Star Trek 4? Maybe...

I have enjoyed the newer cast in the latest Star Trek movies.
But Jesus, the flashing high speed camera action and hyper fast editing almost puts a person in an epileptic seizure.

Hard to catch all the action if too much shit is going on.

...maybe not. Looks like it's once again off the 2023 schedule...and rumor is JJ Abrams will return to direct...

KhanLarvae2.jpg

yea he did joe.....and the new series with capt pike is pretty good....
Only in a leper with the most fingers kind of way. Is "Strange New Worlds" better than Discovery or Picard? Yes Is it as good as TNG or DS9? Nowhere near.
Not all of them.

Karl Urban has DeForest Kelley's Bones cold.

P.S. - If you haven't seen Dredd, you're missing out.

I really like Karl Urban. I think he's awesome in The Boys on Amazon. But his version of McCoy doesn't have the warmth and humanity that DeForest Kelley had.

I learned to like the first one. The second was ok... the last one with the motorcycle I could have done without.
I gave the first one a chance, schlocky as it was....Thought that some interesting new plot lines could come forth, with the new timeline not necessarly being welded to cannon.

Then Abrams recycled Khan, catastrophically.....That whole pic sucked on toast, and the 3rd was even worse.

Abrams needs an extended trip to the agony booth.

Even though they are new...they were in there own way following the originals with 1 and 2.

Three was not a version of Search for Spock. The only question I want answered is if Captain Pike's Katra is trapped in Spock's mind.

Only in a leper with the most fingers kind of way. Is "Strange New Worlds" better than Discovery or Picard? Yes Is it as good as TNG or DS9? Nowhere near.

I really like Karl Urban. I think he's awesome in The Boys on Amazon. But his version of McCoy doesn't have the warmth and humanity that DeForest Kelley had.
thats your opinion joe.....many actual fans think its pretty good....

I have enjoyed the newer cast in the latest Star Trek movies.
But Jesus, the flashing high speed camera action and hyper fast editing almost puts a person in an epileptic seizure.

Hard to catch all the action if too much shit is going on.
Never did like all that CGI bedazzlement.

Forum List

Back