Trump, once again got his filthy hands in on the FBI probe

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Is there anything in this country, that can breath for fairness and justice that Donald Trump and the conservatives don't fuck with and dirty up?
White House Puts Limits On FBI’s Kavanaugh Investigation: Reports
The agency reportedly won’t be allowed to look into another allegation from Kavanaugh’s high school days.

Innocent people don't do shit like this, innocent people want and demand shit that will clear their names. I am so fed up with Trump always mudding up shit that needs to be brought to light and I'm doubly tired of his supporters thinking this shit is okay. Brett is guilty and the lying bitch knows it. GUILTY OF BEING FUCKIN LIAR LIKE HIS LOVER TRUMP!!

KleenexTruk.jpg

I told everyone it was a shit sham from jump street. When the judiciary committee wouldn't allow witnesses to testify, I knew for sure Kav was going to get confirmed.

Is there anything in this country, that can breath for fairness and justice that Donald Trump and the conservatives don't fuck with and dirty up?
The agency reportedly won’t be allowed to look into another allegation from Kavanaugh’s high school days.

Innocent people don't do shit like this, innocent people want and demand shit that will clear their names. I am so fed up with Trump always mudding up shit that needs to be brought to light and I'm doubly tired of his supporters thinking this shit is okay. Brett is guilty and the lying bitch knows it. GUILTY OF BEING FUCKIN LIAR LIKE HIS LOVER TRUMP!!
You've drank the grape Flavoraid again.

• Banned
I told everyone it was a shit sham from jump street. When the judiciary committee wouldn't allow witnesses to testify, I knew for sure Kav was going to get confirmed.
Two key things are in their favor, they have the votes and they have the cowards on both sides to get er done.

Best defense is a good offense, Trump was smart to do this

Hopefully our supreme leader Trump can stack the court and repeal Roe plus Obama’s gay marriage and send them back to the states to decide

Two key things are in their favor, they have the votes and they have the cowards on both sides to get er done.

Oh, wasn't it Obama the Precious who said "elections have consequences"?

Dude, my days are just about over on this planet, the courts can't do shit for me, however, I'm gonna smile everytime they put a knife in your back....because nobody gets fucked over more with the GOP plans that good ol boys and girls....NAFTA ring a bell bitch??

Most liberals are just pretty thick and can't think their way out of it.

Then....there are these.

SCREW YOU. All Trump has done is stop you jerks from making this investigation without end. It's pointless anyway, the FBI won't find anything new that Ford and Kav haven't already told us. Its a left-wing snow job to further keep delaying the vote. The GOP have bent over backwards to be fair and keep a civil public image but NO MORE. ONE WEEK, jerk.

The circus ends in one week, the game ends, then we vote. One more week to placate the usual RINOs.

Dude, my days are just about over on this planet, the courts can't do shit for me, however, I'm gonna smile everytime they put a knife in your back....because nobody gets fucked over more with the GOP plans that good ol boys and girls....NAFTA ring a bell bitch??
I'm not a GOP boy, ya goofball...In fact, I don't like Kavanaugh's attitude toward the 4th and 5th Amendments at all....All that aside, I am still getting a big charge from the schdenfreude of watching the heads of lefty statist moonbats go....:blowup:

So please, carry on!:lmao:

Last edited:

Yep. The democratic list of potential witnesses the Left feels needs to be heard before they vote against Kavanaugh anyway:

death-ironic-queue-suicide-suicides-wait-scr0026_low.jpg

I've seen at least three retired FBI agents say ANYONE can walk into an FBI field office and file an affidavit. They can't stop that stuff from getting into the final report. Trump THINKS he can control this process but he cannot. :)

I thought this was democracy not a sporting event? This is why people think the repubs are crooked. Your intentions are crooked and misplaced from jump street.

I thought this was democracy not a sporting event? This is why people think the repubs are crooked. Your intentions are crooked and misplaced from jump street.
Hmmm...crooked intentions? That’s an interesting concept. In fact, it’s a perfect way to describe dimocrat Di Feinstein throughout the entire Kavanaugh confirmation process. She interviewed BC privately, on more than one occasion I believe, and engaged him in whatever dialog took place between them but never even scratched the surface of Ford’s allegations? She certainly knew of them at the time and that was her chance to bring them up, unless she had other, crooked, intentions?

Next came the confirmation hearings wherein all members of the Sen committee had their opportunities to question BK, but once again Di didn’t question him about what she knew, what she knew she was hiding for the purpose of springing it on the public later. Crooked intention? Well, everywhere except in the dimocrat playbook.

Forum List

Back