugs than whites. If you look you will find most if not a vast majority of Black people are incarcerated for drugs is due to possession and usage.
What I mean by "wait" is that, even though you seem to believe that drugs were deliberately introduced into black communities because racist whites wanted to "keep the black man down", you also state that white people use those same drugs to the same or a greater extent than black people do. If they were intended to cause problems in black communities, it backfired, no?

And I don't deny that most black people are incarcerated for non-violent offenses, but is it not true that most drug related violence is done by young black men?
Of course it backfired and provided the proof of intent. If whites were convicted at the same rate as Blacks are over drugs then we could claim there was no racism.

No its not true. What does that have to do with conviction and incarceration anyway?
I contend that greater rates of violence lead to greater police attention, which leads to higher arrest rates. Now, if you can demonstrate that white people commit more drug related violent crimes than black people do, I'll have to change what I think.
BS. The Black community had very low rates of violence prior to the increased police presence. You obviously havent done your research.
So what's your timeline? What happened in what sequence, and why would an increased police presence result in black people assaulting each other in greater numbers? There has to be a link, not just coincidence.

What do you mean by "wait"? I'm not ignoring the violence component. Show me where more Blacks are arrested due to violence and drugs than whites. If you look you will find most if not a vast majority of Black people are incarcerated for drugs is due to possession and usage.
What I mean by "wait" is that, even though you seem to believe that drugs were deliberately introduced into black communities because racist whites wanted to "keep the black man down", you also state that white people use those same drugs to the same or a greater extent than black people do. If they were intended to cause problems in black communities, it backfired, no?

And I don't deny that most black people are incarcerated for non-violent offenses, but is it not true that most drug related violence is done by young black men?
Of course it backfired and provided the proof of intent. If whites were convicted at the same rate as Blacks are over drugs then we could claim there was no racism.

No its not true. What does that have to do with conviction and incarceration anyway?
I contend that greater rates of violence lead to greater police attention, which leads to higher arrest rates. Now, if you can demonstrate that white people commit more drug related violent crimes than black people do, I'll have to change what I think.
BS. The Black community had very low rates of violence prior to the increased police presence. You obviously havent done your research.
So what's your timeline? What happened in what sequence, and why would an increased police presence result in black people assaulting each other in greater numbers? There has to be a link, not just coincidence.
You evidently didnt read my earlier posts. I would suggest you start there and if you have any more questions I will address them. You are correct about one thing. Its definitely not a coincidence.

Starbucks Bans Women from Store in Saudi Arabia
"Please no entry for ladies"
February 4, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

starbucks_women.jpg

I keep hearing that Islam is diverse and tolerant. Also Mohammed, when he wasn't raping captured women and little girls, was the original feminist. But this is what life in the holy land of Islam looks like.

Now Starbucks didn't invent these rules. Islam did. But Starbucks chooses to operate under them and to enforce them. And there's little to no outrage over it.

Starbucks has already gone pretty far in pandering to Muslim anti-Semitism. Its website has a FAQ that reassures Muslims that Starbucks has nothing to do with Israel.

Good to know. I wouldn't want that $30 pumpkin goat cheese artisanal organic free range cranberry latte to in any way be subsidizing the Little Satan.

But it is interesting how liberal values, which would normally be outraged at banning women from stores, shut down when it comes to Islam. The most progressive companies will go a long way to pandering to Muslim bigotry, whether it's against women or Jews.

Starbucks Bans Women from Store in Saudi Arabia

In palm beach county they will not allow a dunkin donuts within the downtown city radius. Ohhhhh, but they do allow Starbucks.

Yes, Palm Beach County and West Palm Beach all utterly dominated by democrat politicians and elitist liberal pieces of intolerant arrogant shit.

LOL at the liberals thinking republicans are the party of the rich. Yeeeeeah.

Why wouldn't they allow a Dunkin Donuts but they allow a fucking left wing snotty Starbucks?

Forum List

Back