starbucks employee suspended for putting monkey on black ladies cup

black ladies name was monique and the kid working the place heard monkey ,lol lol lol . can not miss hear a name with blacks . thier to sensative. tisk.

Just reading the headline I was like "Where does a Starbucks employee get a monkey from at that short notice?"

Come on look at what blacks folks name there kids. they come up with names no one can spell. much less pronounce.

There you go, trying to speak truth to a leftist.

I always laugh about the neighborhood change here. I have been listening to my police scanner for decades. When it was a white area and a cop would call into dispatch, it would sound like "Ted Kaminiski" First name common spelling, last name K-a-m-i" After blacks moved in they called names in just the opposite way. "First name Washiba, last name Jones. First name W-a-s-h-i-b-a, last name common spelling."

How do blacks make names anyway? Do they mix up some scrabble letters, toss them on the table, and whatever it spells, it spells?

We are all descended from Monkeys...though blacks have been proven to be closer related to Chimps than any other race....and their behavior supports the scientific evidence.

Ever watch black kids play on some monkey bars? Oh wait...I suppose we can no longer call them monkey bars? What is the pc name for them now?
The Grunts and Howls Of Ebonics and Rap Music

These evolutionary sore losers are obviously the "Missing Link." But that term has been taken out of circulation by the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords.

black ladies name was monique and the kid working the place heard monkey ,lol lol lol . can not miss hear a name with blacks . thier to sensative. tisk.

I knew this happened in a blue city before I even clicked on the link. Because of course.

Actually, I think both the barista and the customer were in the wrong. The Barista for not showing the common sense to put the right name on the cup, and the customer for making a big deal out of a simple mistake.

I've got a friend who's Hispanic, and has an unusual first name. He's also a Starbuck's addict.

A few years ago he started posting photos of his cup with the barista's sad attempts at spelling his name correctly.

He's amused by it...

Why would they think that?

There are numerous people named "Monkey" particularly in Nigeria and Ivory Coast- nations with BTW, have a large percentage of black people living there and this customer was a black chick.

Further, the barista may have thought that "Monkey" was the dame's nickname. I've known many people with names of animals as their official nicknames over the years- Moose, Oxen, Rabbit, Squirrel, Chipmunk, etc.
Your link does not really help support your view. 24 people in the world with that surname. Over 4,000,000 surnames that are more popular.

That being said, IMO, it IS a possibility that the employee was a really naive kid who did not know the derogatory nature of the term, and the literal one in hundreds of millions chance that her name was monkey.

I always laugh about the neighborhood change here. I have been listening to my police scanner for decades. When it was a white area and a cop would call into dispatch, it would sound like "Ted Kaminiski" First name common spelling, last name K-a-m-i" After blacks moved in they called names in just the opposite way. "First name Washiba, last name Jones. First name W-a-s-h-i-b-a, last name common spelling."

How do blacks make names anyway? Do they mix up some scrabble letters, toss them on the table, and whatever it spells, it spells?

Welfare Ray likes to think he's better than the other people living in a slum.

They generally don't. But with paranoid OCD people like yourself, everything is racist in your life. If you see somebody put cream in their coffee that's racist to you. If you didn't live in your phony race world, you probably would have committed suicide by now.
Or racist because they can properly enunciate the English language, or if they can add and subtract, cuz math is racist too

Your link does not really help support your view. 24 people in the world with that surname. Over 4,000,000 surnames that are more popular.

That being said, IMO, it IS a possibility that the employee was a really naive kid who did not know the derogatory nature of the term, and the literal one in hundreds of millions chance that her name was monkey.

She probably pronounced her name 'Moan Knee Kay', hoping it sounded exotic n stuff.

they combine the names of the people in their families to make one name that they think sounds African.

Forum List

Back