Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford accepts ACLU ‘courage’ award (ROTFLMFAO!)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — In a rare public appearance to pick up an award, the woman who accused U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault says she had a responsibility to come forward, NBC News reports.

Christine Blasey Ford, a psychology professor at Palo Alto University in California, spoke Sunday after she accepted the Rodger Baldwin Courage Award from the ACLU of Southern California in Beverly Hills.

She said: “When I came forward last September, I did not feel courageous. I was simply doing my duty as a citizen. I understood that not everyone would welcome my information, and I was prepared for a variety of outcomes, including being dismissed.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

COURAGE...... SELF HYPNOSIS, FER SURE!

christine-blasey-ford-margot-cleveland-hypnosis.jpg

It could be fastened indelibly to her hippocampus with sheetrock screws, for all I care. The sleazebag is a fake.

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — In a rare public appearance to pick up an award, the woman who accused U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault says she had a responsibility to come forward, NBC News reports.

Christine Blasey Ford, a psychology professor at Palo Alto University in California, spoke Sunday after she accepted the Rodger Baldwin Courage Award from the ACLU of Southern California in Beverly Hills.

She said: “When I came forward last September, I did not feel courageous. I was simply doing my duty as a citizen. I understood that not everyone would welcome my information, and I was prepared for a variety of outcomes, including being dismissed.”

Another feel good victory for the Left. I never knew it took any courage to lie! Or maybe it takes a LOT of courage to lie that much badly! And why wasn't Chrissy another anonymous Whistleblower? The Left is really screwing up.

They give out Nobel prizes to people who ransack the Middle East allowing a million people to die.

We just win elections, build economies and move the world forward.

What is really scary is people who have the money and power to get elected to the highest offices in the land actually believed this loon could pull off such a scam and get away with it, which of course means she wasn't the craziest crook in the room..

What is really scary is people who have the money and power to get elected to the highest offices in the land actually believed this loon could pull off such a scam and get away with it, which of course means she wasn't the craziest crook in the room..
She not only got away with it, she made big money.

If that man really did write such a song for her to sing, to me, she should've been charged for not singing it sooner. When you are quiet, all you do is give the guilty person the ability to continue on with whatever wrong it is that they are guilty of which only makes you an accessory/accomplice.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It takes courage to stand up to fascism

~S~

So making accusations against a person, when you don't know when or where it happened and the people you claim were there don't remember even being there is now considered fascism? I'm thinking trying to railroad a person with charges you can't prove and trying to remove him from office with no evidence of wrongdoing is fascism.

Actually it did take some courage to go in front of the nation and lie her ass off and look like a deranged loon

Actually it did take some courage to go in front of the nation and lie her ass off and look like a deranged loon
Over a quarter of a million to her on a GO FUND ME page could make me stand up nude before Congress and J*** O**....I do have a price!

They love giving themselves awards and ovations. And so much more. The awards shows are their template. With limited network stations the Oscars were of jealousy in TV ratings at one time. Only the Super Bowl would garner more. Now they count the winos and homeless on the streets and the people at public places that are forced to watch the Pravda laden farce. Excellence was once a badge of pride in America. Now you have to look for it. And it still exists but it is a smaller piece of the pie that congratulates social justice agenda driven mediocrity over anyone not part of it that excels.

Isn’t that special, a gold star for Ms Can’t Remember where, when, how and whom.

Another feel good victory for the Left. I never knew it took any courage to lie! Or maybe it takes a LOT of courage to lie that much badly! And why wasn't Chrissy another anonymous Whistleblower? The Left is really screwing up.

They give out Nobel prizes to people who ransack the Middle East allowing a million people to die.

We just win elections, build economies and move the world forward.
This just shows us how insane the left have become. The woman falsely accused a man, of what amounted to rolling around with her on a bed at a party, where she was engaged in under aged drinking - 30 years ago. Not even her friends who she says were witnesses remember any such event, ever, and yet this is the left's heroine.

Forum List

Back