Starbucks, GE Reverse COVID mRNA Injection Mandates

I don't know what to do. Other than just care about your loved ones. I've voted in every single election I've been able to until the Virginia governor's race between Youngkin and McAuliffe. Literally that's been the only election I've sat out. Because who cares? The culture war is a tool for monsters, and I won't vote for a monster's candidate anymore. I also know that a monster's candidate is going to win anyways. It's hopeless. Voting for the lesser evil is still voting for evil.
There are major problems but we are still free for the most part. I have stepped away from the major parties in general and normally vote for the libertarian when they are on the ballot or another third party candidate that is reasonable. The more Americans do that, the more it endangers the main parties and the more they have to pay attention to the things that is drawing these votes to those parties.

But, as I was saying earlier, real change requires people to wake up and that, unfortunately, requires pain. I just hope our system remains robust enough to survive through it. Trump will not be the last populist to gain power through it and it will not be regulated to the right. My current fear is that democrats are so short sighted they are actively trying to destroy the institutions that protect the system from these wild swings.

Forum List

Back