starbucks employee suspended for putting monkey on black ladies cup

Monique and Monkey do not sound familiar, that is bullshit and you know it. It is like saying Sherry and Shithead sound alike.
Were you there? Did you hear how the woman pronounced it. Was anyone in the store talking over her at the same time? Geez, there are no such things as an honest mistake anymore? So what do we do now, demand perfection from teens working at a fast food place, and fire them if the aren't perfect. Or should we seek them out on social media and cancel the person?

Nobody has a sense of humor anymore. Chances are she went back to her black family and neighbors where they call each other the N-word day in and day out with no problem. Probably drove home listening to rap where the word is in every other sentence of the lyrics.
So what business is this of yours, you miserable magaturd busybody? How does this affect you in any meaningful way? The 'speech' the constitution provides citizens by default is wasted on magaturds. However, it also allows for cunty people to say cunty things.

Were you there? Did you hear how the woman pronounced it. Was anyone in the store talking over her at the same time? Geez, there are no such things as an honest mistake anymore? So what do we do now, demand perfection from teens working at a fast food place, and fire them if the aren't perfect. Or should we seek them out on social media and cancel the person?
Have you ever heard the woman pronouce her name? Were you there? You stinking racist love making excuses for racist shit.

Have you ever heard the woman pronouce her name? Were you there? You stinking racist love making excuses for racist shit.
No, i just do not condemn everyone with ignorant knee-jerk pronunciations. There are such things as an honest mistake. But whatever, grab your torch with all the other dumb asses and start hanging people, cuz your gut instinct tells you to. It's what the KKK did, it's sounds right up your alley.

So what business is this of yours, you miserable magaturd busybody? How does this affect you in any meaningful way? The 'speech' the constitution provides citizens by default is wasted on magaturds. However, it also allows for cunty people to say cunty things.

Where did I say it affected me personally? My point (that obviously flew over your head) is it's likely this broad is not that sensitive to racial words or mistakes. She's making a big deal out of nothing.

Monique and Monkey do not sound familiar, that is bullshit and you know it. It is like saying Sherry and Shithead sound alike.

In your world everything is racist. Anybody that reads your posts will support my point on that. Of course the two words sound alike. Mo-Nike--Mon-key. I would say that it was deliberate if her name sounded nothing like that. But why would a girl working at a coffee shop go out of her way to make a racial insult of a woman she likely never met in her life?

Blacks might not do many things well, but they are World Class Whiners. In a busy, noisy situation it would easy to hear the name Monique as Monkey. Lighten up.

In school, years ago, a music teacher walked around our classroom listening to each of us as we sang. She categorized us as alto, suprano, etc.

When she passed us, the black guy next to me said, "She call me Bear Tongue." -- "She call me Bear Tongue."

The dumbass was serious...
She had categorized him as a baritone.

black ladies name was monique and the kid working the place heard monkey ,lol lol lol . can not miss hear a name with blacks . thier to sensative. tisk.
He should have been fired ON THE SPOT

Sensitive? Can I call your wife or daughter a whore? How bout your mother?

Fucking dumbass

Blacks might not do many things well, but they are World Class Whiners. In a busy, noisy situation it would easy to hear the name Monique as Monkey. Lighten up.

In school, years ago, a music teacher walked around our classroom listening to each of us as we sang. She categorized us as alto, suprano, etc.

When she passed us, the black guy next to me said, "She call me Bear Tongue." -- "She call me Bear Tongue."

The dumbass was serious...
She had categorized him as a baritone.
blacks cause there own problems then blame everyone else.

No, i just do not condemn everyone with ignorant knee-jerk pronunciations. There are such things as an honest mistake. But whatever, grab your torch with all the other dumb asses and start hanging people, cuz your gut instinct tells you to. It's what the KKK did, it's sounds right up your alley.
Save that simple ass bullshit, she didn't just mistakenly call this woman Monkey.

In your world everything is racist.
No, just racist like you are racist.
Anybody that reads your posts will support my point on that.
Yea other racist.
Of course the two words sound alike. Mo-Nike--Mon-key. I would say that it was deliberate if her name sounded nothing like that. But why would a girl working at a coffee shop go out of her way to make a racial insult of a woman she likely never met in her life?
Why have whites ever gone out of their way to be racist, please explain it for us.

Nobody has a sense of humor anymore. Chances are she went back to her black family and neighbors where they call each other the N-word day in and day out with no problem. Probably drove home listening to rap where the word is in every other sentence of the lyrics.

And that's a privilege they have... you don't, welfare Ray. Hey, are you still hating on your HUD Neighbors?

How can you be so sure? A girlfriend of mine told me her name, she had an accent, and it was noisy, I thought she said her name was Doris, it was actually Dolores.

You mistook one name that someone could reasonable have for another name that a person could reasonable have.

Anyone with a lick of sense would know that this woman's name was not 'Monkey".

I read somewhere that Starbucks employees are under tremendous pressure to push thru a dozen or so customers a minute. It might depend on how noisy it was in the store, how busy it was, if the person saying their name slurred it, or said it quickly, or simply did not enunciate clearly. The Starbucks employee may have just written it phonetically, to keep the line moving.

And that's a valid point. Frankly, I was in a starbucks recently meeting a client (I used to meet all my clients at Starbucks but now I meet them over Zoom). And the girl behind the counter screwed up my customer's order badly. She was in a foul mood when I sat down with her and I had to use my best customer service skills to calm her down.

No, just racist like you are racist.

Yea other racist.

Why have whites ever gone out of their way to be racist, please explain it for us.

They generally don't. But with paranoid OCD people like yourself, everything is racist in your life. If you see somebody put cream in their coffee that's racist to you. If you didn't live in your phony race world, you probably would have committed suicide by now.

They generally don't. But with paranoid OCD people like yourself, everything is racist in your life. If you see somebody put cream in their coffee that's racist to you. If you didn't live in your phony race world, you probably would have committed suicide by now.
Keep that weak ass definition to yourself, I have seen enough years go by to know exactly what racism is and who racist are and you are definitely a racist.

Forum List

Back