Starbucks, GE Reverse COVID mRNA Injection Mandates

Starbucks alone is 288,000 employees. Boycott of bad coffee is over!

#MassPsychosis

I read something today about how funny it is that conservative Christians are angry that people are letting something invisible control their lives :lmao:

Anyways, 85% of adults are vaccinated. Of the remaining 15%, the few that die aren't going to be significant, and it will probably be a good thing for this country.

I read something today about how funny it is that conservative Christians are angry that people are letting something invisible control their lives :lmao:

Anyways, 85% of adults are vaccinated. Of the remaining 15%, the few that die aren't going to be significant, and it will probably be a good thing for this country.

The people who die will be the idiots who took experimental shot whose clinical trials aren't even done until end of 2022 at the earliest.

Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Says Some Vaccine Batches Are Poison, How to Look Up if Your Batch is One

CDC death and adverse event report data for Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J Covid vaccines in the US shows that some batches, representing millions of doses, are up to 5,000 times more lethal than others, and far more likely to cause death, serious side effects, and permanent disabilities. Researchers report that about 5% of the batches are associated with most of the deaths.

Moreover, the CDC shows that the batches were released systematically over time, by all three manufacturers, in an apparent effort to determine the lethality of stronger or weaker doses.

In the US, COVID vaccine-associated deaths are now 10,000% higher than all other vaccines combined, in CDC’s “early warning” system. (See; Scientists in Top Peer-Reviewed Journal Say True Number of Vaccine Deaths May be in “Hundreds of Thousands”)

Now that the unconstitutional mandate has been shown to be exactly that, many places are simply going to walk the mandates back. They are not good for business in any sense of the word. Firing people is bad for business, tracking and policing the policy is expensive and, in general, most people do not want to be subject to that kind of asshattery.

The people who die will be the idiots who took experimental shot whose clinical trials aren't even done until end of 2022 at the earliest.

Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Says Some Vaccine Batches Are Poison, How to Look Up if Your Batch is One

In the US, COVID vaccine-associated deaths are now 10,000% higher than all other vaccines combined, in CDC’s “early warning” system. (See; Scientists in Top Peer-Reviewed Journal Say True Number of Vaccine Deaths May be in “Hundreds of Thousands”)
Ok, then 85% of adults in this country are going to die and you're going to be left in a real life version of "The Girl Who Owned a City." I wish you luck in that hell, you fucking idiot.

Gosh, it IS really funny that you read something that totally misrepresents the view of your political opponents, and you just accepted it as fact because you're too cowardly to ever actually listen to people you disagree with.

Gosh, it IS really funny that you read something that totally misrepresents the view of your political opponents, and you just accepted it as fact because you're too cowardly to ever actually listen to people you disagree with.
I don't know wtf you're talking about, but I assume you're one of the 15% unvaccinated. Good luck on your HC award.

Most people are also vaccinated. But good luck on your HC award.
85%, you say? This was current as of yesterday:

US Coronavirus vaccine tracker
I'm 61 and somewhat overweight so I may become one of those whose deaths are "insignificant" but one thing is sure. I won't go to my grave hating others and being smug and self-righteous about their personal tragedy and that of their family. People who can be so casual about this are already dead inside.

ETA: I just saw your last response and I'm glad I misjudged you.

It's sad when 90+ year olds with dementia who don't vote anymore anyway die from COVID

I'm just being a dick. Truthfully, even if you don't believe it, I wish you health and happiness for the rest of your days.
I can tell you were trying to be a dick but you look like another partisan when you do so....

I am not anti vaccine. That does not change the basic statement ' most people do not want to be subject to that kind of asshattery' though.

85%, you say? This was current as of yesterday:

US Coronavirus vaccine tracker
I'm 61 and somewhat overweight so I may become one of those whose deaths are "insignificant" but one thing is sure. I won't go to my grave hating others and being smug and self-righteous about their personal tragedy and that of their family. People who can be so casual about this are already dead inside.

ETA: I just saw your last response and I'm glad I misjudged you.
Believe it or not, I truly hope you choose to get vaccinated. Not because I'm some liberal, tyrannical, soldier-hating godless communist monster who wants to kill you, but because I believe the risk of you dying and your loved ones losing somebody important to them, or the risk of you accidentally infecting somebody that you love and losing them, is far greater than the risk from any vaccine. If I'm wrong then the world is over, since most of the 1st world is vaccinated, and you'll be left to survive an apocalypse. If I'm right, then people who love each other get to be around each other for longer than they otherwise would have.

Another truth, is I don't care if you get vaccinated or not. I've done my part. I may be a dick on this forum, but that's because social media is a cancer. Best of luck to you.

I can tell you were trying to be a dick but you look like another partisan when you do so....

I am not anti vaccine. That does not change the basic statement ' most people do not want to be subject to that kind of asshattery' though.
Social media just lets people vent about things that are impossible to change, and makes assholes out of us all. I'm sorry. But I'm happy to say I'm not as partisan as I used to be, though, and that's something. I opposed the GOP since the Iraq invasion, thinking that all they live for is to funnel money to the ruling class at the expense of America's citizens, but Biden and the current House and Senate have taught me that Democrats have lied about ever opposing any of that. It's all a bunch of fuckery.

Social media just lets people vent about things that are impossible to change, and makes assholes out of us all. I'm sorry. But I'm happy to say I'm not as partisan as I used to be, though, and that's something. I opposed the GOP since the Iraq invasion, thinking that all they live for is to funnel money to the ruling class at the expense of America's citizens, but Biden and the current House and Senate have taught me that Democrats have lied about ever opposing any of that. It's all a bunch of fuckery.
Hard to disagree with any of that.

Iraq and the PA opened my eyes to the GOP as well. Small government my ass...

Hard to disagree with any of that.

Iraq and the PA opened my eyes to the GOP as well. Small government my ass...
I don't know what to do. Other than just care about your loved ones. I've voted in every single election I've been able to until the Virginia governor's race between Youngkin and McAuliffe. Literally that's been the only election I've sat out. Because who cares? The culture war is a tool for monsters, and I won't vote for a monster's candidate anymore. I also know that a monster's candidate is going to win anyways. It's hopeless. Voting for the lesser evil is still voting for evil.

Forum List

Back